Pur Minerals Chateau Kisses Lip Gloss uploaded by Chelsea P.

BY PUR MINERALS

These one-of-a-kind glosses feature Pur s beloved lip-plumping mineral colour, now with anti-aging resveratrol! Features Benefits: Protects and nourishes the skin 2 Intensely hydrates and conditions 3 Promotes hyaluronic acid synthesis for plumper-looking lips 4 Increases renewal for smoother, younger-looking lips 5 Targets signs of free radical damage for a smoother, more even-toned pout Harvested exclusively for Pur from Bordeaux s renowned wine region, this vine-fresh Farm to Jar ingredient hydrates dry lips and helps reverse visible signs of early aging, including lip lines and wrinkles. Never sticky or tacky, this luscious formula provides hours of dewy colour along with visibly softer, smoother lipseven after the gloss comes off! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Lovestruck more...
LOVE this stuff. One of the best plumpers/ glosses I've ever tried. This is the perfect light pink. The gloss is pigmented and not at all sticky. Leaves your lips feeling amazing. You cannot really feel the burn of the plump but that doesn't mean it isn't working. Love the applicator too it is a spade shape so it's pointy at the end making precision application easy. This has replaced my dior lip plumper. Holy grail product for me.
Valarie R.
This is my all time favorite gloss ( in a different color though! It's red with gold sparkles? ) it's not sticky AT ALL and goes on really nicely and is pretty well pigmented. It does smell a bit like play dough but it goes away.
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I did not like this lip gloss. The color was really pretty when I swatched it on my hand but I didn't notice a difference in the size of my lips. The color wasn't as flattering on me. Would not repurchase
Alanah P.
Toronto , ON
Review for: Lovestruck more...
I did not like this product at all very poor Quality the applicator was so flimsy felt like it was going to break off . The gloss was so sticky and felt so uncomfortable on my lips. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Kirstin D.
Anmore, BC
Doesn't stay on well! Just bought the new hoilday nude trio with gloss,lipstick and lipliner... absolutely loved the gloss with light and mirror!