BY PUR-LISSE

Achieve beautiful balance with this delicate hydrating moisturizer. Infused with our unique, exclusive peptide complex, Lotus Lupine 5, Vitamin E and our secret blend of French Marine Plants, skin becomes dewy and supple ~ pure harmony .  ~Vitamin E turns back the hands of time by reducing telltale aging and boosting skin against environmental damage ~ Exclusive blend of French Marine Plants helps skin retain moisture and prevents the appearance of fine lines ~ White Tea and Blue Lotus offers superior skin soothing abilities and fights free radicals pur~moist hydra-balance moisturizer see more...

pur-lisse pur~moist hydra-balance moisturizer
  • "Know i love the way this product leaves my face feeling after i cleanse and tone it. Its very smooth and moisturizing like it says. " in 14 reviews
  • "This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. My skin is very sensitive and tends to break out easy or get very oily and this didn't do anything to irritate it. Left my skin feeling very smooth and moisturized, I loved it. " in 13 reviews
  • "First of all, this moisturizer contains blue lotus, white tea, soy protein, sea silk, and lupine peptides. I think it is the white tea, but this moisturizer smells AMAZING. It also goes on extremely soft and leaves skin without that greasy feeling that some moisturizers have. Although it is targeted at normal-dry skin, I found that it works very well for my combination skin. The one downside is the high price. $55 for 1.7 oz. That's pretty steep. " in 6 reviews
Kayla A.
Alcoa
I received this in my recent Ipsy bag and have loved what I see so far. I have SUPER dry skin right now and it has brought moisture back into my face so quickly. It makes my skin look so healthy and hydrated. Def would recommend for those needing a hydration boost.
Eva K.
new york, NY
Fabulous lightweight, yet super hydrating moisturizer. It has a lovely, light, natural scent and absorbs quickly without any shine. Chock full of good-for-your skin botanicals and extracts too, and soothes my sensitive skin. Love it!
Viridiana G.
San Francisco , CA
Tengo piel mixta-grasa con tendencia al acné y uso esta crema. Si lo ves así no tiene sentido pero mi situación es que por tanto producto secante para el acné mi piel, sobre todo el area de la barbilla esta seca desierto asi que no habia primer que me ayudara a que mi base se viera linda, tome el riesgo de usar una crema para piel seca y funciono! Si eso hizo por una piel grasa las maravillas que hará por una piel normal/seca
Krista P.
Fayetteville
I love this product I use it regularly I really enjoy it!! It makes my skin feel so much better!! I usually use it before I put my makeup on ☺️ I’d definitely recommend it ☺️
Melanie H.
Boynton Beach, FL
Although the product is a bit on the pricey side of skincare, it is worth every penny! This lightweight formula blends seamlessly and leaves my skin feeling amazing all day without that greasy, sticky, buildup-y feel. The scent is amazing and light and I would recommend it to anyone!
Abby D.
Littleton, ME
I use this mostly just for under my eyes I feel as though it gives enough hydration without becoming oily or adding so much construe that I can’t wear makeup. It is very gentle on my skin and a little goes a long way!
Dayna L.
Covington
I came across this Moisturizer when I was looking for something nourishing but not too heavy. Read the reviews and decided to purchase it. I am SO glad that I did. My skin is NEVER the same. One day its dry and the next its oily. This gives my skin total balance. I absolutely love it and it wears beautiful under my makeup. I can even skip primer with this. Yep, its that good! Will totally continue to purchase this!
Lindsay W.
Denver, CO
I received this product in my ipsy bag last month. I wanted to continually use the product before reviewing.
I absolutely love this moisturizer. I can see a bid
Huge difference on the brightness on my face and it makes my skin look revived and clean and fresh. I highly recommend this product.
Tiffany R.
Marshall, AR
This is pretty great but I cannot see using it under a liquid lipstick. I have been using as a moisturizer and it has been working better than the other chopsticks this winter. I will definitely buy this again especially since none of the other chapsticks are helping my lips.
Crystal K.
Adairville, KY
This moisturizer was just so so for me. It did help to soothe and tone my skin and the smell from the soy milk was pleasant as well. But it just never absorbed into my skin. It just sat there. I could never use it during the day time before putting in my makeup
Jay M.
Hartford, CT
Any positive feed back on this product ?? Lol
Stephanie M.
Menifee , CA
Does this leave you oily?
Devin S.
Warren, OH
I've seen this on other websites. Before I spend the money, I wanted to know if it's worth it? Does it leave a greasy feeling afterwards? Does it have any scent? Thanks!
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
Is this good for rosacea?
Vivien A.
Jacksonville , FL
Could anyone tell me if this is any good.??