BY PUR MINERALS

Pur Minerals cosmetics at Kohl's - Shop the full line of cosmetics products, including this Pur Minerals Afterglow Illuminating Powder, at Kohl's. see more...

• Is this a subtle Highlight or intense highlight?1 Answers
  • Does this highlighter stay on all day? Does it show up as...2 Answers
  • Is there anything unique about this highlighter? I've bee...2 Answers
Pur Minerals Afterglow Illuminating Powder
  • "awesome powder! i'm not typically just a powder user but this stuff is great! it covered a lot better than i expected on days i want a light look." in 14 reviews
  • "this is possibly, actually not possibly, this is the best highlighter i have ever used. here's 5 reasons why... 1. the texture is smooth that you can use your finger or a brush to apply the perfect amount to your skin. the reason behind this is because there is shea butter worked into the product. 2. it looks good on all skin colors. it's difficult finding a highlighter that doesn't look too yellow, too pink, or too white on people's skin tones, but this one does just the job finding the balance within people's skin tone. 3. it doesn't have glitter, but it gives off the look that there are small particles of shimmer in the product. 4. it stays all day, this product doesn't smudge at all! you'll have a highlighted, dewy face all day and night. not only does this product stay all day but overall this product will last you over 4 months worth of usage. 5. since this product has the pur mineral's ceretin complex in it too, this allows the product to cover up fine lines and wrinkles and give still that flawless glow that a lot of makeup artists go for. " in 4 reviews
  • "obsessed with this highlighter. super fine powder and very nice for a subtle glow. looked a little dark for my fair skin but actually works really well. love this for a mote natural highlight." in 3 reviews
Nina H.
This was one of my first pricey highlighters I bought and I love it. I use it all the time. I have a medium skin tone and works great on my skin. I got mine at Ulta. I would recommend this to try for sure. I did drop and break mine so I tried that little trick with alcohol to reform it and it still work just as good ;)
Idalis D.
Channelview, TX
Surprisingly one of my favorite highlighters. I have a huge highlight collection, and this happens to be the one I use daily ! It's extremely pigmented, but has to built up which is what I love about it. I can wear it to school for a subtle glow or at night if I want to be poppin.
Caitlyn S.
Rockford, IL
This highlighter is creamy (still a powder), highly pigmented, and works great on my fair skin. I got it in a palette with a blush and bronzer and each color is the same creamy powder formula. I'm in love!
Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
I like this highlight but it's not my favorite. It has a pretty shimmery finish. It's easy to apply. You can really make it pop if you spray your face with setting spray and applying this product before you let the spray dry and set.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
This is a great highlight for people who don't like that highlight that you can see from outer space! Great for those natural make up girls. Personally, I love a bright, bright highlight but this would be great for those natural days!
Haili G.
I recently bought the Pür Minerals Afterglow Illuminating Powder and I was in awe when I swatched the color in store. The pigment is perfect and has the right amount of glow. I am in love with this highlighter!
Regi W.
Pur Minerals is one of my favorite brands because it doesn't irritate my skin. With that said, this highlight is amazing. It gives a natural glow and goes on so smoothly.
DeAnna M.
Wantagh, NY
I am a highlight junky.... It's a sad addiction. And this is probably my favorite. I reach for this one almost every day and it's amazing. Gives the most beautiful glow.
Kinsey  L.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love pur minerals because they don't irritate my sensitive skin - this powder is amazing, it gives you a glowing highlight so you can skip that orange bronzer look - plus the powder goes on smooth and looks flawless
Jade Z.
Posen, MI
I lover this it blends really well with all diffeet skin tone. It also brings out your natural glow. It isn't a real heavy make up so it's good for summer. it doesn't make your skin orange
Chelsie R.
Rushville, OH
Is this highlighter one of the best highlighters, or are there better ones?
Andrea G.
Lockport , LA
Does this highlighter stay on all day? Does it show up as a gold color or more of a pink? I have champagne pop by becca...don't want the same color.
Emily L.
Freedom, PA
Does this illuminating powder work with an ivory skin tone? Also, is there a lot of shine to it?
D D.
Is this a very intense highlight? Or more of a natural one ?
Alli M.
Chisasibi, NB
Is there anything unique about this highlighter? I've been hearing a lot of good reviews, but what makes this one worth the purchase? How does it stand out amongst the millions of other similar highlighter?