Add a Photo

By PUR MINERALS
#83 in Liquid Foundation
Makeup, meet skincare. Our 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup gives you the flawless mineral coverage you expect from Pur Minerals with groundbreaking skincare ingredients built into our award-winning formula. Adored worldwide for its lightweight feel and no-mess, no-stress application, this all-in-one foundation, concealer, powder and SPF 15 has been clinically proven to correct, prevent and interrupt your biggest skin concerns--even after the makeup comes off! That's pretty smart beauty. Vegan friendly. Paraben-free. Gluten-free. What makes Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup so unique? Pure, pressed mineral pigment delivers flawless, breathable coverage for all skin tones and types. Our proprietary Ceretin Complex helps smooth, firm and lift the skin's appearance for an ageless complexion. Waltheria Extract naturally brightens the look of dark spots and discoloration for a more even skin tone. Experience 60 seconds to flawless coverage and 60 days to a flawless complexion. Love it or return it with our 30-day money-back guarantee.
Photos (21)
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Halifax, NS

If I could give this a thousand star rating I would! I was beyond impressed with this product. While looking for a new concealer my local SDM beauty gal placed this over the concealer to hide my lovely raccoon eyes. I took one glance in the mirror and instantly saw my mature skin imperfections hidden, my adult acne (which is so red the dermatologist mistook it for Rosacea), was covered to the point I couldn't see it and jumped down off the chair to grab my own. Now at first $32 CDN seems pretty steep however I added in the following factors in my decision to purchase. 1. I spend $20.99 on my usual foundation. 2. This product is a concealer, foundation, setting powder and spf 15 all in one. 3. The physical results I saw in the mirror (even in awful neon store lights) and 4. How little of the product you actually need. After getting compliments all day on my skin I decided to take it up another level and use Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless foundation and then Pur over top. Well that was a mistake because my ego went through the roof. I ended up looking airbrushed and amazing. Alone or combined I cannot rave enough about this product.
Dade C.
Dade C.

Great foundation, especially for younger girls starting to wear makeup. I'm much older and this is my #1 pick over bare minerals---a former product that I used (it has a waxy-like buildup similar to paraffin wax in it which can clog pores). Pur has great build able coverage. If you are super oily or really dry, tread lightly. Great for all skin types. It has hyaluronic acid in it and helps promote collagen. It's hydrating. I noticed after 2 months of wearing, I began to breakout in my T-zone and chin. I stopped using and breakouts subsided. Changed my eating habits and tried again, breakouts came back in those areas. Now I only use to set my concealer, or wear on light makeup days WITH a primer---even though it has a primer in it. I experienced no breakouts with this method. It also has Shea butter and SPF15 in it. Light weight, blends well but wears off after a few hrs. As with most makeup, this will transfer.
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA

So I wrote another review about the 4 in 1 powder, and thus is what I use under it. this is some amazing stuff. it's really lightweight, and it blends so well with a sponge and the powder. I feel like this hold up really well when I get hot/sweaty lol, in comparison to a pot of other liquid foundations at least. I also like that it's mineral makeup as I have acne prone skin and this is less likely to break me out. it's most easily found at ulta but you can also buy it at the pur minerals website as well. I definitely recommend this for anyone with acne or anyone looking for a more lightweight foundation. I would have given 5 starts only reason I didn't is it can look very wet if you don't apply a powder over it. that would be t only drawback other than that bit is fantastic. this is my spring fave for this year for sure:)
Jana D.
Jana D.
Fargo, ND

I stumbled upon this mineral powder while on a search for a new pressed powder that didn't make me break out. I'm happy to say this fits the bill perfectly. It has improved my skin texture, doesn't make me break out, and has enough coverage on its own that I don't need to double up with a liquid foundation to cover up my redness. When applied with the chisel brush the compact lasts about a month, longer depending on how much coverage you need. Love that it's a pressed powder rather than loose, makes it portable and easy to take on the go. With a variety of shades it's easy to find one that will blend perfectly with you skin tone. Bonus: this is one of the only pressed mineral foundations I have found that has shade options for people with neutral undertones to their skin, like me!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

