BY PUR MINERALS

Smirk. Snap. Post. Let us upgrade your online profile with Love Your Selfie 2 - a travel-ready collection filled with everything you need for the perfect close-up. No need to edit, this curated collection is filled with exclusive never-seen-before shades that will take you from day to night in one place, including a creamy lip pencil, high-shine lip gloss, eight luxe eye shadows, a universal blush, bronzer and baking powder to set your look for the perfect selfie. Never say: "Wait. I'm not ready!" again. Make sure you share your pics with us! #PUR selfie see more...

Alana C.
I love this so much! So you get eyeshadows, face powders, lip products, etc. the shadows are really soft and pigmented.. Really great to blend! The face powders (bronzer, blush, etc.) is more light-medium skin tone, but really pretty! This is just a great on the go kind of palette thing and a great value!!
Ashley D.
Des Moines, IA
I bought this palette because I was traveling out of the country and I ended up not even taking the palette with me because of the packaging. I am only giving this palette four stars mostly because of the packaging. For one, it is very bulky which I understand because they wanted to include the mascara, lip pencil and lip gloss, which is great! However, I wish the palette closed all the way instead of just the magnetic flap. For a palette to really be travel friendly like a lot of people want this one to be, it needs to stay secure in a bag and I did not trust this palette to stay closed and not break or get everywhere in my suitcase.

Other than the packaging, this is a great product! I really liked the mascara, it's not beyond amazing or anything but it does the job. I really liked the color of the lip pencil and it stayed on for hours. The lip gloss is okay, I just am not a huge lip gloss fan.

The eyeshadows are EXTREMELY pigmented and blend very well! I wish there was just one other transition shade in there because the looks you create with this palette are mostly just dark, fall looks. That's great, but I wish there was just one more matte shade to make the palette good for a more subtle everyday look as well.

I also really liked the bronzer but it is a little on the orangey side so if you have a cool undertone that might not be great for you. The "blush" is much more of a highlight on me but it is pretty as well and the translucent powder is just okay in my opinion.

So overall, I do think this palette is a great option for someone just starting out with makeup because you get a lot of great stuff from pur's line! Or if you are traveling and don't mind keeping the box to travel with you so that the palette doesn't open in your bag. Otherwise, I'm not sure this product is great for traveling.
Tiffany S.
Marietta, GA
This was my first ever high-end palette, and even though my collection has grown... I still reach for this one over and over!

The Fully Charged mascara is AMAZING and really lifts and separates my lashes and the lip pencil and gloss are PERFECT for the fall.

Overexposed is my FAVORITE powder for cleaning up my contour, and Photogenic is just the most beautiful blusher/highlighter that can give you that amazing frosted winter look effortlessly!
Lauren W.
I find that these shadows go on patchy, especially the shimmers. It's super unfortunate :( This was my first palate that I ever really splurged on and I wasn't really impressed with the payoff. When I blend the shadows, I feel like they just kind of dust into nothing right off your eyelid, even with a shadow primer. The mascara it comes with is good though and I really do like the lip crayon and gloss it comes with. It's also convenient that it comes with a bronzing shade, highlighter, and blush, but since most people are probably buying it for the eyeshadows, I'd say it isn't worth it. I wouldn't buy again.
Allyson B.
Charleston , SC
I love the packaging of this palette so much! I bought this for the eyeshadows, especially the cranberry colored one and I ended up falling absolutely in love with the lip gloss, and I'm not a lip gloss type of girl. The shadows are super pigmented and the bronzer is pretty great too!
Kristin W.
Greenville, PA
Not only does this palette have highly pigmented easy to work with shadows but it also has by far my favorite neutral nude lip color that ive EVER tried! The highlight is gorgeous as well. Over all this palette is amazing and has opened me up to buying plenty more Pur palettes in the future!
Jennifer L.
Dix Hills, NY
I just received this as a gift. I like the eye shadows. I do feel like they are extremely powdery. The colors do come out great. I thought the blush color was great with great pigment. I liked the mascara it was a great shade of black and it did not clump on my lashes
Marisol H.
Reading, PA
This is the best palette because its basically  a whole make up look from the eye shadows to the blush, highlighter, bronze, and lipliner with lipgloss!! Love it!! And the price is affordable!! I love that it as a card giving you 2 different makeup looks..
Lacy G.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
This is a great palette the only con is it doesn't have the best pigmentation but overral the colors are great and very long lasting. The mascara is amazing and I love all the options this palette gives you.
Ashley D.
Valdosta, GA
Absolutely love this!!! My favorite are the eye shadows and the matte lip stick!! The colors are amazing and last all day!!! Definitely will be buying more PUR products!!
Sharyn A.
Louisville, CO
From a couple reviews I heard that the shadows were hard to blend out. Are any of them chalky or go on patchy?
Wooawww que hermosa paleta los colores me fascinan la amo kiero
Andreea C.
Tienen mucha pigmentación y son realmente duraderos?