Pur Minerals 5-piece Beauty-to-Go Collection uploaded by Alexandria K.

BY PUR MINERALS

Lots of makeup can make you look pretty, but how many can improve clarity or diminish the look of fine lines? More than just a get-the-look kit, Start Now! is an expressway to a naturally flawless complexion. In an eight-week clinical study, women of all ages saw an improvement in their skin's appearance after using this five-piece kit. Up to 89 percent saw a smoother, softer appearance while 75 percent experienced visibly less irritation than before. This portable perfection makeup kit includes:4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup (.15 oz/4.3 g): Loose powders are so last year. Combining pure mineral pigment with the finest skin care ingredients, our all-in-one foundation, concealer, powder and SPF 15 has inspired generations of women to forget the mess and go pressed. Neutral Primer (.3 fl oz/10 ml): While most primers create the illusion of a more uniform complexion, our skin correcting formula contains special key ingredients that minimize the look of pores, dark spots and fine lines for a truly flawless makeup canvas. Mineral Glow (.12 oz/3.4 g): Combining premium quality minerals with proven firming ingredients, Mineral Glow gives skin a natural-looking touch of sun with added skin care benefits. Impact+ Mascara (.12 oz/3.4 g): Lengthen, thicken or curl most mascaras give you just one option. Impact+ gives you all three, with the added benefit of extreme lash hydration for naturally healthier looking lashes. Chisel Brush: Designed specifically for our 4-in-1 formula, this cruelty-free total coverage brush delivers an effortlessly even application every time. Also works with Pur specialty powders. Pur Minerals does NOT test its products on animals. see more...

Kelly W.
Newark, OH
This is a very smooth Pur Minerals 5 piece set I love the products in here I do not like the brush that comes with it it's too harsh almost feels like you're getting stabbed that's really rough I don't care for it the bronzer shade and this is beautiful it's gorgeous it really has the smoothest Contour in glow I've ever used I enjoy the primer in this to I don't think I care for the mascara in this just right and perfect for the summer
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
Love the primer in this kit! All other products in this set were just average. I didn't care for the brush at all because it would lose a bunch of bristles during every use. The primer is wonderful though!
Keriann B.
Olive Branch, MS
I was got this kit to try out pur and it got me hooked! I went and bought the full sizes immediately after trying and I'm still using my small size mascara because it last longer and you don't have to use a bunch to get that full look!
sadie c.
Caldwell, ID
I have had trouble with finding a makeup that I didn't want to throw away after the first few weeks of using it, it was hard to find something that didn't make my skin feel dirty but this stuff is awesome it is so clean feeling and it give me a smooth bright completion.
Angela S.
I bought this just to try out the products and I liked the bronzer, primer, and mascara but I wasn't too fond of the foundation and brush. This was my first time using these products and I can't really say I'd recommend it.
Natalie F.
Covina, CA
I have sensitive skin and the primer broke me out which was a bummer. The brush, bronzer, and mascara was all very nice & I purchased this set for a great price around Christmas time at Ulta!
Leiren P.
Columbia
Got this for Christmas and loved it. When used together it made for a flawless look! Will repurchase this. The primer was probably my favorite item from the set!
Annmarie M.
Powhatan, VA
Review for: Blush Medium more...
Went to ulta today and had one of the beauticians put these products on my face made it look perfect so I went ahead and bought the whole package!!!!
olivia  p.
Pasadena, MD
This is an awesome set, i had somwtbi g similar to this befir5and it works great. I would definitely gwt it agian.
Katie M.
Kelowna, British Columbia, BC
Great starter kit! I recommend purchasing this if it's your first time trying. It comes with everything you need and the blush and bronzer will last for ever. You'll just need to buy a full size foundation after your small size runs out.

Amazon