BY PUR MINERALS

NEW Easy-to-use Packaging! Neutralize the look of dark circles, age spots, freckles and uneven skin tone with color-perfecting ingredients. Plus, brighten and firm the skin's appearance while smoothing away the look of lines with clinically proven skin care technology. Vegan friendly. Paraben-free. Gluten-free. see more...

• How effective is this on reducing redness?2 Answers
  • I have a rash on my face from lovely pregnancy horomones, I'm loo...2 Answers
Steph E.
Minneapolis, MN
I have been using this product line for over a year now and I am absolutely in love with this primer and dark spot corrector! I have problem skin so I deal with redness and and acne scars and marks and this primer goes on so smooth and feels lights and covers so great. A little goes a long way! I even use a little under my eyes and it covers my dark circles extremely well. It's amazing. It is a little pricey but totally worth it! I would definitely recommend! I buy it at Ulta and they have a really great return policy.
Sara N.
I'm really on the fence about this. I'm using the one that looks blue and I'm just not sure it's really doing anything for me. It's not overly sticky, it applies nice, doesn't smell bad. I will keep trying. I do think it helps my makeup last long but I don't get that nice canvas for makeup feeling when I start applying foundation.
Kendyll L.
Dublin, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the green color correcting primer and think ultimately it does a great job. It absolutely reduces redness and prolongs the wear of make up. However, it does stick to dry areas so it's very important to moisturizer before and also to really blend the product. Overall, I will repurchase.
Stacey V.
Broussard, LA
I love this primer! I switched to Pür Minerals because of the medicine that helps with my blemishes every time I apply my make up. I have oily skin and this primer is very light. I definitely recommend all Pür Minerals products because I have not found one I do not like yet.
Grace S.
Wilburton, OK
Review for: Green
I use this all the time I wear my makeup, and it's one of the best I ever use.. I love how it really cover my redness of my acne and scars very well... It doesn't have a strong smell or it's not oily either.. I do recommend people with redness scars this will cover it.
Christina G.
Review for: Green
I use this primer every day that I wear makeup. I love that the green tint takes away some of the redness in my face, making it possible for my foundation to cover the rest of the redness. I have tried other primers and this is the best one I've tried so far.
Sofia M.
Queen Creek, AZ
Review for: Green
Lovely primer!! It does an amazing job with color correcting, and my make up stays in place all day! I'm beyond satisfied with this product, and would definitely purchase it again. Ideal for most skin types
cynthia p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favs primers. It does help with my oil and makes a smooth canvas for a better foundation.
Lauren R.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: Green
Ive only used the green primer but i don't really see a crazy difference with my redness. I like the primer though, it helps make my makeup look very pretty and stays on all day! I think Pur is a great brand and this is a very nice primer!!!!!!!!!!!
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My face tends to ALWAYS have a red tint to it so someone at Ulta recommended this to me. I have the "green" colored one which is a redness reducer. It definitely helps cover up my redness but be careful and dont use too much or it will wash you out. A little goes a long way and my tube of it has lasted a long time! I do recommend it.
Toni T.
Blind bay , BC
How effective is this on reducing redness?
Susan M.
Booneville, AR
I have a rash on my face from lovely pregnancy horomones, I'm looking for something that could help reduce the redness. Would this work?