BY PUR MINERALS

Makeup, meet skincare. Our 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup gives you the flawless mineral coverage you expect from Pur Minerals with groundbreaking skincare ingredients built into our award-winning formula. Adored worldwide for its lightweight feel and no-mess, no-stress application, this all-in-one foundation, concealer, powder and SPF 15 has been clinically proven to correct, prevent and interrupt your biggest skin concerns--even after the makeup comes off! That's pretty smart beauty. Vegan friendly. Paraben-free. Gluten-free. What makes Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup so unique? Pure, pressed mineral pigment delivers flawless, breathable coverage for all skin tones and types. Our proprietary Ceretin Complex helps smooth, firm and lift the skin's appearance for an ageless complexion. Waltheria Extract naturally brightens the look of dark spots and discoloration for a more even skin tone. Experience 60 seconds to flawless coverage and 60 days to a flawless complexion. Love it or return it with our 30-day money-back guarantee. see more...

• How well is this powder? I've heard good things.. I usual...3 Answers
  • how good is the coverage? and is it good to use on oily s...4 Answers
  • What is the coverage level, and how long does it last?4 Answers
Tara F.
Wilmington, DE
I struggle with redness and this product is amazing to hide my flaws. I would recommend pur minerals to anyone who needs maximum coverage. I finally found a product that I will be loyal to to the end!
Megan B.
This is the best foundation I have used! It doesn't clog my pores and it is easy to blend. I love it! Ultra light weight and matches my skin tone beautifully.
Michele C.
Spring Hill, FL
This is hands down the best powder foundation I've owned! I use minimal product and get full coverage. It lasts all day. It is so worth the money spent!!
Collette B.
Carrollton, TX
I thought that this powder was beautiful and I loved the look it gave me. I thought there could be more coverage though so I have only bought it once.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
I love this foundation! Really full coverage without feeling heavy. Plus I don't make a huge mess like with bare minerals loose powder application
Katherine R.
Cookeville, TN
I've been using this for 2 years now and I love it!! It's light and not to heavy on my skin, and it really covers good to. And the price is great!
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is one of my favorite powders, but I think I must have a mild allergic reaction trio it, as my face sometimes itches after I out the power on.
Brittany H.
Benwood, WV
Review for: Porcelain, Light Tan more...
This product has been one of my go-to since I've tried it. I don't know what I did before it. It makes my skin and makeup feel and look flawless.
Tiff H.
Yes! it wasn't even mine and I fell in love with it! it was just amazing I'm definitely on my way to getting one! I loved the texture and outcome
Stephanie A.
Quincy , MA
I love this product!! It makes my skin look flawless. Doesn't cake on and you don't need use a lot of product. It's also SPF 15 which is a plus.
Brenda J.
Can I find this at Sephora? It's not a cheap product so I would really love to try it at the boutique first!
Jayne A.
Inez, KY
How long does a compact usually last?
Moni R.
I really Want to try this product out..more because I'm looking for something all mineral based and am sort of bored using Bare minerals. Does this product prove to be better than loose minerals? I'm also looking for medium coverage and Something that will look natural.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
What do people think about this product
Samantha S.
Fern Bch, FL
How is the coverage?

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.