Pur Minerals Big Look Waterproof Mascara uploaded by kennedy B.Pur Minerals Big Look Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Shawona B.

BY PUR MINERALS

Pur Minerals cosmetics at Kohl's - Shop the full line of cosmetics products, including this Pur Minerals Big Look Waterproof Mascara, at Kohl's. see more...

• I have had this mascara for a unknown amount of time uno...2 Answers
Pur Minerals Big Look Waterproof Mascara
  • "Loved this mascara from the first use! Very black & definitely waterproof, without flaking or fading. Lengthened my eyelashes as well as thickening! Cannot wait to purchase again & try other pur mascaras. A++" in 6 reviews
  • "Yes, Yes, Yes!! Thank You for creating such an great product! Lashes look great, with no clumping or flaking. Bold colors to actually make your lashes stand out. Noticeably longer and thicker with the first use." in 3 reviews
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is definitely NOT one of my favorites. I have very straight long lashes and I have a hard time getting them to hold a curl and look defined and open. The non water proof version of this mascara worked pretty well on me but this waterproof version did nothing to help my lashes. It just clumped up and left my lashes straighter than ever. Maybe this mascara would work better for people with shorter eyelashes or people who have no issues with holding a curl, but this was just a no go for me.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
This is a pretty good waterproof mascara! On a scale of 1-10, I’d say it makes my lashes look like a 7-8. It gives volume & length. It’s definitely waterproof (& cry-proof) and won’t budge. It’s super hard to get off, but what waterproof mascaras aren’t? Overall I like it and will continue to use it!
Iliana U.
Let me tell you.. I only use waterproof mascara because the regular ones straighten my lashes. So I decided to give this a try and girl it lasted for like a week no effing lie. So I obviously wash my face twice a day but it did not come off not even with eye make up remover. So i had to go to the store and buy a waterproof make up remover!
Samantha F.
Went to ulta looking for a good waterproof mascara that wouldn't cause me to rip out half of my eyelashes while taking it off. The lady there said tons of people buy this one so I figured "why not?" I LOVE it. It actually holds the curl when I curl my lashes!!
Jenna C.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
The packaging for this product is sooo cute! I love the hot pink color. The product works great, and I’d definitely recommend to any pur fans, but it didn’t wow me and was no better then my drugstore mascara.
Elena L.
Whittier, Ca
Pros: super cute couples container, the handle is made to look like it has dew moisture on the surface this provides a grip to hold the handle for application. Upon application, I got deep black lashes. The formula elongated my natural lashes nicely.
Cons: the product smells bad. Not sure if it's because of the Argan oil or what. It's waterproof to the extreme, I tried to use super great makeup remover and it wouldn't come off. Ihave rubbed and rubbed them with remover and still have mascara residue. This product is like black glue. I like to wear lots of makeup and this product just doesn't come off. I've even lots some of my lashes trying to get the glue (mascara) off. #saveyiurlashesDon'ttry #purmascaraglue #pur
Jenn E.
This is a hard rating to give bc I Love the brand and this specific line of mascara "big look" they offer. It's a nice dark black color, adds volume, adds length, and is definitely waterproof. That is why it doesn't get five stars in my opinion as the pink regular one of the "big look" mascara gets. It is almost impossible to get off even with makeup remover! I was terrified I was going to end up ripping my eyelashes out. So that's why for me it is hard to give this a negative rating bc it really does all it claims and is waterproof. However, just a pain to get off.
Shawona B.
Cordova, TN
OMG! I received this in an Ipsy glam bag and had not used it until the other day. I was going to be outside most of the day but I still wanted to look put together so I grabbed this so glad I did! It made my lashes so long and it seperated them like a dream! I also liked that it did not leave my lashes hard and brittle like some mascaras can do. I will definitely purchase when I run out!!
Amy A.
I fell in love with this mascara when I got the sample size with my love your selfie palette. It made my lashes look longer and they were always so soft. But when I bought the full size, it was so goopy that I had to wipe off the excess and still comb through my lashes with a spooly. After more use and it dried out a little, it works wonders again, but I'm moving on once this tube is done.
Noor M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is probably one of the best waterproof mascara out there. The packaging is really cut and the wand is really helpful. However the only thing that I don't like is taking it off it takes a long time overall I like this product.
Jamie W.
I have had this mascara for a unknown amount of time unopened in my stash. When I finally tried to use it it was very heavy and clumpy on my lashes. Is this the formula or is my tube just old?