BY PUR MINERALS

This brow powder is perfect for filling in light or sparse brows. The shaping wax forms and holds the shape. Beauty - p r and simpl. e. P r Minerals does not test on animals. . see more...

• Does anyone else's feels the same about my review on this...1 Answers
Aaliyah R.
Tavares
Love it, amazing product. Slightly long lasting. I feel as if it is worth the money spent on it, very worthy. Just you have to expand the product I use it almost everyday & i would buy it again because I am in love with it.
Keely S.
ROCKFORD, MI
Similar to Anastasia's brow products, which I love, I found I loved this too! It has great pigmentation and the wax helps to keep your brows looking great all day long! Very full coverage and the powder is not messy! I would buy over and over again!
Stephanie m.
This little guy here is a life saver. I love using it. Best full coverage and long lasted wear. The waxs holds the eyebrow in place why the brow powder gives it that natural looks. Anything product that I've pick . Is cus I had use them and they worked amazing on me
Jordyn S.
New haven , IN
I really love this product because bold brows are very in right now and this allows you to get that bold look easily and the wax helps hold the look all day long
Regina R.
Chalfont, PA
Love using this on my brows. Its prefect for my eyebrows. They've never looked better.
Nicole S.
This product has the perfect smount of pigment and I'm so obessed with it I'm so happy I got it
Stephanie m.
Does anyone else's feels the same about my review on this amazing brow bar ?