BY PUR MINERALS

Makeup, meet skincare. Our 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup gives you the flawless mineral coverage you expect from Pur Minerals with groundbreaking skincare ingredients built into our award-winning formula. Adored worldwide for its lightweight feel and no-mess, no-stress application, this all-in-one foundation, concealer, powder and SPF 15 has been clinically proven to correct, prevent and interrupt your biggest skin concerns--even after the makeup comes off! That's pretty smart beauty. Vegan friendly. Paraben-free. Gluten-free. What makes Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup so unique? Pure, pressed mineral pigment delivers flawless, breathable coverage for all skin tones and types. Our proprietary Ceretin Complex helps smooth, firm and lift the skin's appearance for an ageless complexion. Waltheria Extract naturally brightens the look of dark spots and discoloration for a more even skin tone. Experience 60 seconds to flawless coverage and 60 days to a flawless complexion. Love it or return it with our 30-day money-back guarantee. see more...

• How well is this powder? I've heard good things.. I usual...3 Answers
  • how good is the coverage? and is it good to use on oily s...4 Answers
  • What is the coverage level, and how long does it last?4 Answers
Julissa E.
West Bend, WI
Review for: Light Tan more...
Ive been using this product for 2 years now and i really enjoy it! It feels super lightweight and has a beautiful natural finish with build able medium coverage! Only problem I've been having is that my combo/ oily skin doesnt play nice with the compact. The formula always tends to harden and I am constantly scraping off the top layer (result in wasted product). I ended up just turning the powder into a loose powder *evil face* and it works amazing. My go-to summer foundation :)
Samantha S.
Plainfield, CT
I feel like this is definitely not well known enough for how good it really is! I've been loving this 4 in 1 mineral powder in Light/Clair (my ultimate favorite). It holds so well without any oiliness or touch ups yet it's light & buildable. 😍 Also absolutely no breakouts! 🙃 I've been strictly powder this summer trying to keep my skin healthy and unclogged. So far, so good. ♥
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
This barely lasted. I had to basically scrape it up. I bought this to use alone or one top of liquid foundation. Neither worked. I thought it looked great in the store but when I got home, it looked so cakey on my face. Halfway through the day I could visibly see it melting off. I definitely will not buy this again, even if it was a cheap makeup.
Courtney T.
Oxford, ME
I have the shades golden dark and medium dark. I use them for bronzers and they work pretty well. I could visibly see it on my makeup wipe when I took my makeup off at the end of the day so it's very long lasting. It's also very pigmented given that it's a foundation. It looks harsh unless you blend it very well.
Lynn B.
1,027 reviews
Review for: Light more...
I’ve used this product for years after switching from another known mineral brand. This proves more coverage that is buildable. It provides some protection from the sun. This works great for sensitive skin. I even use it as a concealer on my eyes. It’s moderately priced. Since you apply with a brush, it wears down in the middle of container. A brush isn’t provided. It you want to try a mineral foundation, try this brand.
Arianna H.
I absolutely love this line of makeup, but more specifically I love this powder! It was a new investment seeing as I loved the other pur products, and I knew it would be just as great. This powder has great coverage and tones down redness and is extremely light and long lasting. I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Sybil W.
Laplace, LA
I loved the original version a whole lot, and was shocked, when it slowly began to be phased out and they stopped offering the shade thst I wore in it. I did give this newer version, but it doesn't compare to the originsl version at all. No longer will I be purchasing any more foundations from Pur Minerals, because they showed no huge concern in regards to all of the individuals who loved the original version and desperately wanted them to keep selling such. As, customer satisfaction doesn't truly mean as much to them as they may claim.
Shelby G.
Decatur, IN
This broke me out and took months for me to realize it was this. It contains bismuth oxychloride which is irritating and pore clogging. As for the performance of it, it's a pretty light matte coverage. It doesn't look powdery or cakey on the skin. I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin because it doesn't have any moisturizing properties. It's an ok powder if you don't have a problem with acne.
Kim W.
Tampa, FL
So easy to apply. Makes my skin look smooth. It looks like my skin was airbrushed. I have combination skin and it is never an issue. Last most of the day with minimal retouches. I love how full coverage this is. I recommend it to all my friends. Just repurchased again.
Tina K.
Ramsey, MN
Last week was my 5th time I bought this Mineral press powder. It is absoutly light weight. Does not look cakey. Gives that airbrushed look Very easy to apply. I use this as a touch it is my game changer. I love this product always in my purse. I will buy again and again
Brenda J.
Can I find this at Sephora? It's not a cheap product so I would really love to try it at the boutique first!
Jayne A.
Inez, KY
How long does a compact usually last?
Moni R.
I really Want to try this product out..more because I'm looking for something all mineral based and am sort of bored using Bare minerals. Does this product prove to be better than loose minerals? I'm also looking for medium coverage and Something that will look natural.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
What do people think about this product
Samantha S.
Fern Bch, FL
How is the coverage?

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.