BY PUR MINERALS

Makeup, meet skincare. Our 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup gives you the flawless mineral coverage you expect from Pur Minerals with groundbreaking skincare ingredients built into our award-winning formula. Adored worldwide for its lightweight feel and no-mess, no-stress application, this all-in-one foundation, concealer, powder and SPF 15 has been clinically proven to correct, prevent and interrupt your biggest skin concerns--even after the makeup comes off! That's pretty smart beauty. Vegan friendly. Paraben-free. Gluten-free. What makes Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup so unique? Pure, pressed mineral pigment delivers flawless, breathable coverage for all skin tones and types. Our proprietary Ceretin Complex helps smooth, firm and lift the skin's appearance for an ageless complexion. Waltheria Extract naturally brightens the look of dark spots and discoloration for a more even skin tone. Experience 60 seconds to flawless coverage and 60 days to a flawless complexion. Love it or return it with our 30-day money-back guarantee. see more...

• How well is this powder? I've heard good things.. I usual...3 Answers
  • how good is the coverage? and is it good to use on oily s...4 Answers
  • What is the coverage level, and how long does it last?4 Answers
Green B.
Review for: Golden Dark more...
This has become my go-to powder and I JUST bought it! I love the color and undertone in this. They have plenty of shades, which is great! I love that the ingredients aren't junk. When I bought it, it was discounted at ulta. I wish I bought more but my shade was out! I'll definitely be repurchasing this!
Kelsey G.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I really like the coverage that this powder foundation gives off and it applies really nicely. I do find that there is some settling of the makeup into lines on the face though, which I usually have to buff away and touch up throughout the day.
Angela S.
I really liked how this made my skin look and the light shimmer it gave me was beautiful but the makeup moved a lot. I started to blotch up on me and if I even touched my face a little, it would come off.
Dahniel A.
Simpsonville, SC
Most foundations break out my skin having that i have. very delicate skin. i was skeptical about using this product. but i absolutely had no breakouts whatsoever. like i usually do. this product is very pricey but also so worth the price
Jodi L.
Love this product! Its very easy to use. Goes on smoothly and hides just about everything. It doesn't look powdery. I also got eye shadows and contour stick and love every item
Jordyn S.
New haven, IN
I first got turned into the pur minerals brand when I went into ulta and asked what they recommended and I have been a loyal customer to the pur line ever since. The powder has a quality smooth light finish that is very in right now.
Miranda C.
Have used this product for 7 years now and still love it. Couldn't imagine changing. I couple it with the bronzer and blush and don't use any liquid foundation so my face never feels caked with makeup and if washes off nicely too.
Claire B.
Tampa, FL
Such an amazing foundation that other brands try to copy, but don't quite get right. If you are interested in a light-weight, smooth look, Bare Minerals is the product to buy. It can be on the expensive side, but well worth it!!
Amanda G.
This product has a beautiful finish on my skin. It's perfect for when you're going for a more natural look. It does have a slight shimmer to it which I don't know if I'm too fond of that or not but definitely worth the purchase.
Angie P.
My holy grail after using bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation SPF 15 & MAKE UP FOR EVER Duo Mat. It has the perfect full coverage that I love like MUFE, except it's cruelty-free, vegan, & has SPF to boot! I'm on my 2nd, going on 3rd compact soon ❤️
Brenda J.
Can I find this at Sephora? It's not a cheap product so I would really love to try it at the boutique first!
Jayne A.
Inez, KY
How long does a compact usually last?
Moni R.
I really Want to try this product out..more because I'm looking for something all mineral based and am sort of bored using Bare minerals. Does this product prove to be better than loose minerals? I'm also looking for medium coverage and Something that will look natural.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
What do people think about this product
Samantha S.
Fern Bch, FL
How is the coverage?

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.