Pur Minerals Double Ego Dual-Ended Eyeliner uploaded by Amanda S.

BY PUR MINERALS

Give your eyes a dramatic look using this dual-ended Pur Minerals eyeliner. PRODUCT FEATURES Dry mineral tip gives smudge-proof definition. Liquid liner gives bold intensity that glides on easily. Long-lasting design HOW TO USE Apply color using soft, short strokes starting from the inner corner of the eye and working towards the outer corner. PRODUCT DETAILS 0.02-oz. liquid end & 0.004-oz. pencil end Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: One Size. Color: Brown. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• How long does this eyeliner stay on? I love the grey col...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
monique g.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Swiss Alps more...
I like to think the name “Double Ego” refers to the switcheroo you can do with these. If you want a simple, traditional line, use the mineral pencil. Go on and smudge it if you like. Or, use the felt tip liquid liner for a cat eye. OR, if you’re like me and you’re halfway through applying the pencil only to think “you know, a cat eye would actually be better…” totally switch midway! Because they’re the same shade they work beautifully together.

Indecision aside, most of my cat eye looks start with a pencil anyway. I like laying a thick line with pencil then fine-tuning with liquid.

Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
This is such a great eyeliner! It has a liquid liner on one side & a pencil on the other end. Also, the liquid side is black & the pencil is brown. I find this very helpful. I use the brown pencil side for my lower lash line & it looks great! I use the liquid side of it for the upper lash line & creating a wing. Both sides are very pigmented & very easy to apply. The quality is fantastic, just like all of Pur Cosmetics products! I love this eyeliner & I would definitely recommend it!
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
Surprisingly I love this. I got it in a subscription box, I don't remember now which one. I love that it's dual sided so you can use the same color either way depending on your mood. It applies really nicely and the color is vibrant. The tip on the pen end is nice and sharp for a great wing. It could have slightly better staying power, however I'm also nearly impossible to please on that aspect so I'm not even going to take off a star. It's a really great liner. I'd love to have a couple more colors in it!
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I think the color I got in the double Ego liner is very pretty and flattering for my eye color, but I just feel the formula on the liquid side could have been better. I didn't feel like there was a lot of color payoff with it. I felt like I had to go over several times to get the look I wanted. That being said, I do really like the pencil side. It seems to work better for me.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Swiss Alps more...
I received this eyeliner with my Boxycharm order, and I must admit, I was not a fan. The color of it is beautiful and I was excited to try it, but the product does not come on easily. It took several very hard and difficult streaks to see any sort of line show up on my eye. It came on fine on my hand when I swatched it, but definitely did not come out well on my actual eye.
Tori L.
I got this in my boxycharm a few months ago In a navy blue color which I wasn't thrilled about at all. The pigmentation was honestly okay but I'm not a huge fan of it. I would probably recommend to get this in black because that's a more wearable color for sure! It stays pretty long which I do like about it and I like that it's double sided
Loretta D.
canton , OH
I love this liner. you have a liquid liner on one side and a pencil liner on the other. they wear beautifully and have intense color. i have 2 of them and will get more. i love this company and have many makeup products from them. great quality!
Amanda S.
Locust Grove, OK
Review for: Tasmania (dark chocolate) more...
Oh my goodness!! This product is amazing! One side is a fine tip liner and the other side is a liner pencil. The formula is very pigmented and stays put! I tested on back of my hand and literally had it there for days ! You gotta try this one!!
Melody L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Queensland (aquatic teal) more...
Super pigmented and does not budge without a makeup wipe. Has a double end with a felt tip liner and a twist up. I have it in the color Queensland which is a bright teal.
Elizabeth L.
Pür cosmetics has really good quality. The pigmentation on this liner is amazing from the felt tip to the waterline pencil. What a beautiful unique shade.
Paula P.
Frisco, TX
How long does this eyeliner stay on? I love the grey color and would like to use it as an alternative to black.