The only foundation I use. Paraben free. And it has sun block. You can feel good knowing your skin not only looks good, but is protected from the elements and isn't being harmed in the process with preservative chemicals. I've shared this foundation tip with many friends. It's a wonderful product for someone who wants coverage, yet doesn't want the feel of heavy makeup. It's easy. And it looks natural. I can't find a negative about it. They have a wide range of shades. I would recommend purchasing the starter kit. The pur mineral brush is a game changer for application- and the brush comes with your starter set. The brush alone is close to the price of the starter set.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Tampa, FL

I have never been good at foundation especially since I have oily skin. I knew I wanted to try a powder foundation and at first went toward Bare Minerals but could not find a match for my skintone. Then the beauty advisor at Ulta showed me Pur Minerals and I finally found something that actually matched my skintone! Plus the application is so easy! Just swirl on your face and it provides FULL coverage! It works great at concealing my blemishes. I love that it's essentially one step (plus bronzer and blush if you like). Although it's full coverage it feels super lightweight as if nothing is on. I do use a primer before and setting spray after to set it.
Briana A.
Briana A.
Monee, IL

This is my ultimate go-to foundation. It's very light. I feel as if I'm going bare. I use it daily and never need to reapply it. I work 8+ hours in a hot place and never once sweat it off. I can't praise this foundation enough! As soon as I put it on, it's as if I look like I have perfect skin. I look awake meaning I instantly lose all dark circles with this coverage. Another great thing is that I have yet to make a dent in the pan from using it... Again, I use this every day and have had it for 4 months now. The brand is all natural, which is great because I have never broken out from it. This foundation is really and honestly worth a try!
Kimberly I.
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC

I bought this on a whim because it was on sale at Ulta, figuring I would try it for my oily skin. I honestly figured it was going to break out my ultra sensititive skin like most cosmetics. Boy was I wrong, my skin is loving this foundation! I haven't had any skin irritations, the color actually matches my pale skin and it actually covers up my redness and old acne scars. I'm honestly amazed that a powder foundation covers so well without having that caked on look. I love that it has SPF in it, being fair skinned, I need the extra sun protection. It really does work well with my oily skin and it's so quick and easy to apply.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.

Horrible. I now know why they had a buy one get one free at my ulta. I purchased 2 full priced and for 2 free. I thought that this would be like my BareMinerals, I was so wrong. I have normal/combination skin. If I don't put moisturizer on before my makeup l will get a little dry but if I do I will have normal skin. With this makeup I felt like I had oily skin. I used their correcting primer, I tried my own primers, I tried applying a thin coat, using a setting spray, using no primer, and I got the same result. Disco ball face of oil. It was horrible. I am returning this foundation and getting my $60 dollars back.
Nichole A.
Nichole A.
Huntsville, AL

I absolutely love using Pur Minerals 4-in-1 pressed powder because it is amazing! It is great for those who have sensitive/acne prone skin, which I have. Mhm. I have been using this product for years and could never change to anything else. It is that great! I can wear it all day and not have any issues. It doesn't break me out and doesn't feel like my pores are sucking it in. I don't feel it sitting on my face, unlike other products. I love this stuff and recommend it to all my friends. It is a bit pricey but it will last a while. Let me tell you! Once you got Pur Minerals you never go back! Love this product!!!
Brenda J.
Brenda J.

Can I find this at Sephora? It's not a cheap product so I would really love to try it at the boutique first!
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH

What do people think about this product
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Fernandina Beach , FL

How is the coverage?
Brigette M.
Brigette M.
Cedar Lake, IN

Is it OK to use with acne prone skin or should I use something different
Moni R.
Moni R.

I really Want to try this product out..more because I'm looking for something all mineral based and am sort of bored using Bare minerals. Does this product prove to be better than loose minerals? I'm also looking for medium coverage and Something that will look natural.

Join Now