BY PUR MINERALS

tanganyika w.
bexar
Purchased at: ULTA
This was the very first foundation I have ever bought. Went to Ulta to get color matched for when I went on dates. This was the perfect match for my skin in the color deep. I rarely went out so it still looks fairly new and I have had for some years lol. I was thinking about trying it out to see if it still looks good on my skin.
Erin P.
Fort Smith
This is an amazing powder foundation. I personally use this on top of concealer and/or foundation as added coverage and protection for my face with its SPF. I do with they would expand the color range though.
Melissa S.
Stratford
I bought Pur Minerals Foundation in a Starter Kit and I absolutely loved it. It is more of an expensive product and that is why after I finished it I have not repurchased it but I would again. You do get excellent Coverage, it Blends beautifully, there's good ingredients and they have a good Color selection.
Megan H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like this product a lot. I wish it had more coverage. I used this product for many years when I had oily, acne-prone skin and it never made me break out!
Forrest Jamie S.
This foundation was included in Pur Minerals Best Sellers Kit. I would not recommend to people with dry or dry/combination skin. The "4 in 1" contains foundation, powder, concealer and sun protection. The coverage was barely anything - it took a lot to build up (which wasn't easy) to cover any redness/blemishes and enhanced pores, despite having applied the primer beforehand. I can justify giving it one star for having the SPF.
Meghan R.
High coverage powder foundation! Can be worn alone or with a liquid coverup under. Spf is a great additive into this powder but it also makes it susceptible for flashback so dont wear when there will be flash photography

Amazon