BY PUR MINERALS

NEW Easy-to-use Packaging! Neutralize the look of dark circles, age spots, freckles and uneven skin tone with color-perfecting ingredients. Plus, brighten and firm the skin's appearance while smoothing away the look of lines with clinically proven skin care technology. Vegan friendly. Paraben-free. Gluten-free. see more...

• How effective is this on reducing redness?2 Answers
  • I have a rash on my face from lovely pregnancy horomones,...2 Answers
Pur Minerals Correcting Primer
  • "when mixed with a moisturizer, this stuff lasts forever. a little goes a long way. the green color really evens out my reddish skin tone. it leaves a matte finish perfect for layering pigments." in 9 reviews
  • "this primer works great for covering dark spots or any acne that u may have! i use this under my foundation daily! i have combination skin and love it!!😄 ❤ " in 5 reviews
Lyndie P.
Howell , NJ
Review for: Green more...
I just got this the other day because my skin has been so red all over this winter. It did leave my skin feeling nice and soft but it didn’t help much with my redness. I’m sure it would with people with some redness but because mine is really red right now it didn’t.
Carrie F.
I love this primer!! It does exactly what it says! Corrects uneven skin tones, and leaves my skin glowing! Goes great under PUR pressed powder, or even on its own when you're in a hurry! It is my new must have!!
Jenny M.
Everett, WA
I use the hydrate and balance correcting primer for my oily skin. It makes my makeup go on really smoothly and my pores almost disappear. The only thing I wish is that it would keep me matte for a little longer but overall this is my number 1 primer at the moment and would definitely recommend it.
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
Review for: Green more...
Ive only used the green primer but i don't really see a crazy difference with my redness. I like the primer though, it helps make my makeup look very pretty and stays on all day! I think Pur is a great brand and this is a very nice primer!!!!!!!!!!!
Steph E.
Minneapolis, MN
I have been using this product line for over a year now and I am absolutely in love with this primer and dark spot corrector! I have problem skin so I deal with redness and and acne scars and marks and this primer goes on so smooth and feels lights and covers so great. A little goes a long way! I even use a little under my eyes and it covers my dark circles extremely well. It's amazing. It is a little pricey but totally worth it! I would definitely recommend! I buy it at Ulta and they have a really great return policy.
Jasmine C.
Denver , CO
So I never use primer, and I got a sample of this at sephora today. I was told this would make my makeup stay in place and make my foundation look flawless. They were right!! My skin felt amazing, my foundation made me look like a porcelain doll 💁🏽 I was so pleased with this sample, it was pricey so I'm not sure how soon I can actually purchase this product, but i can tell you this is so worth the price! A little goes a long way ladies, you won't be disappointed!!😍
Rachael  D.
Review for: Lanvender more...
I have been using this primer almost everyday for the last 4-5 months. It is awesome! I have combination skin, and it does not make me oily in the t-zone and it keeps the foundation from clinging to the dry spots. Everything stays nice and natural looking, and somewhat dewy. Totally worth the money. All of Pür's products are made with very natural and gentle ingredients, so it has never aided in my breakouts! I will be trying out the other primers from their line soon!
Rachel M.
Brundidge, AL
Review for: Lanvender more...
5STARS because well.. This primer is PERFECT! Goes on super light weight and feels very cool on the skin like it's actually hydrating right when it touches my face! I have never tried any other primer like this one! It smooths on my face and makes my makeup look AHMAZING! Definitely something you need to try!
Sara N.
I'm really on the fence about this. I'm using the one that looks blue and I'm just not sure it's really doing anything for me. It's not overly sticky, it applies nice, doesn't smell bad. I will keep trying. I do think it helps my makeup last long but I don't get that nice canvas for makeup feeling when I start applying foundation.
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
My face tends to ALWAYS have a red tint to it so someone at Ulta recommended this to me. I have the "green" colored one which is a redness reducer. It definitely helps cover up my redness but be careful and dont use too much or it will wash you out. A little goes a long way and my tube of it has lasted a long time! I do recommend it.
Susan M.
Mansfield, AR
I have a rash on my face from lovely pregnancy horomones, I'm looking for something that could help reduce the redness. Would this work?
Toni T.
Blind bay , BC
How effective is this on reducing redness?