BY PUR MINERALS

Makeup, meet skincare. Our 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup gives you the flawless mineral coverage you expect from Pur Minerals with groundbreaking skincare ingredients built into our award-winning formula. Adored worldwide for its lightweight feel and no-mess, no-stress application, this all-in-one foundation, concealer, powder and SPF 15 has been clinically proven to correct, prevent and interrupt your biggest skin concerns--even after the makeup comes off! That's pretty smart beauty. Vegan friendly. Paraben-free. Gluten-free. What makes Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup so unique? Pure, pressed mineral pigment delivers flawless, breathable coverage for all skin tones and types. Our proprietary Ceretin Complex helps smooth, firm and lift the skin's appearance for an ageless complexion. Waltheria Extract naturally brightens the look of dark spots and discoloration for a more even skin tone. Experience 60 seconds to flawless coverage and 60 days to a flawless complexion. Love it or return it with our 30-day money-back guarantee. see more...

• How well is this powder? I've heard good things.. I usual...3 Answers
  • how good is the coverage? and is it good to use on oily s...4 Answers
  • What is the coverage level, and how long does it last?4 Answers
Jocelyne V.
Moncton, NB
LOVE this product! I basically would stay away from any type of powdered foundation completely until I was convinced by a sales lady to give it a try. Wow!!! LOVE it!! AND, it's so easy and fast to apply.

I consider this a good day to day product, but I also wear it for nights out too from time to time.

I would definitely recommend this product.
Erica R.
I really like the coverage of this compact. Can be used alone or over a foundation. In my early days at working at shoppers , this is all I would sell because it was so easy to explain and the results were amazing. Very good at covering redness . the chisel brush they recommend using definitely makes all the difference (or using a dence brush like it) would alwys recommend this product.
Chris D.
Review for: Medium Tan more...
One of my better summer foundations. Goes on smoothly and provides excellent coverage, and matches my medium-tan skin like a dream. Leaves your face looking "dewy," but not overly oily, so that's a plus. The compact it comes in is very large and heavy, which is a downside if you want to take if with you everywhere. I put it on once at the start of my day and don't have to reapply the entire time I'm at work! Definitely a good buy, for the price.
Katie M.
Kelowna, British Columbia, BC
I discovered this foundation after not being able to get my usual mineral foundation years ago. Since then I've been very loyal to this brand. I love it and have recommended it to many family members and friends that now love it too. It's so easy to apply, it doesn't look cakey, I have less break outs. It just looks so natural and not tinny like some mineral make ups tend to get.
claire e.
pointe, QC
This powder foundation has a light to medium coverage. you can buff it with a dense brush all over your face. you will get a natural finish. it is good for oily skin and doesn't look cakey or heavy on the face. i totaly recommand it if you want something on the go
Kayla Nicole O.
Best face powder I have ever used! I have only gone through 2 since last August! The package is quality; very tough. I have oily skin and this powder is great for staying matte. You can buy it at the drugstore but it is pricier than your average covergirl but sooo worth it! 10/10 would recommend to anyone!
Heather D.
I've been faithfully using the 4-in-1 foundation in light for almost a year. By far the best mineral makeup I have tried- not heavy, lasts all day and build able coverage. Not to mention my skin has actually improved since switching.
Fair skin girls who have a hard time finding a match will love the Light or Porcelain
Roisin O.
Belfast, County Antrim
Love this mineral foundation! It was so easy to find a shade to match my skin colour and it's very easy to apply with a brush...it lasts! I was so impressed with the quality of this product I returned to the Pur counter and bought the marble compact and the Soul Mattes eye shadow compact...
Nicola S.
Halifax, NS
This was one of my first foundations and I have to say, I always have fond memories. The colour was great and I loved the way it made my skin look but my only issue was that it had no staying power. I need something that will stay all day - and this just does not fit the bill.
Liz P.
Barrie, ON
I really like this foundation! Has good coverage and can be built up. There is a good shade slection, ranging from extremly dark.I would recommend using the chisel brush that pur minerals makes to go with this foundation, no other brush I have tried even gets it close to the same coverage.
It's quick to apply and lasts a good long time.
Brenda J.
Can I find this at Sephora? It's not a cheap product so I would really love to try it at the boutique first!
Jayne A.
Inez, KY
How long does a compact usually last?
Moni R.
I really Want to try this product out..more because I'm looking for something all mineral based and am sort of bored using Bare minerals. Does this product prove to be better than loose minerals? I'm also looking for medium coverage and Something that will look natural.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
What do people think about this product
Samantha S.
Fern Bch, FL
How is the coverage?

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.