Pur Minerals Chateau de Vine Lipstick uploaded by Lora M.Pur Minerals Chateau de Vine Lipstick uploaded by jessica z.Pur Minerals Chateau de Vine Lipstick uploaded by edis c.

BY PUR MINERALS

Pur Minerals cosmetics at Kohl's - Shop the full line of cosmetics products, including this Pur Minerals Ch? teau de Vine Lipstick, at Kohl's. see more...

Buy on Pür Min...
Kassy H.
Roswell, NM
I have the shade Shopaholic and it is so pretty. The color is bright and cute. The lipstick itself goes on smooth and moisturizes my lips. I definitely like this product and would buy again. RECOMMEND.
hailie g.
Louisville, KY
i love pür lipsticks. i only have two right now, but plan on getting more. theyre moisturizing and have pretty shades that are very pigmented. i have shopaholic and socialite, both very beautiful.
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Smooth Talker more...
Don't be fooled by the packaging (seriously there's a $2 elf lipstick that comes I. The same ugly packaging) this is a great lipstick. Feels very light weight. Doesn't bleed or feather. This is a lipstick I can apply with no mirror. Very natural color. This does wonders for my lips too. I haven't had dry chapped lips since I bought this.
Crystal A.
The positives: it's a beautiful color with a light creamy texture. The negative: it doesn't last long at all. It actually stays a little better around the edges of my lips, but on the plump part of my lips the color fades dramatically within an hour. I was really dissapoited because I loved the feel and color of this lip stick so much.
Ronni Lynn W.
Clothier, WV
I absolutely love the color of this lipstick, and it feels amazing on compared to some of the drug store brands. The issue is it doesn't stay on long if you touch your lips to anything, like drinking or eating.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
Bought this at Ulta on sale because I wanted a purple lipstick. It's not purple at all; way more pink and not bright. It also doesn't stay on at all. Very disappointed.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I love the shade a lister and it so pigmented. Also it nice butter texture so it won't stay when eatting or drinking
Got it at kohls on clearance for $5.39
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
I love this lipstick this is the first time I've tried this brand and I am in love . It is highly pigmented and the consistency is creamy .
michiiguzman m.
A soft creamy color with excellent quality and texture that I love very adradable leaves you feeling on the lips and is not greasy .
jessica z.
Stony Brook, NY
The lipstick in jezebel is a very dark red. It is a fantastic color for the fall. The color stays on all day.