PÜR Midnight Masquerade Face Palette

Reveal dream-worthy looks faster than you can say Midnight Masquerade, an imaginative, limited-edition 10-piece makeup palette infused with good-for-your skin ingredients.

HIGHLIGHTS

What it is: Midnight Masquerade is a highly pigmented, limited-edition 10-piece face palette with everything you need to transform your look and reveal your true beauty.

What it does: There’s nothing to mask here! Unveil endless beauty looks with Midnight Masquerade, a 10-piece good-for-your-skin face palette that easily takes any look from natural and innocent to sultry and mysterious. Perfect for every makeup newbie or maven, this limited-edition PÜR palette is arranged with highly pigmented and buildable matte and shimmer shades that blend effortlessly into the face and eyelids for endless full-face looks that stand out. Making a bold statement has never been easier with four, shimmery face powders and six buttery, soft-to-the-skin eyeshadows that complement all skin tones and eye colors. Uncover your true creative side with this unique shade range with a finely milled formula that makes for a flawless application. Infused with our Energy Complex of ginseng, vitamin B and green tea, the highlighter, blushes, bronzer, and eyeshadows help energize the skin’s metabolism for a healthier-looking complexion well after the makeup comes off. After all, the party doesn’t stop at midnight

APPLICATION

Use a shadow brush to pack the Midnight Masquerade eyeshadow shades onto the eyelid. Place the deeper shades into the crease and use a windshield wiper motion to blend the eyeshadow shades until there are no harsh lines. For a flush of color, dust Hidden Secret or Reveal blush onto the apples of the cheek. Apply Twilight or Enchantment highlighter to the center of the nose, high points of the cheek and Cupid’s bow for an effortless glow.

BENEFITS

PÜR products are 100% cruelty-free and we do not test on animals. Bunnies are our friends not our models.

While the FDA has approved the use of parabens as an effective preservative system, we set your mind at ease and formulated this product free of parabens.

We understand that a vegan diet is a lifestyle choice so we make products that are void of animal products to fit your lifestyle.

For those with severe gluten sensitivities or Dermatitis Herpetiformis, rest assured this product is gluten free.

INGREDIENTS

ALL INGREDIENTS
INCLUDES: Twilight (peach highlight), Hidden Secret (coral red shimmer blush), Enchantment (apricot highlight), Reveal (ginger shimmer blush), Exposed (silver shimmer), Sneak Peek (cocoa matte), Showtime (turquoise shimmer), Mask Off (musk green shimmer); Disguise (imperial purple shimmer), 12 AM (charcoal shimmer).

EYESHADOWS

MICA, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, POLYETHYLENE, POLYISOBUTENE, PANTHENOL, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, VANILLIN, TIN OXIDE (Shades Maskoff, Showtime, Exposed, Disguise, 12 AM), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. MAY CONTAIN [+/-]: IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), ULTRAMARINE BLUE (CI 77007), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), BLACK 2 (CI 77266), BLUE 1 (CI 42090)

BLUSHES

MICA, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYETHYLENE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PANTHENOL, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, POLYISOBUTENE, VANILLIN, TIN OXIDE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. MAY CONTAIN [+/-]: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492 and CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), RED 40 (CI 16035), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 7 (CI 15850), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140)

Does it work good?
Are the product good to used?
Do anybody know if I can use this on my sensitive skin?
Start your review of PÜR Midnight Masquerade Face Palette!
Maren G.
Metairie, LA
PÜR Midnight Masquerade Face Palette uploaded by Maren G.
PÜR Midnight Masquerade Face Palette uploaded by Maren G.
Review for: PÜR Midnight Masquerade Face Palette
I actually really love this palatte. The shades are very pigmented and creamy! The colors are stunning!
Eliana P.
PÜR Midnight Masquerade Face Palette uploaded by Eliana P.
It has colors that I would definitely not use everyday but it is a beautiful face palette that can bring back to life your eyes.
Hawna W.
Firestone
PÜR Midnight Masquerade Face Palette uploaded by Hawna W.
Review for: , , , ,
I received this in boxycharm and I love it. The pigmentation is great and the colors are amazing.
Lavon H.
PÜR Midnight Masquerade Face Palette uploaded by Lavon H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: PÜR Midnight Masquerade Face Palette
I love the highlights and blush but as far as the shadows it's not my taste. I like natural looks and the colors that I probably wouldn't use. The design on the package is so beautiful. I shimmer is perfect for my skin tone and little goes a long way for blush.
Whitney W.
Cheraw, SC
PÜR Midnight Masquerade Face Palette uploaded by Whitney W.
Review for: PÜR Midnight Masquerade Face Palette
I really wanted to love this palette... but it just doesn't do anything for me. I feel like nothing blends well. The shadows or the face products (bronzer, blush and highlight). There are mostly shimmers which I am not a huge fan of rather. I definitely won't buy again but it could work well for others.
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
PÜR Midnight Masquerade Face Palette uploaded by Meaghan C.
Review for: PÜR Midnight Masquerade Face Palette
The color story is beautiful and I love the packaging and details, but I don’t feel like the colors blend well or give you very much pigment unless you really grab a ton of product and work really hard to blend them out!
Kristen L.
Aurora, CO
PÜR Midnight Masquerade Face Palette uploaded by Kristen L.
PÜR Midnight Masquerade Face Palette uploaded by Kristen L.
Review for: PÜR Midnight Masquerade Face Palette
Solid full face pallett makes it great for travel or to keep in your purse for touch ups. The color story of the shadows is a little muddy for every day looks but the blushes are great
Carla B.
New Berlin, NY
PÜR Midnight Masquerade Face Palette uploaded by Carla B.
Review for: PÜR Midnight Masquerade Face Palette
Beautiful packaging and great eyeshadow very creamy and goes on great I absolutely love the shade and would definitely buy it again. And it’s affordable for an eyeshadow.PÜR Midnight Masquerade Face Palette #boxycharm #slayinside #infuinster #ourbirthdayparty #PurCosmetics #midnightmasquerade
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
PÜR Midnight Masquerade Face Palette uploaded by Klair H.
PÜR Midnight Masquerade Face Palette uploaded by Klair H.
Review for: PÜR Midnight Masquerade Face Palette
LOVE this pallet! The colors are beautiful, super pigmented and soft!! No crazy fallout either! This can be used for every day or a night out look. Absolutely stunning! And it’s super affordable as well!!
Lissa D.
Atwater, CA
PÜR Midnight Masquerade Face Palette uploaded by Lissa D.
Review for: PÜR Midnight Masquerade Face Palette
This is highly recommended by me! Great color pigment with nice even, smooth coverage! The colors hold just the right amount of shimmer! Long lasting color that blends evenly!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...