Pur Minerals Balancing Act Oil Control Powder, .28 oz uploaded by yyyy x.Pur Minerals Balancing Act Oil Control Powder, .28 oz uploaded by Monica P.

BY PUR MINERALS

Reclaim your shine-free complexion with Pur s breakthrough oil control marble powder. Featuring a mosaic of sheer neutral hues, this one-of-a-kind formula blends beautifully to give all skin tones a balanced, barely there finish, while keeping excess oil at bay with mattifying Sebaryl. Use it alone for a marvelously matte, all-natural look or over your 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup for added coverage and shine control. see more...

• Has anyone used this? I am new to the brand and am wonder...5 Answers
Shannon R.
I love this stuff powder. I really like that it isn’t loose powder so it is easy to travel with and it doesn’t make a mess. It helps control the oil on my face. Well worth the price. Will continue to buy.
Kimberly E.
Williamstown, NJ
No matter what product I've tried whether it be for oily or combination skin types, matte or other, nothing has ever been able to keep the shin under control! I stumbled upon this product around the holidays when I was purchasing a gift for a relative, and decided to give it a try since I love the hydrafluid as a lightweight concealer. BEST PURCHASE EVER! So light weight, and evenly balance and the best thing is - Lasts all day! I don't have to blot off excess oils from my T-zone in the middle of the afternoon. bye bye shine!
Kassiah P.
This is great if you have pink splotches on your face like me. I use this as part of my daily makeup routine. It absorbs oils without caking and makes you look even toned. It is worth the price and goes well with their new iridescent primer for a nice shimmer!
Jazmin D.
YES! If you deal with an oily T-zone. I HIGH RECOMMEND this powder for that kind of issue. Found this powder to truly keep the 5 o'clock grease monster at bay. It works well as a setting powder for foundation.
Lindsay G.
This product is OK. It does a good job at keeping oil at bay for a little while but I wouldn't say all day. I have combination/oily skin and in the summer time it tends to be extremely oily especially in heat. I do see oil that shines through even after using this. If you touch up with it it will absorb the oil well. It may work better for controlling oil during cooler months.
Vanessa B.
This is a great poweder to use alone or over top foundation. It lasts what seems like forever and does it's job - I have acne prone skin and never breaks me out.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
I'm a really big fan of pur minerals. Pur has always done a wonderful job at making me skin look natural and flawless. I love this product because it keeps my makeup in place and keeps me looking oil free. I can use it as a bronzer as well. I will be buying more!
Rebeca D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I love using this as my translucent powder. This is good for literally any skin type, I am a beauty advisor at kohl's & have used this on multiple customers, including myself, and it literally looks good on everyone! It's ultra lightweight & comfortable to wear & lasts all day for a beautiful shine free finish.
Cinzia H.
Woodbridge, VA
Great product. My skin tone is pretty uneven but this powder gives me an all-over natural finish and evens out the sun spots/acne marks. Color is perfect since it is a spectrum coverage. Can be used after applying foundation, but I used it alone with great coverage
Sharon V.
Palmdale, CA
It works pretty well after 4 hours in it has kept my oily face pretty matte. I apply one coat of my 4 in 1 Pur face powder then I dust a coat of this powder and top it off with one more coat of my 4 in 1 and it works just fine.
Ariday M.
Has anyone used this? I am new to the brand and am wondering how it is used (bronzer or setting powder) and whether it is effective (matt, long lasting)?

back