Pur Minerals Glow All Year Kit - $43 Value! uploaded by Danielle C.Pur Minerals Glow All Year Kit - $43 Value! uploaded by Danielle C.

BY PUR MINERALS

$43 Value! Summer Knows No Bounds with this Sun-kissed Trio Pur Minerals Glow All Year Kit contains: Mineral Glow Deluxe Size Bronzer 2 Glam Stick Roll-On Illuminator 3 Pout Plumping Lip Gloss in Oasis With rich, mineral pigments that mimic the skin s own golden undertones, Mineral Glow, Pout Plumping Lip Gloss in Oasis and our limited-edition Roll-On Illuminator create a beautifully bronzed look that s always natural, never orange or streaky. Product Ingredients: br Mineral Glow: Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Glam Stick Illuminator: Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Copernica Cerifera Wax, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmi see more...

Taylor S.
I love this kit. I received it as a gift and the cream highlight in this kit is remarkable! I also really love the bronzer, although I use the bronzer as a warm transition shade in my crease (which works wonderfully) as it is too warm for my skin tone.
Kendal S.
Park rapids , MN
I only have the bronzing powder but it is all time favorite bronzer! It works on my light/medium skin tone perfectly! I received it in my boxycharm. It's very buttery smooth and blends very easily! Definitely recommend
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
I have this and I love love two of the three. The compact bronzed is way to dark for me but it has a super smooth feel. The stick is a soft shimmery gold color. I love it!!! The lip gloss is so smooth and just a pinch of color for natural looking lips.
April L.
Blue springs , MO
I absolutely love how LIT these highlighters are. They're absolutely beautiful and pigmented. They blend beautifully and they're super shimmery! The cream one looks great under the powder one!
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I bought this kit from HauteLook and absolutely love it for my clients .. just enough color and highlight to the skin!!!
Danielle C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this brand. This is my favorite brighter and bronzer. The color and makeup is thick and it will last all day long.
Lora M.
Winnipeg, MB
I worked as a brand rep for Clarins and Pur Minerals was a brand I demo.I find it works on many different skin tones and skin types.I personally love the coverage and shades.
Katy K.
This set was bought for me and at first I thought meh because I hadn't heard of the brand. I can honestly say it's the best set I've ever bought the colour of the bronzer is perfect and it gives such an Amauri gift finish. I use the gloss over a nude lipstick which looks great! But the best thing is the highlight stick, what I like to do is after you have done your hole face even after powder I rub the stick on a damp beauty blender and bounce it over my skin for an Amazing glow.i then go in with a powder highlight on the cheekbones etc and it's so much brighter because I use the stick highlight first
Deborah S.
I got the bronzer in my boxycharm.com subscription as well, and i so like it a lot. I wasn't a fan of bronzer before this, but maybe i just wasn't finding the right colour for me. Somehow this one matches and is lovely, doesn't look dirty on my skin and lasts super long. It's giving me some extra life this winter, that is for sure!
lasanique d.
Does this apply well for medium to dark skin women too?
Marian B.
Miami
Have they already proved that such is?