BY PUR MINERALS

Multipurpose Makeup on the Go Pur Minerals Hot Rocks are pressed micronized minerals in a patent pending three dimensional design which help to enhance and brighten your eyes, lips and cheeks. This multipurpose makeup product can leave your cheeks, eyes and lips with a warm and luminous blend of pink and pearl pigments. It turns up the heat and gives your skin a gorgeous and shiny look. -Long lasting effect -Easy to use These micronized minerals can add depth, dimension and drama to your cheek, lips and eyes. Dip the appropriate brush into the rocks and draw a circle on the lid and then dust onto your face. For better results use powder brush or shadow brush. You can also use a crayon and draw onto lips and eyes for more intense color. Just For You: All skin types A Closer Look: Pur Minerals Hot Rocks is a bliss for women who love to flaunt hot and sizzling looks all the time. It can help you achieve long lasting glow and shine on your face. You Won't Find: Paraben see more...

Buy on Pür Min...
Elizabeth B.
Champaign, IL
I like this blush, but It is it my favorite. The different shades provides depth and contrast when applied, but is hard to pick up color with my brushes that I have. It works well on my pale skin. I purchased it off of a hautelook event so I did not pay full price. Probably not something I would buy again, but that's just because I have other products that I like better.
Mitra N.
Love this blush! Very subtle yet provides a nice shimmer to finish off any look. Comes in a great variety of shades too.