Pur Minerals Eye Shadow Brush uploaded by Cora L.

BY PUR MINERALS

Professional quality for expert results. This classically shaped brush allows you to shade or blend eye shadows with professional ease. see more...

• This brush looks great. I need a new shadow brush. What a...6 Answers
  • Does anyone eles love them like i do? do they cause anyon...1 Answers
Pur Minerals Eye Shadow Brush
  • "I use this brush in my everyday makeup routine. I usually use it to blend the eyeshadow in my crease, and for my dark circles and it works amazing!!" in 4 reviews
Kassiah P.
It's an okay brush, I find this brand's brushes lose their hairs easily. They are too expensive for the quality they are. I pay for cheaper brushes by Eco and they are better quality than Pur's brushes. This brand it sold at Ulta and that is where I bought this brush, but I probably won't buy Pur's brushes again.
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
What a great idea for a brush. These are great for dark circles. I don't see my dark circles anymore..and that is incredible!!! This is a brush specifically designed for that delicate eye area....and it does the trick every time!! There's nothing like trying to use a large brush for the smaller contoured areas of the face. Your brushes are very high quality, and I would recommend them to everyone!!! These are just the best!!!
Elizabeth O.
This was not my favorite brush. However, I did give it an honest go and I'm just not a huge fan. I used it every day for 2 weeks and just was not impressed. I feel like the bristles were sticky and I know that sounds weird, but that's how it felt.
Wendy R.
Ruby, NY
This brush is very soft and easy to use it blends very well and allows me to put in a dark crease in my in my eyelid creating various smokey looks Wendy Roberts
Kayla W.
This is a super soft easy to use brush - i love it! My sister bought it for me and it's just perfect. Super smooth application and very easy to clean.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
claudia z.
I love to use this brush with an neutral color I use the chisel brush for evening, but for work during the day, I prefer a lighter touch.
Miriam G.
Pacoima, CA
It really does do its job. I feel as if the price of the brush is not worth it. It's really good but 16$ for a brush is a bit too much.
Melody C.
Cheyenne, WY
I love this brush! It's a soft non shedding brush eyeshadow applys smoothly and effortless.It's good quality and affordable!
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Esta brocha para ojos es excelente ya que no se cae las sobras fácilmente, quedan mas pigmentadas, ya que no es sintética.
Angel F.
Glendale, AZ
This brush looks great. I need a new shadow brush. What are your thoughts on this one?
Cindy C.
Belleville, IL
Does anyone eles love them like i do? do they cause anyone allergies?