BY PUR MINERALS

Pur Minerals Crease Brush This soft brush with a tapered tip seamlessly blends Pressed Mineral Eye Shadows into the crease of the eye. Use the Crease Brush to give your eyes added depth and dimension. The soft yet firm bristles, made of all-natural, cruelty-free goat, sable and pony hair, allow for precise application and expert blending with ease see more...

Pur Minerals Crease Makeup Brush
  • "Love this brush perfect for a cat eye or pin up look also great if liquid eyeliner isn't your thing " in 3 reviews
Becca L.
I got this as a gift with purchase when I bought Pur powder. I thought it was an okay brush until I washed it. The bristles started to break off and it shed a little. Now I've really realized that it's super scratchy and rough on the eyes. I might use this to contour my nose in the future but it's not worth the money.
Katie L.
Richmond, KY
My favorite eyebrow brush I have ever used! I have tons, all shapes sizes, and brands and this is by far the best! I can really get those tiny lines with out filling the eye brow in if I don't want to. I can shape the brow so much easier with this brush and I can use gel or powder to fill in my brow with this brush! I can shape my brows perfectly where the brush is angled! Decently priced and a must buy!
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
Freaking awful. The feel and look is nice but it really can't pick up or move the product around well. I literally will use My ecotools brush over this one every single time. If I hadn't gotten this for free in a pur bundle at Ulta then I would have returned it for sure!
Kayla B.
Beautiful product on your skin & the packaging is nice too! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves makeup from beginners to pros! Definitely worth every penny!
Definitely will but again! Love it every single time! You won’t regret this purchase, and thanks for reading my review!!!
Nivien A.
I love this brush. Since it is angled, it is perfect for any eyeliner look. I love using this with Gel eyeliner to make a perfect cat eye.
Hiba N.
Amherst, NY
This is an amazing brush! Perfect for applying makeup in the crease of the eyes and blending it to give you the perfect cat eye look.
My go to brush to doing my eyebrows. I love how it feels on my brows and how it spreads the make up evenly. I love this brush
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This brush is nice, and soft. The only problem is, it sheds everywhere, and gets in my eyes. Not for contact wearers.
Caroline W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This brush is absolutely amazing. It has a nice sleek angle that gives a very sharp, crisp look. I highly recommend!
Daisy H.
Moreno Valley , Ca
This brush has helped me do my perfect eyebrows. I wouldn't recommend any other brush. This brush does it all.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I never heard about this brand. How good is compare with other brands? Thanks
Tiffany  C.
How hard is to learn to fill your eyebrows? And do you have to worry about not rubbing them?
Katrina O.