BY PUR MINERALS #30 in CC Cream

Your multitasking moisturizer, brightener, primer, concealer and SPF foundation! More than just another beauty balm, CC Cream with SPF 40 protects, corrects and perfects the skin's appearance with clinically advanced plant-based ingredients, like DERMAPUR HP-a clarifying corrective from meadowsweet-and CLARISKIN II-a brightening powerhouse from wheat germ. Ideal for all skin types and concerns, this silicone-free formula works to erase brown spots, blemishes and fine lines from sight while balancing uneven skin tone. Our color complexion corrector is your all-in-one:- SPF 40 foundation and primer - Color-correcting brightener- Clarifying control cream- Anti-aging moisturizer Pur Minerals does NOT test its products on animals. see more...

• What is the best method to apply this CC cream? I am currently u...1 Answers
  • what is the shade matching like? does it turn the... Be the first to answer!
  • I currently use IT works CC cream and I love it but I always have...1 Answers
Morgan B.
Newburgh , IN
Review for: Medium
Great coverage and did not break my face out. I stopped using because it was almost too much coverage for my liking, but great quality and would consider buying again in winter months as it made me slightly oily.
Nia N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. I don't have a ton of dark hyperpigmentation issues, but I do have some fine lines and texture issues, and this didn't highlight existing trouble spots and it did cover up my light blemish spots. This also didn't break down throughout the day as my skin got shinier. PLUS SPF 40! ūüôĆ For fuller coverage, wear it under powder foundation. I applied this with my AOA Studio flat-top kabuki and it blended with no effort. Good stuff! I'm including a photo of how this held up after a full work day, about 10 hours.

PROS: good for textured skin, SPF 40, dispenses via included pump, 1.5 oz. of product.
CONS: very pricey, extremely limited shade range, limited opacity/coverage.

PS - I found this on yellow-tag clearance at Marshalls for $3. I also found my shade (Dark) for $10 on Amazon. The full retail price is $35-38, and I would not repurchase at that price. Typically, for that price point, I look for a longer-lasting (i.e. transfer-proof), full-coverage finish (like KVD Lock-It or EL Double Wear).
Tess S.
Review for: Dark
Although there aren't many shades, for a cc cream the shade range is much better than most. And the color match was great because it was on the warmer side and other popular cc creams I've tried have been grey looking. I found this cc cream gave me great coverage.  Almost better than some of my foundations that claim to be full coverage. It has a liquid/creamy consistency and you don't need much but it is buildable. I would say the finish is satin. I have put everything else down and only go to this cc cream for my foundation now.
Kaitlyn R.
Review for: Light
I've never been great with makeup and always steered clear of foundation. This past year, I tried out PUR CC Cream and it is great! It provides me with cover and blends nicely. It takes minimal effort for me to apply and I live the it has SPF 40.
Nichole C.
W Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This CC cream is full coverage and the perfect shade for me during the summer time. You can apply it with your fingers or a sponge and it's great if you're going to the beach and have a few blemishes you want to cover up.
This product smells very medicine-y. I have never tried to apply more than one-two layers because it is semi-thick. Since it is thick, it has light/medium coverage. USE CONCEALER! It has spf 40. I have oily skin, which means i could never go without powder. I would possibly buy it again.
Savanah W.
Midland, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my most favorite cc cream on the current makeup market for a couple of reasons:
1. the price is not rediculous and it is completely affordable (it can be purchased at kohls and combined with their coupon offers)
2. the actual product that comes in the packaging is enough for the value
3. the actual product works great if not better than most competitor products.
would buy again!
Teaser M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a summer go to product for me. it provides smooth, medium coverage with amazing spf. lasts up to 10 hours on me, and doesn't move with a little sweat in the hot summer outdoors. must have in my summer makeup bag! excellent for travel with just a little mascara & lipstick. it's also a great base for a full face.
Shakira B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product a while ago when I found it on sale at Kohl's for around 8 dollars if memory serves. Since then I have used it a few times, and I have decided that I probably wouldn't buy it at full price. I'm not even entirely sure what full price for this product is but I was happy withe he quality and minimal effort needed for this product. I just put some on my fingers, warm it up and rub it on my skin. Once I did that it was able to blend extremely well. I've worn this to school , doing my makeup around 5:30 am and getting home around 3 pm and still having the coverage. It does have some coverage, its basically right in the middle of light and medium coverage. From then I usually wear it until about 9 or so, give or take a few hours, and it still looks pretty good or being on over 12 hours. I also would like to note that I wear this with powder and setting spray.
Jenn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cc cream. I've tried a few and this is one of my favorites. I put it on using a beauty blender and the coverage is surprisingly good. Some days I bypass foundation all together and just use this with a setting powder. I would buy again recommend it.
Nia N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the best method to apply this CC cream? I am currently using a flat-top kabuki brush, and I get good coverage, but I'm curious about what others are using.
Michelle F.
Charlotte, NC
I currently use IT works CC cream and I love it but I always have problems with the pump (several different tubes). Does this compare? Is the pump better? Any other thoughts?
Amanda P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
what is the shade matching like? does it turn the skin orange by the end of the day? I am usually nw15 in mac
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend this for combo but sensitive skin?