BY PUR MINERALS

How long can you go without a touchup? A few hours? Midday? With Pur Minerals' liquid foundation with SPF 15, you get hours and hours of uninterrupted complexion perfection. Lightweight and oil-free, our dermatologist-tested formula offers all-day true colour tone that won't smudge, rub or fade. Enriched with super-hydrating Ceretin Complex, this foundation revelation draws vital moisture to the skin for a look so flawlessly fresh, you might forget you're wearing makeup. Vegan friendly. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Vivian M.
This foundation is for you if you're looking for a natural look. It lasts me all day once I have set it. I have oily skin and it works fine for me after I have added powder and set it. If you have oily skin and simply want to wear foundation alone, I don't recommend this because it might not last the whole day. I like this foundation because it lets your skin breath and doesn't feel heavy. Even though it is very light coverage, you can cover using other products, which is fine for me. In makeup, your foundations are one of the products that make your whole face feel cakey (uncomfortable&unhealthy) so starting with a light base then setting it is good for your skin. I believe this foundation is being discontinued and a knew one is coming out with 12 hour last rather than 14 hour so if you can find it, buy it. I checked ulta online and they only have the 12 hour one now. In store, they had a sale for about $15 (more than half the price), so check your local Ulta.
Bina N.
Corona, CA
Review for: Tan more...
Loved this old formula I wish they would bring it back! I would never be able to compare any other foundation with this one because it was a flawless finish. It didn't look like I was wearing foundation it was full coverage but at the same time it applied natural. I would do everything to get this old foundation formula back. It didn't budge on the skin and it didn't make difference if it was summer or winter the foundation stayed on all day. I had no break outs with this foundation! Didn't get oily at all! Its my all time I would buy this over any other foundation! If there's any other foundation that came to this I would die to find it!
Taylor O.
I use the pressed powder and it works absolutely amazing! So I was thrilled to finally have enough money to get the liquid foundation. When I got there ulta was clearing the shelves of it. So I stocked up. BIG MISTAKE. It was absolutely awful, it felt so heavy and cakey. It didn't build well and the color didn't match my face, none of the colors did. And then ulta wouldn't let me return it. So I'm stuck with 3 of these. What a waste of money.
Jenn E.
Review for: Light Tan more...
This foundation is ok. It is nothing special in my opinion. I did not care for how it sat on my skin. It dried it out and then clung to dry spots. I really wanted to like it however it's just not my favorite. Now it's not the worst. It does provide a medium coverage.
Shardae R.
I really enjoy this product. It's medium coverage. Also they have a nice shade range. Not the biggest, but nice. Also had spf in it which is a plus! Also says 14 hr wear, but you eventually end up oily. Pur Minerals 4-In-1 Liquid Foundation Deep
Abigail Grace P.
Macon, GA
Review for: Blush Medium more...
Hands down the best foundation I've found. I have oily skin and makeup usually runs off my face by the end of the day but this stuff doesn't budge. The finish is matte enough to control oil but still leaves me with a natural glow. I apply it with a brush for a flawless finish. So obsessed!
April C.
Sparks, Nv
I am a fan of Pur Minerals and I am super excited about this liquid foundation. I find that I can get my makeup on very quickly when I use a beauty blender or real techniques sponge. I only have to use a few pumps and it blends quickly giving me a flawless look. It covers nicely without looking heavy and too "made-up". Smooth foundation with a light feel. It has medium coverage. I have sensitive skin and this has not caused any reaction. This foundation does not smudge and stays on a long time.
Cassandra C.
Medium coverage. This foundation was okay at first but the more I used it, the more I decided I didn't really like it for me! It clung to my dry spots and was kind of cakey to me? I think it would be a better foundation for those who need oil control. It wasn't terrible and I'd use it over some other foundations I've tried.
Rachel J.
manhattan
Did not enjoy at all. It was given to me, and I was not a fan at all. It was greasy and thick and set on my face weird and was goopy. It was just a nightmare for me. I wanted to like it so bad, I know Pur is a luxury brand and this is high quality stuff. It just wasn't a good fit for me and my oily skin.
kim d.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I should have purchased this in the first place! I've been searching for a medium coverage, skin helping foundation forever and use Pur Minerals products all of the time. I like their powder, primers and concealer. I tried other high end foundations with no luck...nothing would match my skin tone. Finally I purchased this and perfection!!!
Kristal S.
Abbotsford , BC
Looking for a flawless look foundation, not too cakey looking but good coverage and also more natural ingredients, is this a good choice?
Marissa D.
I'm ready for a new foundation. One that isn't going to have my looking two toned and dried up at the end of the day.. Would you suggest this as a dependable product?
Jennifer M.
I'm a tarte girl because of it being more natural. I was looking for a new foundation to try and pur was suggested since I try to keep my makeup as natural as possible. How does this compare to the tarte rainforest of the sea foundation?
Karlee N.
Macclenny, FL
I used this in Shade light. Does anyone know of a drugstore dupe or even a high end dupe?