17 colors available

BY PUR MINERALS

Makeup, meet skincare. Our 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup gives you the flawless mineral coverage you expect from Pur Minerals with groundbreaking skincare ingredients built into our award-winning formula. Adored worldwide for its lightweight feel and no-mess, no-stress application, this all-in-one foundation, concealer, powder and SPF 15 has been clinically proven to correct, prevent and interrupt your biggest skin concerns--even after the makeup comes off! That's pretty smart beauty. Vegan friendly. Paraben-free. Gluten-free. What makes Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup so unique? Pure, pressed mineral pigment delivers flawless, breathable coverage for all skin tones and types. Our proprietary Ceretin Complex helps smooth, firm and lift the skin's appearance for an ageless complexion. Waltheria Extract naturally brightens the look of dark spots and discoloration for a more even skin tone. Experience 60 seconds to flawless coverage and 60 days to a flawless complexion. Love it or return it with our 30-day money-back guarantee. see more...

• how good is the coverage? and is it good to use on oily skin? 2 Answers
  • What is the coverage level, and how long does it last?4 Answers
  • So I use the Pür 4-1 Liquid Foundation in the shade light. Does any...1 Answers
Dade C.
Dade C.
Review for: Golden Dark
Great foundation, especially for younger girls starting to wear makeup. I'm much older and this is my #1 pick over bare minerals---a former product that I used (it has a waxy-like buildup similar to paraffin wax in it which can clog pores). Pur has great build able coverage. If you are super oily or really dry, tread lightly. Great for all skin types. It has hyaluronic acid in it and helps promote collagen. It's hydrating. I noticed after 2 months of wearing, I began to breakout in my T-zone and chin. I stopped using and breakouts subsided. Changed my eating habits and tried again, breakouts came back in those areas. Now I only use to set my concealer, or wear on light makeup days WITH a primer---even though it has a primer in it. I experienced no breakouts with this method. It also has Shea butter and SPF15 in it. Light weight, blends well but wears off after a few hrs. As with most makeup, this will transfer.
Julie P.
Julie P.
I absolutely cannot say enough amazing things about this product! If you want amazing coverage, without an over "powdery" look, look no further than this product! I have oily skin, so it keeps my face in check ALL DAY LONG. you can build it up to be completely full coverage while still looking natural. FINALLY, a product that just makes your skin look GOOD. This one step foundation will give you beautiful, naturally clean looking skin with no one the wiser ;) I've had so many compliments on how clear my skin is! Well this little beauty is my secret! On the plus side it takes my make-up putting on steps down! No more foundation, then powder, then concealer (unless I have a REALLY large pimple), then mattifying whatever. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product, and unless someone comes out with an automated machine to put on ALL my make up, I will keep purchasing Pur!
Springfield, MA
So I wrote another review about the 4 in 1 powder, and thus is what I use under it. this is some amazing stuff. it's really lightweight, and it blends so well with a sponge and the powder. I feel like this hold up really well when I get hot/sweaty lol, in comparison to a pot of other liquid foundations at least. I also like that it's mineral makeup as I have acne prone skin and this is less likely to break me out. it's most easily found at ulta but you can also buy it at the pur minerals website as well. I definitely recommend this for anyone with acne or anyone looking for a more lightweight foundation. I would have given 5 starts only reason I didn't is it can look very wet if you don't apply a powder over it. that would be t only drawback other than that bit is fantastic. this is my spring fave for this year for sure:)
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
The only foundation I use. Paraben free. And it has sun block. You can feel good knowing your skin not only looks good, but is protected from the elements and isn't being harmed in the process with preservative chemicals. I've shared this foundation tip with many friends. It's a wonderful product for someone who wants coverage, yet doesn't want the feel of heavy makeup. It's easy. And it looks natural. I can't find a negative about it. They have a wide range of shades. I would recommend purchasing the starter kit. The pur mineral brush is a game changer for application- and the brush comes with your starter set. The brush alone is close to the price of the starter set.
Kimberly I.
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
I bought this on a whim because it was on sale at Ulta, figuring I would try it for my oily skin. I honestly figured it was going to break out my ultra sensititive skin like most cosmetics. Boy was I wrong, my skin is loving this foundation! I haven't had any skin irritations, the color actually matches my pale skin and it actually covers up my redness and old acne scars. I'm honestly amazed that a powder foundation covers so well without having that caked on look. I love that it has SPF in it, being fair skinned, I need the extra sun protection. It really does work well with my oily skin and it's so quick and easy to apply.
Nichole A.
Nichole A.
Huntsville, AL
I absolutely love using Pur Minerals 4-in-1 pressed powder because it is amazing! It is great for those who have sensitive/acne prone skin, which I have. Mhm. I have been using this product for years and could never change to anything else. It is that great! I can wear it all day and not have any issues. It doesn't break me out and doesn't feel like my pores are sucking it in. I don't feel it sitting on my face, unlike other products. I love this stuff and recommend it to all my friends. It is a bit pricey but it will last a while. Let me tell you! Once you got Pur Minerals you never go back! Love this product!!!
Steph E.
Steph E.
Minneapolis, MN
I am in love with this line of pressed powder!!! I have been using it for over a year and I use it following the Pur Minerals Correcting Primer - Dark spot corrector and I have never been more satisfied. I have problem combination skin so I tend to break out from almost everything and I also have larger pores and acne scars/marks and it makes my skin look normal. It is a little more on the pricey side but it is totally worth it! I buy it at Ulta and they have a great return policy if you are wanting to try new products but worried you won't like them. Seriously get it, you won't be disappointed!
Sybil W.
Sybil W.
La Place, LA
I loved the original version a whole lot, and was shocked, when it slowly began to be phased out and they stopped offering the shade thst I wore in it. I did give this newer version, but it doesn't compare to the originsl version at all. No longer will I be purchasing any more foundations from Pur Minerals, because they showed no huge concern in regards to all of the individuals who loved the original version and desperately wanted them to keep selling such. As, customer satisfaction doesn't truly mean as much to them as they may claim.
Springfield, MA
So I am loving this powder. for one it's all mineral makeup so it's probably better for the skin than your average powder not to mention it blends PERFECT with my skin tone!!! and I have to say when I use it though the spray foundation from pur minerals and use a sponge it works wonderfully!!! I am totally in love with this stuff I highly recommend it. it's reasonably priced and works so well. I have only been able to find it online and at ulta so far so I would say if you have an ulta nearby get it there. it's worth it I promise!!!!
Janelle H.
Janelle H.
Phoenix, AZ
Pros: great color match, looks natural, very fast application when you're short on time, pressed powder--you don't have to worry about spilling it everywhere!

Cons: as with any powder foundation it can settle into pores and over application can look cakey, when applying in my vehicle the dust can get everywhere.

But overall it's you get a lot of oz of product for the price (more product and lower price than bare minerals), it's highly pigmented, and excellent quality. I buy mine at Ulta or online.
Brenda J.
Brenda J.
Can I find this at Sephora? It's not a cheap product so I would really love to try it at the boutique first!
Jayne A.
Jayne A.
Inez , KY
How long does a compact usually last?
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH
What do people think about this product
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Fernandina Beach , FL
How is the coverage?
Moni R.
Moni R.
I really Want to try this product out..more because I'm looking for something all mineral based and am sort of bored using Bare minerals. Does this product prove to be better than loose minerals? I'm also looking for medium coverage and Something that will look natural.