BY PUR MINERALS #79 in Color Corrector

A unique, color-correcting primer specifically designed to offset excessive redness or discoloration of the skin. Beauty - p r and simple. P r Minerals does not test on animals. ; see more...

Erin C.
Bedford, NH
This primer is great! I have sensitive skin so my face gets red very easily, this primer is great for it. I was actually very surprised by the difference it made. The product is creamy and a little oily so I dont know if those who have oily skin would like this but for those gals out there like me who have dry skin then this is definitely for you
Bailey R.
Terrell, TX
I have naturally rosy skin, not simply on my cheeks, but otherwise fair skin which meant either thick layers of liquid foundation to find an even complexion or constant frustration with powders for lack of coverage. I was introduced to the primer when I purchased my Pur Minerals startup kit. It is the first that I've found that gives great coverage and a clean feel. I love it!
Christina S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
This product is great for covering blemishes. I have a lot of red areas in my face and this provides a nice even tone. My makeup goes on a lot easier and lasts my entire work day.
Isabel P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I have a bit of discoloration on my face and this product has worked perfectly on me! Before , I tried other products that failed to do that, and this product has proved them all wrong. It doesn't irritate my skin,it feels very refreshing and doubles as a primer?I love this!
Trish F.
Not really the best primer I've tried because it doesn't really do anything for longer wear. It feels great and looks great when you first put it on but it doesn't last.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
This primer provides great overall coverage without needing a lot of product, it does not feel thick and I feel like I am wearing nothing. Gives me face a great looking overall even complexion.
Tone'Nae  B.
It helps the makeup stay on a little longer and it also makes my skin fell so nice almost minty in a way also my makeup goes on so much smoothr.
mariah m.
I absolute love this one. I live the way it works I never switch this primer I've been using this one for the longest ! Its really good.
ernestine p.
Austin, TX
I'm in love it color corrects all redness in the face kind of soothes the skin it's so lovely and a must have to foundation application
Anna P.
Chico, CA
I have a very uneven skin tone and sensitive skin but this worked out perfectly for evening out my color and not irritating skin.
Vanessa T.
I have horrible rosacea and I have to put on two layers of makeup to hide the redness. Will this help the severity of my rosacea? Haven't had any luck finding a good color corrector
Jessica T.
Does this product cover red veins or rosacea? I have both but almost all makeups I've tried wear off of my face and reveal the red.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this smooth complexion, and how long does it take to really work?
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
How does this compare to the Smashbox color correction primer in green for redness? I am super fair also.
Michaela J.
Are there any comparable dupes to this? I've been using it for a while now, it was given to me from someone who had no use and I'm almost out. I love the way it works, just don't know if I want to spend so much on it if there is something cheaper just as good.