BY PUR MINERALS

Pur Minerals cosmetics at Kohl's - Shop the full line of cosmetics products, including this Pur Minerals Cream Blush, at Kohl's.

Buy on Amazon
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
Coy is the perfect blush for either fair or tanned skin!!! I was skeptical when buying because I wasn’t sure how it would look, but I was pleasantly surprised! Doesn’t feel oily or greasy on my skin. True to color, would buy again!
Divya C.
Scranton, PA
I love this product !! It has the best pigment . A one swipe on the go . You will be blown away by the shimmery and matte finish . It is very easy to blend with a brush . I would really buy it again because it has the best quality .
Aracely V.
This blush has a very nice consistency and doesn't feel sticky or goopy. It's perfect to get a natural subtle color of blushed cheeks. It blends out very well and a little goes a long way. Would definitely recommend it's a very good product.
Melody  Q.
Waterloo , IN
I absolutely love Pur minerals! Their cream blush is super pigmented and easy to use. I find you can use a light hand and have a soft flush to your cheeks or use a bit more for a more defined cheek! The option is up to you!
Yrma B.
This blush is too pick for my skin tone, I use use it as lipstick and eye liner until I realized I looked like a clown. I just don't like wasting makeup. is a great blush tho.
Noemi A.
Compton
I think that cream makeup can be use for when going into water.also cream makeup also looks like regular makeup as well so cream makeup can be easier to put on the face than regular makeup.
Kathryn C.
1,751 reviews
I love Pur minerals, it's one of the only brands I can use that doesn't make my skin look horrible. I'm so glad a friend recommended it to me years ago!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
1,294 reviews
Pure minerals cream blush have some beautiful colors.made with the finest quality ingredients.It goes on superb.Love this line of makeup.
Brenda s.
Grand Rapids, MI
This proud is very good I don't feel sticky beautiful color high quality ingredients love this product
Larisa D.
Ridgewood, NY
The pigment is amazing! So soft and easy to blend i love it so much ! Great brand and product
Maggie R.
How does this compare to  BOBBI BROWN Pot Rouge For Lips & Cheeks and to  Glossier Cloud Paint in terms of performance?
Hannah E.
Brooklet, GA
I've never used a cream blush before, so I'm worried that it's going to look caked onto my face and not look natural. Should I spend the money and try it or stick to my powder?
I am ALL about looking for some beautiful blush colors be it cream or powder. my issue with makeup is that “it highlights and accentuates” my very well taken care of skin. I’m ALL about the SKINCARE ... SO I like and most of ALL Want something in Any makeup product that is also going to be Great for my skin. ... is there any cream blushes out there that actually have excellent skincare benefits as well ??thanX much
Meredith B.
Louisville
I love this brand and how they are all non animal testing. But how is the cream blush? I'm not sure how I feel about cream products. Is it heavy on your skin, because I break out with heavy makeup!