BY PÜR COSMETICS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Mate It Matte - Breakthrough shine affecting your makeup throughout the day? Cut it. Instantly mattify your complexion with this on-the-go blotting stick. - Mate It Matte see more...

Buy on ULTA
Daisy E.
Its so crazy how this stick can make a difference in makeup. Very affordable for the outcome. I recommend it if you want a matte finish which of course is the hype now in days.
Michelle F.
Corona, CA
Loved this product! It is an amazing primer and pore minimizes in one. If you want a clear surface to start your makeup vibe on, highly suggest!
Chelsey S M.
Fayetteville, NC
This is perfect for those days when its g
Hot or you have really oily skin and want to go make up less. Or you can wear it under your makeup
Jessica M.
Appleton, NY
Dont own but friends love ut and i would like to have one as well. not too bad for the price. !!!!!!! i heard from so many people its good
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Luv luv this it blurs if pkres n makes um disappear I use it as my primer when I do a full face an want to look flawless best stuff ever
Jamie R.
Charlotte, NC
If you have oily skin this is for you! I keep it with me to retouch the parts of my face that get oily because I have combination skin
Jessi B.
Grove City, PA
I have very oily skin and this works wonders! It keeps my skin looking matte for hours! The price is very reasonable, which is great!
Kristin A.
Boca Raton, FL
Love it would recommend it to a friend. I love pur minerals it's a great brand and it's cruelty free so I defiantly support them
Maya S.
Not bad for the price. !!!!!!! I heard from so many people that it is good I would love to prove it to see how it works.
hannah h.
Cedartown
Love this product , very good. I would definitely recommend people to purchase it. It's a great brand and a reasonable price.
Jania C.
Bakersfield, CA
What is this for? Sorry I haven't heard anything about it lol
Moriah S.
Alton, IL
Does this go under or on top makup?
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Do you use under or over foundation?
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
How much does this cost and where is it sold?
Christie C.