Pur Minerals Illuminate & Glow Primer uploaded by Aiza W.Pur Minerals Illuminate & Glow Primer uploaded by Briana J.Pur Minerals Illuminate & Glow Primer uploaded by Keely D.

BY PUR MINERALS

Pur Minerals cosmetics at Kohl's - Shop the full line of cosmetics products, including this Pur Minerals Illuminate & Glow Primer, at Kohl's. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Michael M.
Great for that natural glow and slightly hydrating. Or if you want a no makeup makeup look then this will give you that glow from within while hydrating your skin. Pur Minerals Illuminate & Glow Primer
Aiza W.
Rolla, MO
Ive used this product I guess twice or thrice . The. After that I never use it again cause I give it to my friend ti try it. The product works well and it blend very easy . Pur Minerals Illuminate & Glow Primer
Briana J.
I really really like this primer, but not necessarily AS a primer. I mix some in with my foundation in the spots that I would highlight or sometimes all over and it gives a really gorgeous, warm glow.
đź’‹Cara S.
I REALLY like this primer! I am a girl who was stuck on using only Benefit Cosmetics The Porefessional bc it was just what worked the best with my Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation, BUT I grabbed one of the PUR primers that I had in my makeup stash/hoard, one day & used it & well, it worked great! I love the slightly, very- slightly, tacky, feel if gives, so that you are giving your foundation something to really cling on to & stay put with, instead of those silicone based primers, that make everything just slip & slide & *uuugh* separate! I HATE that! Anyway, I went out and purchased THIS primer here & love the illumination it gives to the skin as well all of the above. I am happy to say that this primer is now ALSO in regular rotation with my other fav!
Melissa W.
Roswell, GA
Probably one of my favorite products. I'm not the kind of person to spend a lot of time on makeup but this has been super easy to use. I have combination skin and this makes it feel like I'm not even wearing makeup. Would recommend any products from this brand.
Patricia L.
Roselle, IL
In comparing this to a product like Becca's Backlit priming filter, this is 10x more moisturizing. It leaves my skin looking luminous but not greasy or shimmery-looking.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I got this as a sample in my #Ipsy bag this month and so far I really do like it. I'm not super into primer, but with this product I actually did notice it blur out some imperfections and minimize the look of my pores. It also gave me such a healthy glow, and that is something I am super into for my dry skin. I have tried it alone and under my makeup and I have been impressed by both. It says to mix with foundation too so I will be trying that next. I see myself purchasing the full size in the future.
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this primer! I have very oily skin so I was very skeptical of the illuminate and glow. It keeps my makeup flawless for hours without the shine. This is my new favorite primer!
Katherine T.
Lovely little primer, I have a sample size of and plan on buying a full size version when I have the opportunity. I will say though make sure you let it dry! Also, not quite as illuminating as Lancome Hydra Glow. Still an excellent primer that I will be purchasing for everyday use.