BY PUR MINERALS

Makeup, meet skincare. Our 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup gives you the flawless mineral coverage you expect from Pur Minerals with groundbreaking skincare ingredients built into our award-winning formula. Adored worldwide for its lightweight feel and no-mess, no-stress application, this all-in-one foundation, concealer, powder and SPF 15 has been clinically proven to correct, prevent and interrupt your biggest skin concerns--even after the makeup comes off! That's pretty smart beauty. Vegan friendly. Paraben-free. Gluten-free. What makes Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup so unique? Pure, pressed mineral pigment delivers flawless, breathable coverage for all skin tones and types. Our proprietary Ceretin Complex helps smooth, firm and lift the skin's appearance for an ageless complexion. Waltheria Extract naturally brightens the look of dark spots and discoloration for a more even skin tone. Experience 60 seconds to flawless coverage and 60 days to a flawless complexion. Love it or return it with our 30-day money-back guarantee. see more...

• How well is this powder? I've heard good things.. I usual...3 Answers
  • how good is the coverage? and is it good to use on oily s...4 Answers
  • What is the coverage level, and how long does it last?4 Answers
Liz P.
Barrie, ON
I really like this foundation! Has good coverage and can be built up. There is a good shade slection, ranging from extremly dark.I would recommend using the chisel brush that pur minerals makes to go with this foundation, no other brush I have tried even gets it close to the same coverage.
It's quick to apply and lasts a good long time.
Cat Z.
Pur is such an underrated product. If you have oily/combo skin, this is the perfect lightweight powder foundation. Coverage is light to med, and wears all day. Would repurchase.
Racheal C.
Otonabee, ON
Amazing coverage and shine control. I can go for a run and not worry about sweating, my make up will not move! It doesn't clog my pores, so no break outs or blackheads. I've been using this for 3 years and I will never switch!
Nancy T.
Conception Bay South, NL
After trying all kinds of makeup to cover the red in my face and with my sensitive skin to consider.. I was akeptical at first. But I live it, great coverage. Can be latered, natural looking coverage. 5 stars!
Alexa T.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Light more...
Favourite face powder
Matte finish
Doesn’t clog pores
Lasts all day
Medium to full coverage
This is the only powder I buy
I recommend it to everyone I know
Emma L.
I use this product all the time. I very much like the product but I am extremely pale and the palest powder called porcelain still tends to make me orange. Other than colour, application is easy and smooth and for people who are not quite as pale, you can probably find the perfect tone for your skin
Amanda M.
Hamilton, ON
Best makeup product out there by far! LOVE this! Great for sensitive skin, looks fantastic on all skin types. All there products are fantastic but this one is a must have for sure!
Gabrielle B.
Melbourne, Australia
This product is amazing! It has a beautiful coverage and last most of the day, with a few touch ups around the nose area. It looks so gorgeous. #September #favorites
Hannah G.
Review for: Golden Dark more...
This is really good covers all blemishes and dark spots I use it on a daily basis. The coverage is medium and last up 9 hours without oiling up. Highly recommend purchase now.
Teresa H.
Stockdale
Pur Minerals 4-In-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup

I use this on "shiny days" It doesnt feel heavy and goes on effortlessly. Blends easily and stays put!
Brenda J.
Can I find this at Sephora? It's not a cheap product so I would really love to try it at the boutique first!
Jayne A.
Inez, KY
How long does a compact usually last?
Moni R.
I really Want to try this product out..more because I'm looking for something all mineral based and am sort of bored using Bare minerals. Does this product prove to be better than loose minerals? I'm also looking for medium coverage and Something that will look natural.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
What do people think about this product
Samantha S.
Fern Bch, FL
How is the coverage?

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.