Pur Minerals 4 in 1 Pressed Foundation uploaded by Rosie.80 F.

BY PUR MINERALS

Didn t think our original 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup could get any better? Well, it has. Vegan friendly 2 Paraben-free 3 Gluten-free Our newly enhanced formula has everything you love about the original 4-in-1 and more - same great coverage, same lightweight feel, same no-mess mineral makeup, but now with new built-in skincare ingredients, clinical results and sophisticated packaging. Never tried Pur? There s never been a better time than now. With this one compact, our newly enhanced formula has been clinically proven to: Correct, prevent and interrupt your skin concerns 1 Smooth away the look of lines and wrinkles 4 Plump, lift and firm the skin s appearance 3 Balance uneven skin tone Pur Minerals does not test its products on animals. see more...

Becca L.
Review for: Other more...
I am already on my second compact of this powder. I think this provides decent coverage as a powder foundation as well as mattifies pretty well. I do have to repowder my face once within an eight hour shift but I still like this product. It goes on sale frequently and is a decent price. Does not look cakey.
Becky H.
This is one of the best pressed foundations I have ever tried!  It helps me create a beautifuly put-together face!  It feels light and stays for an extended wear.   I switched 2 years ago to this product after years of using bareminerals, MAC, and clinique face products.

Olivia E.
Anderson, SC
Good coverage but doesn't feel heavy! I use it for regular makeup and sweep it on when I don't want to feel like I have a lot of makeup on. Displays true color. Stays on well. I bought it from ulta. I would recommend!
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
This is THE best out there! I love that my usually "hard to match" skin tone looks perfect with this powder foundation. I use it with my foundation brush on spots I feel need extra coverage, then use my face brush to sweep this all over for a flawless, even look. Lasts all day and just a quick sweep with my brush to touch up for evening. Never once has my face broken out because of this product. I look natural and flawless with this product!
Jacalyn D.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Other more...
Love Love Love Love I think it is always great when a company does something like a four in one and actual nails it! Way to go PUR.