Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer Redness Reducer Green 1oz

Containing proprietary skin care ingredients, this multi-tasking hero has been clinically proven to brighten and firm the skin's appearance while offsetting the look of redness from breakouts, irritation and more with color-correcting technology. Benefits: Suitable for all skin types and most skin tones. Evens skin tone, reduces the appearance of redness. Gluten free.

I Need a product to cover up my red cheeks. Would you recommend?
Start your review of Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer Redness Reducer Green 1oz!
Bend, OR
Purchased at: Kohl's
I use the as a base layer before I put on concealer. I feel like its a little thin- product tends to over drip and get all over the opening and lid. But I like the silkiness and the blurring effect the mineral makeup has.
Chattanooga, TN
Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer Redness Reducer Green 1oz uploaded by Tabatha G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Wear after moisturizer and before foundation or powder to reduce redness. Feels soft on the skin. At first it has a tinge of green but as it dries it fades into the skin leaving a matte finish. Makeup sits well over this primer and does not irritate my sensitive skin, breakouts, or cause oiliness. #parabenfree #veganfriendly @purcosmetics @purminerals
I actually use the age corrector (orange) version of this product. Easy to apply, very lightweight while not only reducing redness, but also smooths pores. Also doubles as a primer for your foundation, making your application last longer. The green is great too, but works best in small doses, targeted at the most red spots. The age corrector will also reduce red, while maintaining some of the natural pink in your skin.
spring, TX
I was given two large very generous samples of this a few years ago at a counter. At the time, it was beyond my skill set and I didn't like wearing foundations or cover up. So, that said, I didn't quite understand that this needs to be used in combination with a base product. Now that I have revisited this primer I am totally in love. I prefer to target this in red areas vs all over. I find it very effective and soothing. I prefer this to Smashbox's green primer. My skin has never looked better (not since adulthood anyhow!)
eugene
Coming from a girl with red spots, this primer is a life saver! Every morning i use it and i have no worry of my red spots peeking through. it lasts all day from the moment i use it, till the moment i take it off. if red spots is an issue for you i definitely recommend this!
independence, KY
I wish I had known about this a couple of years ago! This primer is the first product to ever help cover the embarrassing redness on my face. I have rosacea so putting on foundation alone wasn't cutting it. I went into kohls one day and a worker introduced me to this stuff. At first I was skeptical with it being such a high priced item but afterward I realized it's worth every penny and have been buying it ever since!!
Omg this primer rocks! I love how the ingredients have really good minerals for your face...I googled them all😂 also the smell is really pleasant and it lasts all day!
Pearl river , LA
This is possibly the best redness color corrector I’ve used. I use it to cover rosacea - just redness, no bumps - under makeup. It’s the heaviest pigmented and takes just a little blending to go on smoothly.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I used quite a few red reducing primers and this primer was on the top 3 that actually worked. It wasnt greasy feeling, nice coverage that lasted me a full 8+ hr work day. I would buy again.
Granville, IL
LOVE THIS STUFF ❤️❤️ definitely hides my redness on my face. doesn’t have any scent to it, & is very smooth on the skin. would recommend if you have a lot of redness!