BY PUR MINERALS

Didn t think our original 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup could get any better? Well, it has. Vegan friendly 2 Paraben-free 3 Gluten-free Our newly enhanced formula has everything you love about the original 4-in-1 and more - same great coverage, same lightweight feel, same no-mess mineral makeup, but now with new built-in skincare ingredients, clinical results and sophisticated packaging. Never tried Pur? There s never been a better time than now. With this one compact, our newly enhanced formula has been clinically proven to: Correct, prevent and interrupt your skin concerns 1 Smooth away the look of lines and wrinkles 4 Plump, lift and firm the skin s appearance 3 Balance uneven skin tone Pur Minerals does not test its products on animals. see more...

Jennifer G.
Best used for skin types without any dryness or not needing full coverage. It does have retinol in it, but other than that, no ingredients really stood out that you can't find in other primers or foundations. Matte finish, but didn't stay on long. Would not recommend.
Hannah D.
Love this for a light coverage finishing powder! It is very lightweight but does not cover much. It smooths the appearance of the skin but would highly recommend using after a BB cream or CC cream. Best if used with a kabuki brush to get the best coverage.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Blush Medium more...
I like this almost as much as bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation.
It has a more matte finish & less full coverage but it's not powdery at all.
I wear this on days that my skin looks decent just to even my skin tone.
I wear it over the PUR primer or just moisturizer & it works really well.
I DO NOT like it over silicone primers, they don't play well together.
I love the color "medium blush" It matches my skin perfectly in the fall/winter.
This is great for days you're late to work or want to look pulled together but not done. It's great no makeup makeup.
Crystal A.
Weatherford, TX
Review for: Blush Medium more...
Love love love! This foundation is my GO TO in the summer and works for my semi- oily skin. It's so lightweight but works great to cover what I need it to and leaves me without a shine. I also use it in the winter to set my liquid foundation.
Julia M.
Review for: Golden Medium more...
I love this. I recently started trying pur products as I never had before and I am pleased to say, it is of quality. The powder is light and durable for long wear. I apply over a foundation and you can also build if you want more coverage.
Gabby P.
Jamestown, PA
Great for days I want light coverage! I wear it all the time and i have been for 2 years. Its long lasting if you put a primer in under and it's just overall my go to for the Warmer months
Elaina R.
I typically do not like powders, however i do occasionally mix it up. I like the 4 in 1 makeup. Its easy to apply and provides good coverage. I like the more natural mineral makeup.
Ruckus E.
SAN JOSE, CA
Love this item! Super flawless and smooth on the face. I stocked up when ulta had a sale. Recommend for anyone who need medium to light coverage with sensitive skin
Sara S.
Davenport, IA
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really like this powder foundation. It goes on easy and it has a decent amount of coverage but isn’t to much coverage. It does not come out to cakey on the face
kaitlyn m.
Pur 4-in-1 powder is amazing, i love it on top of my foundation or alone for a simple look, i have combination skin, i would recommend using with a chisel brush.
Sara R.
Sacramento, CA
I want to get the 10th anniversary compact because it’s so pretty. Do these compacts have refills available or when it’s done do you just have to buy a whole new compact? Seems like such a waste then on a pretty compact. Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Foundation
Kaicey W.
What’s the best to apply this powder with? Brush? Sponge? Any tips for application?

back