BY PUR MINERALS

Didn t think our original 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup could get any better? Well, it has. Vegan friendly 2 Paraben-free 3 Gluten-free Our newly enhanced formula has everything you love about the original 4-in-1 and more - same great coverage, same lightweight feel, same no-mess mineral makeup, but now with new built-in skincare ingredients, clinical results and sophisticated packaging. Never tried Pur? There s never been a better time than now. With this one compact, our newly enhanced formula has been clinically proven to: Correct, prevent and interrupt your skin concerns 1 Smooth away the look of lines and wrinkles 4 Plump, lift and firm the skin s appearance 3 Balance uneven skin tone Pur Minerals does not test its products on animals. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
kaitlyn m.
Pur 4-in-1 powder is amazing, i love it on top of my foundation or alone for a simple look, i have combination skin, i would recommend using with a chisel brush.
Kala S.
Not a fan. The pigmentation is lacking in most Pur minerals products that I have tried and this one is no different. Not to mention, the shades run very dark and extremely yellow toned. I purchase yellow toned products because it matches my self-tanner best. But these shades are even too yellow for me. I also feel that this applies very patchy and lays heavy on the skin. I only purchased this because it was 50% off at Ulta, but now I understand why the entire line was on sale. There are much better powder options out there.
Nat C.
Brooklyn, NY
I've seen Angel Merino talk about this powder foundation. I just had to try it so far I really love it. It's full coverage and it doesn't make my face look cakey. My face stays dewy throughout the whole day. If you have dry skin but you still love to set your foundation I would Highly recommend this one
Ashley T.
Atlanta, GA
This product is very good! It is worth the money and is a good and effective powder foundation. It isn't very high coverage, so if you're going for a light look, this is perfect!
Haley D.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Other more...
This is a perfect foundation! It matches perfectly to my skin! It’s full coverage and buildable! It’s so light weight! I never even know I’m wearing it!
Champa N.
Merced
Review for: Other more...
I love this face powder, it's full coverage and it has spf. It's my new favorite face powder and worth the price
Emily B.
This foundation is incredible! I use it daily and love it a lot! Stays on all day! And covers really well!
Marili C.
Love this product it's good with my skin and the price is really affordable. Leaves my skin really flawless
Gabrielle f.
Laconia, NH
It's so amazing to find a powdered concealer that actually works with my skin tone! I absolutely love it!
Kristen S.
I love this but it can sometimes be very chalky looking. Careful application is needed
Sara R.
Sacramento, CA
I want to get the 10th anniversary compact because it’s so pretty. Do these compacts have refills available or when it’s done do you just have to buy a whole new compact? Seems like such a waste then on a pretty compact. Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Foundation
Kaicey W.
What’s the best to apply this powder with? Brush? Sponge? Any tips for application?