BY PUR MINERALS #30 in CC Cream

Your multitasking moisturizer, brightener, primer, concealer and SPF foundation! More than just another beauty balm, CC Cream with SPF 40 protects, corrects and perfects the skin's appearance with clinically advanced plant-based ingredients, like DERMAPUR HP-a clarifying corrective from meadowsweet-and CLARISKIN II-a brightening powerhouse from wheat germ. Ideal for all skin types and concerns, this silicone-free formula works to erase brown spots, blemishes and fine lines from sight while balancing uneven skin tone. Our color complexion corrector is your all-in-one:- SPF 40 foundation and primer - Color-correcting brightener- Clarifying control cream- Anti-aging moisturizer Pur Minerals does NOT test its products on animals. see more...

• What is the best method to apply this CC cream? I am currently u...1 Answers
  • what is the shade matching like? does it turn the... Be the first to answer!
  • I currently use IT works CC cream and I love it but I always have...1 Answers
Amee R.
This is the first cc cream/bb cream technology that isn't overly white on my skin. I'm a tan caribbean skin toned gal and find it hard to wear cc creams and those stuff. It always makes me look stark white and sometimes even grey toned. This one however is really nice. I got it for $8 at Marshalls and consider it a great purchase. What was the deal breaker for me is its cruelty free! Yay!
Jenn E.
I love this cc cream. I've tried a few and this is one of my favorites. I put it on using a beauty blender and the coverage is surprisingly good. Some days I bypass foundation all together and just use this with a setting powder. I would buy again recommend it.
Shannon K.
Cardiff, Wales
Review for: Light more...
First off too dark for my skin and it was the lightest shade, however does provide some coverage but not much to hide blemishes etc... evens out my skin tone, which is perfect and great for summer!
Michela C.
Review for: Light, Dark more...
This cream hydrates the skin and makes it flawless and soft for a while. I like that it isn't too oily, my skin already is!
Michelle F.
Charlotte, NC
I currently use IT works CC cream and I love it but I always have problems with the pump (several different tubes). Does this compare? Is the pump better? Any other thoughts?
Nia N.
What is the best method to apply this CC cream? I am currently using a flat-top kabuki brush, and I get good coverage, but I'm curious about what others are using.
Amanda P.
what is the shade matching like? does it turn the skin orange by the end of the day? I am usually nw15 in mac
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Would you recommend this for combo but sensitive skin?