BY PUR MINERALS #47 in CC Cream

Your multitasking moisturizer, brightener, primer, concealer and SPF foundation! More than just another beauty balm, CC Cream with SPF 40 protects, corrects and perfects the skin's appearance with clinically advanced plant-based ingredients, like DERMAPUR HP-a clarifying corrective from meadowsweet-and CLARISKIN II-a brightening powerhouse from wheat germ. Ideal for all skin types and concerns, this silicone-free formula works to erase brown spots, blemishes and fine lines from sight while balancing uneven skin tone. Our color complexion corrector is your all-in-one:- SPF 40 foundation and primer - Color-correcting brightener- Clarifying control cream- Anti-aging moisturizer Pur Minerals does NOT test its products on animals. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "i really like this product. i don't have a ton of dark hyperpigmentation issues, but i do have some fine lines and texture issues, and this didn't highlight existing trouble spots and it did cover up my light blemish spots. this also didn't break down throughout the day as my skin got shinier. plus spf 40! 🙌 for fuller coverage, wear it under powder foundation. i applied this with my aoa studio flat-top kabuki and it blended with no effort. good stuff! i'm including a photo of how this held up after a full work day, about 10 hours. pros: good for textured skin, spf 40, dispenses via included pump, 1.5 oz. of product. cons: very pricey, extremely limited shade range, limited opacity/coverage. ps - i found this on yellow-tag clearance at marshalls for $3. i also found my shade (dark) for $10 on amazon. the full retail price is $35-38, and i would not repurchase at that price. typically, for that price point, i look for a longer-lasting (i.e. transfer-proof), full-coverage finish (like kvd lock-it or el double wear). " in 3 reviews
Amee R.
This is the first cc cream/bb cream technology that isn't overly white on my skin. I'm a tan caribbean skin toned gal and find it hard to wear cc creams and those stuff. It always makes me look stark white and sometimes even grey toned. This one however is really nice. I got it for $8 at Marshalls and consider it a great purchase. What was the deal breaker for me is its cruelty free! Yay!
Jenn E.
I love this cc cream. I've tried a few and this is one of my favorites. I put it on using a beauty blender and the coverage is surprisingly good. Some days I bypass foundation all together and just use this with a setting powder. I would buy again recommend it.
Shannon K.
Cardiff, Wales
Review for: Light more...
First off too dark for my skin and it was the lightest shade, however does provide some coverage but not much to hide blemishes etc... evens out my skin tone, which is perfect and great for summer!
Michela C.
Review for: Light, Dark more...
This cream hydrates the skin and makes it flawless and soft for a while. I like that it isn't too oily, my skin already is!
rosmira alejandra H.
Florida, FL
Review for: Tan more...
Pur se ha convertido en la sensación del bloque con sus productos, te dejan bella y además cuidan tu piel
Michelle F.
Charlotte, NC
I currently use IT works CC cream and I love it but I always have problems with the pump (several different tubes). Does this compare? Is the pump better? Any other thoughts?
Nia N.
What is the best method to apply this CC cream? I am currently using a flat-top kabuki brush, and I get good coverage, but I'm curious about what others are using.
Amanda P.
what is the shade matching like? does it turn the skin orange by the end of the day? I am usually nw15 in mac
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Would you recommend this for combo but sensitive skin?
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
How does this do with oily/acne prone skin?