Pur Minerals 4-In-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup

Makeup, meet skincare. Our 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup gives you the flawless mineral coverage you expect from Pur Minerals with groundbreaking skincare ingredients built into our award-winning formula. Adored worldwide for its lightweight feel and no-mess, no-stress application, this all-in-one foundation, concealer, powder and SPF 15 has been clinically proven to correct, prevent and interrupt your biggest skin concerns--even after the makeup comes off! That's pretty smart beauty. Vegan friendly. Paraben-free. Gluten-free. What makes Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup so unique? Pure, pressed mineral pigment delivers flawless, breathable coverage for all skin tones and types. Our proprietary Ceretin Complex helps smooth, firm and lift the skin's appearance for an ageless complexion. Waltheria Extract naturally brightens the look of dark spots and discoloration for a more even skin tone. Experience 60 seconds to flawless coverage and 60 days to a flawless complexion. Love it or return it with our 30-day money-back guarantee.

Anyone have any tips on how to use this powder without it caking in wrinkles and therefore making me look older and making my skin look dry?
What do you think is the best brush for this? Brand and/or type? I have the small, dense kabuki from Tarte that I’ve been using but I’m wondering if something slightly less dense would be better. Not necessarily looking for full coverage, just an even and smooth application.
Do you recommend this product? How does it compare to the Smash box halo powder?
Start your review of Pur Minerals 4-In-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup!
Maria G.
Sherwood, AR
Pur Minerals 4-In-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup uploaded by Maria G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Deep
I’m been using Pur Minerals 4-In-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup since 2018 It goes on smooth and never cakey blends well with a flat top powder brush, never causes me any breakouts or skin irritation. It’s a full coverage makeup look without taking a lot of time to apply. #Makeup #Powder #Foundation
rachael T.
Marysville California
Pur Minerals 4-In-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup uploaded by rachael T.
Review for: Spf 15, Porcelain
This powdered foundation works fairly well. For me it works more as a setting powder though. It has color to it but not enough to sufficiently cover my blemishes or sun spots. It is a pressed powder but is very silky smooth. It isn't super powdery when I use a brush with it which I really like because it doesn't waste a ton when I apply it. I use this powdered foundation only when I use the PUR Cosmetics 4-in-1 Love Your Selfie Liquid Foundation and Concealer. It blends with it flawlessly. It doesn't dry out my skin or leave it looking cakey. It doesn't leave my skin greasy after applying more than once. When my skin starts to get shiny throughout the day it drys all of it up and gives my skin an almost airbrushed look. It doesn't lift or bubble and it doesn't smear either. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it claims to be a foundation and foundation is supposed to cover and this stuff does not. It is an excellent setting powder though. PUR Cosmetics is an outstanding brand. It is one of my favorite brands at the moment. I recommend this powdered foundation for someone that wants to use it as a setting powder or to aid in coverage from their liquid foundation. I think it would be suitable for sensitive skin and oily skin because it's ok for my skin. They have multiple shades so it'll look great on any skin tone. This product is mostly worth the purchase and the try. Pur Minerals 4-In-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup #purcosmetics #mineralfoundation #powderedfoundation #settingpowder
Casey E.
So far this is my favorite pressed powder. I have tried too faced and urban decay but Pür feels lighter on my skin and it helps cover blemishes with out masking my whole face.
Hannah S.
Saint Louis, MO
A few years ago I was introduced to this wonderful foundation. I'm 20 years old and have acne-prone skin so I am always concerned about foundations clogging my pores! I was so surprised when I first tried this product. This product is lightweight and lasts very well throughout the day. It does not leave my face feeling greasy and doesn't clog my pores! Not to mention, this product comes off easily with my makeup remover at the end of the day! It has really great coverage and will cover redness and acne without a problem! Overall I really love this product and will continue using it for the unforseeable future!
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
2,476 reviews
Pur Minerals 4-In-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup uploaded by Faith D.
Review for: Light
Got this in ipsy really suprised me looked good on my dry skin not chalky and was a satin finish with a little coverage I’m going buy the full size pretty soon this shade has more yellow undertones and I have pink undertones. Highly recommend.
Emily K.
Adrian, MI
Pur Minerals 4-In-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup uploaded by Emily K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have this powder in LN2 Fair Ivory. I use as a powder foundation and as a setting powder for liquid foundations and CC creams. It works really well for both! This product has an expiration date printed on it, which I love. It has nice heavy packaging and a mirror inside the cap. It has a nice satin finish.
Melissa S.
Pur Minerals 4-In-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup uploaded by Melissa S.
Pur Minerals 4-In-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup uploaded by Melissa S.
Review for: Spf 15, Golden Medium
Decided to try this 4-1 powder and i really liked it. I don’t always want to put make-up and feel glamorous. Sometimes i just want light make up And a fresh, natural looking face. This powder does that for me. It has good coverage. I have 2 dark spots in my face and it hides them well. I like this brand. I had a contour palette as well and i loved it. It smelled like pure chocolate. So delish!
Michelle C.
Topmost, KY
Pur Minerals 4-In-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup uploaded by Michelle C.
This has been my new fav lately give me a good coverage but look natural at the same time goes on smoothly feel light on the skin just over all fav
jessica S.
Corona, CA
Pur Minerals 4-In-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup uploaded by jessica S.
I love this powder - I combine this with the pur minerals tinted moisturizer. The coverage def. comes from this powder, it is light weight and great for those hot days! I have sensitive skin and this product has not made me break out once! The only downside is the price, its about $28 at Ulta and I go through it pretty quickly.
Avery P.
Douglasville
I bought this product at the beginning of the summer and I LOVE it. I am not one that loves wearing face makeup but this is great! The best part is that you don't have to use any other foundation or concealer bc it works as all! I have had zero problems with this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...