BY PUR MINERALS

Makeup, meet skincare. Our 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup gives you the flawless mineral coverage you expect from Pur Minerals with groundbreaking skincare ingredients built into our award-winning formula. Adored worldwide for its lightweight feel and no-mess, no-stress application, this all-in-one foundation, concealer, powder and SPF 15 has been clinically proven to correct, prevent and interrupt your biggest skin concerns--even after the makeup comes off! That's pretty smart beauty. Vegan friendly. Paraben-free. Gluten-free. What makes Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup so unique? Pure, pressed mineral pigment delivers flawless, breathable coverage for all skin tones and types. Our proprietary Ceretin Complex helps smooth, firm and lift the skin's appearance for an ageless complexion. Waltheria Extract naturally brightens the look of dark spots and discoloration for a more even skin tone. Experience 60 seconds to flawless coverage and 60 days to a flawless complexion. Love it or return it with our 30-day money-back guarantee. see more...

• how good is the coverage? and is it good to use on oily skin? 3 Answers
  • What is the coverage level, and how long does it last?4 Answers
  • So I use the Pür 4-1 Liquid Foundation in the shade light. Does a...1 Answers
Becca L.
Review for: Light Tan
I am already on my second compact of this powder. I think this provides decent coverage as a powder foundation as well as mattifies pretty well. I do have to repowder my face once within an eight hour shift but I still like this product. It goes on sale frequently and is a decent price. Does not look cakey.
Isabella B.
Review for: Spf 15, Porcelain
Its okay,for the price you can find a lot better foundations for the price. It says its full coverage but if you have acne like me this wont cover it up. I do like it if im going for a natural look and need spf.
Trista O.
Review for: Light
Hands down, the best powder foundation I have ever used. I love how it flawlessly goes on and lasts all day. I'm not into lots of makeup so this is just the right amount of coverage for someone like me. I want to cover my imperfections and remove the shine. It's a little pricey but well worth it. One compact will last me approximately 3 months.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Medium Dark
Did not like the way this left a grey cast on my skin. Really didn’t like the color but the formula was delightful. It was extra disappointing when I realized it oxidized the way it does 😭
Julie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely cannot say enough amazing things about this product! If you want amazing coverage, without an over "powdery" look, look no further than this product! I have oily skin, so it keeps my face in check ALL DAY LONG. you can build it up to be completely full coverage while still looking natural. FINALLY, a product that just makes your skin look GOOD. This one step foundation will give you beautiful, naturally clean looking skin with no one the wiser ;) I've had so many compliments on how clear my skin is! Well this little beauty is my secret! On the plus side it takes my make-up putting on steps down! No more foundation, then powder, then concealer (unless I have a REALLY large pimple), then mattifying whatever. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product, and unless someone comes out with an automated machine to put on ALL my make up, I will keep purchasing Pur!
Erin C.
Review for: Spf 15, Porcelain

I purchased this product at Ulta after speaking to a
customer service rep about my concerns with another powder mineral foundation,
which began to settle into my pores and fine laugh lines, while wearing off
everywhere else, making me look like a hot polka dotted mess... The rep at Ulta
assured me that the Pur line was far superior to the other product, and that it
was a favorite amongst women over 35. While anyone of any age can use this
product and be completely happy with the results, it did work on my 35+ year
old skin remarkably well! The light, buildable coverage did NOT settle into my
pores or fine laugh lines. It stayed put throughout the day (which is
remarkable in the humid South!), and offered SPF protection, as well. It takes
the place of liquid foundation and powder, cutting down on the time it takes to
get ready! My skin has remained break-out free, and looks amazing... This has
become a go to product for me.

Kayla D.
Forest lake , MN
Review for: Spf 15, Light
This cover up didn't cover up as well as bare minerals. I got it for my best friends wedding for the pictures. It did look really good in the pictures and not shiny!
Brooke W.
Justin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
💖💖 I just discovered PUR and I can honestly say they have gotten a customer for life!! I received the mineral glow Bronzing powder in my #BOXYCHARM subscription box. I loved it so much that I ordered the foundation the same day! PUR WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE? 😍 PUR products are so silky and light weight on the skin, they feel like clouds from the heavens on your face 😇 another thing I adore about PUR products is the fact that there is zero 🚫 fallout, and you get so much product for the price! PUR products are very affordable and are seriously designer luxury quality💋 Not to mention the bronzer has a perfect natural shimmer! You literally look like you got a perfect sunkissed glow while vacationing on a beautiful white Sandy beach 🌞 PUR gets 10 stars in my book ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thanks #BOXYCHARM for introducing me to my new FAVORITE beauty product, I'm a PUR girl for life 👐💖 #musesofinfluencer #pur #musthave #luminousfav
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing powder foundation.
The packaging is sleek and attractive. You'll need to be careful when handling this product as both the component and the product itself can be easily damaged if dropped.
It has a very soft formula that's creamy and silky. I feel like my skin is actually in better condition after wearing it!
I wouldn't recommend using this to set liquid/cream foundation as it can easily look cakey, but this is an excellent foundation in itself! It has light, but buildable coverage and would be perfect for someone just wanting to conceal some redness and/or light spots. I use it when I just need to run a few quick errands or even just to lounge around the house and can't be bothered to put on a whole face.
Jackie L.
Milwaukee
Review for: Spf 15, Porcelain
I bought this product in the Porcelain shade. I have to say, I LOVE this! It goes on nice with no powder fallout, has good coverage (it evens out my skin tone really well and lightens my dark under-eye circles with no added concealer) and stays in place really well.

It also doesn't feel heavy or make my face itchy, like other powder brands tend to do, so I recommend this even for sensitive skin.
Brenda J.
Can I find this at Sephora? It's not a cheap product so I would really love to try it at the boutique first!
Jayne A.
Inez , KY
How long does a compact usually last?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
What do people think about this product
Samantha S.
Fernandina, FL
How is the coverage?
Moni R.
I really Want to try this product out..more because I'm looking for something all mineral based and am sort of bored using Bare minerals. Does this product prove to be better than loose minerals? I'm also looking for medium coverage and Something that will look natural.