BY PUR MINERALS

Remove regular and waterproof makeup with this moisturizing makeup remover. see more...

Malea S.
One of the best makeup removers I have tried. It melts all of my makeup away. I use this before I wash my face and it's the best. It takes off my eye makeup just fine although it's a little tougher to take my foundation off.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
This stuff is great at melting away your mineral makeup. I use it to get my makeup off then finish up with a cleanser. I think this stuff not only gently removes the makeup it moisturizes your skin at the same time.
Amber T.
Spring, TX
Love love love this! Quickly removes makeup and leaves skin feeling moisturized. I follow it up with a cleanser and the rest of my skin care. Perfect for everyday use.
Christina S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I love this makeup remover! It's simple and easy to use and removes makeup quickly. Skin feels soft and clean afterwards.
Amalia B.
Watertown, SD
It's a great product easy to use and works great with anything such as beauty blenders
Jaz B.
Packaging looks so pretty! Really want one of these. I hope I can purchase this
Gabriela G.
Guatemala
Sería bueno probarlo y ver cómo se puede sentir como se siente en el rostro
Bobbie M.
Kennewick, WA
Would this work well on sensitive skin?
Jenna C.
Louisville, KY
Is this basically a makeup remover?
Amanda P.
Aldergrove, BC
How much does this cost? and where might one find this product?