BeautyFaceFace MakeupPÜR Cosmetics
Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation

Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation

How long can you go without a touchup? A few hours? Midday? With Pur Minerals' liquid foundation with SPF 15, you get hours and hours of uninterrupted complexion perfection. Lightweight and oil-free, our dermatologist-tested formula offers all-day true colour tone that won't smudge, rub or fade. Enriched with super-hydrating Ceretin Complex, this foundation revelation draws vital moisture to the skin for a look so flawlessly fresh, you might forget you're wearing makeup. Vegan friendly.

Has anybody tried the four in one love yourself foundation? Would you guys want to see a review let me know I'm always willing to try a product and let you know my honest opinion Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation ?
Any shades good for light olive skin tones?
Looking for a flawless look foundation, not too cakey looking but good coverage and also more natural ingredients, is this a good choice?
Start your review of Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation!
Pamela  H.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation uploaded by Pamela  H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this foundation I’m wearing the color TN3 in the picture,, packaging is nice I wouldn’t do anything to change the product, it has lasted me all night because I ended up sleeping with it on plus I had a primer on don’t judge me 🤣
Lauren H.
St Petersburg, FL
Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation uploaded by Lauren H.
Purchased at: Amazon
So I used to only buy MAC products for foundation because it really covered up my complexion and freckles however when I went to ulta a lady suggested this to me and I haven’t looked back! It’s not thick or heavy on the face. Still covers what I want too. The color matches perfectly with my skin. It also works as a concealer and foundation. It’s longwear also which is great for weather in Florida. Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation
Zumailyn R.
Orlando, FL
Excellent coverage, if you set it. One pump of this product will give a full cover. Color options are plentiful and matched my skin tone well. Only an occasional touch up needed. Overall a good product
Britnay W.
Hillsboro, GA
I love how well this applies and how it settles on top of my face instead of in my pores. It's definitely Medium to Full coverage. Once you have it at full coverage, it still feels light and not even close to airy! My favorite foundation yet! It lasts all day too! PUR 4-in-1 Love Your Selfie Foundation, Multicolor
Nia N.
Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation uploaded by Nia N.
Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation uploaded by Nia N.
Review for: Golden Dark
This is one of the first complexion products I ever purchased from Pur Cosmetics. It offers medium coverage and a soft, skin-like finish. I enjoyed thus foundation as an everyday, no-fuss option, easy to use and with no frills. The shade I purchased, Golden Dark, is definitely the best shade available for me in this range. However, I’m guessing a lot of people won’t be able to find a match due to the very limited shade selection. It’s the only big complaint I have about this product. Note: this product has been discontinued. You can now purchase [product:pur-4-in-1-love-your-selfie-longwear-foundation-&-concealer-dn2-1-ounce]. Photo of this vs that included fir reference.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,493 reviews
Started wearing Pur 4 in 1 liquid foundation this summer and love it! I get a smooth complexion every time i apply, love the feel of foundation as I apply . Very lightweight and feathery smooth. would recommend this product and will be buying once product is gone. Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation
Christina N.
Lacey, WA
Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation uploaded by Christina N.
I'm in love! This is the only foundation that I have been able to find with the right undertone. I'm olive and not light/medium. This also is fill coverage without feeling heavy. It wears for a good 10hrs on me. If you have dry skin I would recommend hydrating really well with moisturizer and a hydrating primer...as it can cling to dry spots.
Jey E.
Review for: Light Tan
This foundation is ok. It is nothing special in my opinion. I did not care for how it sat on my skin. It dried it out and then clung to dry spots. I really wanted to like it however it's just not my favorite. Now it's not the worst. It does provide a medium coverage.
April C.
Sparks, Nv
I am a fan of Pur Minerals and I am super excited about this liquid foundation. I find that I can get my makeup on very quickly when I use a beauty blender or real techniques sponge. I only have to use a few pumps and it blends quickly giving me a flawless look. It covers nicely without looking heavy and too "made-up". Smooth foundation with a light feel. It has medium coverage. I have sensitive skin and this has not caused any reaction. This foundation does not smudge and stays on a long time.
Jocelyn J.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this foundation! Always a smooth finish and melts in my skin. Blends really well! I have dry skin so moisturizing and priming is essential.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...