BY PÜR COSMETICS

Mate It Matte - Breakthrough shine affecting your makeup throughout the day? Cut it. Instantly mattify your complexion with this on-the-go blotting stick. - Mate It Matte see more...

Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
This wasn't my favorite. When I tried this the first time, I wasn't too thrilled with it but I decided to give it a few more tries to really test out the product. I was disappointed the second time around. The reason being is how my foundation looked after a while. I do have oily skin and I hate how foundation can look blotchy. This sort of did the same thing. It felt heavy, and didn't seem to work very well. For the price, I expected it to work a bit more and follow through with their claims.
Mike S.
Why do companies continue to create "matte" products in cream base form?? It makes no sense. All creams have oils, otherwise the stick would dry up and not last so when someone puts this on their face and the product warms up then it becomes oily with your face #stayaway
Madolyn O.
York, PA
My oily skin loves this stick! I love how easy and convenient this is! It makes my makeup look so amazing and smooth. It is an amazing and I need to get more of it! Also it doesn't really have a color or smell so that's a bonus!
Ana Gabriella R.
Calexico, CA
Amazing! I have combo skin and my t zone tends to get very oily during the day, so this helps to keep it at bay! It mattifies my skin while having a very beautiful finish to it, will definitely purchase again!
Ruqayya A.
Plymouth, PA
I love this product. It's perfect for oily skin but I love it for the summer time ! I have dry skin in the winter and oily skin in the summer. Last for about 8 hours , that's as long as I would wear it.
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
I like this product a lot!!!!!!! It does exactly what I want, and its affordable. I dont like the smell that much but most makeup products have a bland smell or none at all besides lipsticks.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
A•M•A•Z•I•N•G I was absolutely blown away by this product, I have super oily skin making it almost impossible to have a shine free complexion throughout the day even with the best matte foundation, primer, etc. But I found this and can't even begin to tell you the success I've had with it, I use it sometimes with a whole makeup application and sometimes by itself and either way I get the same results, complete oil free, smooth, and even complexion. I do have to reapply sometimes when it's hot or if I'm wearing a full face of makeup but it's super easy to use and apply and the packaging makes it easy to travel so there's no worries. Definitely recommend!!!
Rida T.
I absolutely love any product from this company. Never dissatisfied. So much creamier than other products like it. I purchased mine from Ulta. It's easy and quick. Highly recommend.
Jael D.
This product isn't the best I have tried it's kind of last but not as long as you think honestly not the best that I have tried the packaging is nice but it's really just for show, you should try other products before buying this one.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
For the price of this I expected more from it. It felt heavy on my face, I did not like it at all. My makeup looked ok at first but after a few hours of working I was oily and my makeup began caking up in creases. It rubs off super easy also. Elf makes a better product than this and elf is so cheap.
Jania C.
Bakersfield, CA
What is this for? Sorry I haven't heard anything about it lol
Moriah S.
Alton, IL
Does this go under or on top makup?
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Do you use under or over foundation?
Rachel H.
Rochester, MI
How much does this cost and where is it sold?
Christie C.