MakeupFace MakeupColor CorrectorPÜR Cosmetics
Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer Prep and Perfect Neutral 1oz

Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer Prep and Perfect Neutral 1oz

Instantly reduce the appearance of pores and create a flawless, uniform skin tone. Containing clinically proven skin-perfecting ingredients, this lightweight primer also brightens and firms the skin's appearance while leaving a silky smooth finish. Benefits: Suitable for all skin types and most skin tones. Evens skin tone, reduces the appearance of pores. Gluten free.

I Need a product to cover up my red cheeks. Would you recommend?
Start your review of Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer Prep and Perfect Neutral 1oz!
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer Prep and Perfect Neutral 1oz uploaded by Kris L.
Review for: Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer Redness Reducer Green 1oz
This is a strange primer. It feels weird on the skin when I apply it like it's greasy. It has a greenish-white cast after I use it but it disappears when I apply my foundation. My makeup ends up looking oily though. Not something I would recommend.
Tabatha H.
Chattanooga, TN
Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer Prep and Perfect Neutral 1oz uploaded by Tabatha H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer Redness Reducer Green 1oz
Wear after moisturizer and before foundation or powder to reduce redness. Feels soft on the skin. At first it has a tinge of green but as it dries it fades into the skin leaving a matte finish. Makeup sits well over this primer and does not irritate my sensitive skin, breakouts, or cause oiliness. #parabenfree #veganfriendly @purcosmetics @purminerals
Katy R.
Spring, TX
Review for: Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer Redness Reducer Green 1oz
I was given two large very generous samples of this a few years ago at a counter. At the time, it was beyond my skill set and I didn't like wearing foundations or cover up. So, that said, I didn't quite understand that this needs to be used in combination with a base product. Now that I have revisited this primer I am totally in love. I prefer to target this in red areas vs all over. I find it very effective and soothing. I prefer this to Smashbox's green primer. My skin has never looked better (not since adulthood anyhow!)
Missy D.
eugene
Review for: Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer Redness Reducer Green 1oz
Coming from a girl with red spots, this primer is a life saver! Every morning i use it and i have no worry of my red spots peeking through. it lasts all day from the moment i use it, till the moment i take it off. if red spots is an issue for you i definitely recommend this!
member-0164f3ad3
Review for: Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer Redness Reducer Green 1oz
everything i could ever want and need gets everything going smooth together anything else would be a waste of time entertainment and money this is the perfect product for everyone and anyone i will buy this all the time!
Allee D.
Taylor, MI
Review for: Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer Redness Reducer Green 1oz
i have lots of redness in my face so i found this primer helpful. This can be compared to elf's tone correcting face primer(also green). My makeup stayed flawless after an 8 hour day. I would recommend to anyone with acne or red skin.
Megan S.
Review for: Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer Redness Reducer Green 1oz
Omg this primer rocks! I love how the ingredients have really good minerals for your face...I googled them all😂 also the smell is really pleasant and it lasts all day!
Chasity H.
independence, KY
Review for: Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer Redness Reducer Green 1oz
I wish I had known about this a couple of years ago! This primer is the first product to ever help cover the embarrassing redness on my face. I have rosacea so putting on foundation alone wasn't cutting it. I went into kohls one day and a worker introduced me to this stuff. At first I was skeptical with it being such a high priced item but afterward I realized it's worth every penny and have been buying it ever since!!
Karen R.
Review for: Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer Redness Reducer Green 1oz
I actually use the age corrector (orange) version of this product. Easy to apply, very lightweight while not only reducing redness, but also smooths pores. Also doubles as a primer for your foundation, making your application last longer. The green is great too, but works best in small doses, targeted at the most red spots. The age corrector will also reduce red, while maintaining some of the natural pink in your skin.
Katie F.
Easton, PA
Review for: Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer Redness Reducer Green 1oz
I like this green corrector. I get rosy and blotchy skin and thus corrector helps by covering yup the redness. It makes me feel so much better about myself when I don’t have non stop rosy cheeks. I will use it in the future.