BY PUR-LISSE

Active ingredients like soy protein and French marine plants bring 4X the power against aging in this intensive eye serum. Our breakthrough Peptide Eye Complex and exclusive peptide complex, Lotus Lupine 5, have been clinically proven to work together against wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness, while hydrating and lifting the delicate eye area. ~ Matrixyl™ 3000 peptide complex helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles for a firmer eye area. ~ Haloxyl decreases dark circles and puffiness, toning the eye area. ~ Sea Silk restores brightness and hydrates delicate eye area  pur~eye adore quadra benefit eye serum. see more...

• I just recieved this and was wondering about the long term effect...1 Answers
  • I have tried several eye serums to help get rid of under eye bags...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Krystal H.
Tampa, FL
I received a small sample of this in allure sample society several months back, then got it in my Ipsy bag at least 2 times since. I really like this brand so I decided to try it a few weeks ago. I really like this serum more than any I've ever tried. It is like a gel and goes on cool. You can feel it working from the start. It's really thin so it doesn't make you're skin greasy. My skin soaked it up very quickly. Really like this brand and their blue lotus line. Definitely recommend this and will continue to use it.
Elizabeth M.
Saint Peters, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a few eye creams. This one has made me take notice. I received this from boxycharm earlier this year and I really love it. Only downside is that it's on the expensive side. It has a light floral scent to it, but the smell is in no way bothersome. It feels cool upon application which I enjoy. I recommend this product and will repurchase, a little bit of product goes a long way which is greatly appreciated.
Melissa M.
Lebanon, ky
This is Amazing too say the least. I have been using this for some time now. The lines, darkness and puffiness under my eyes is almost non-existent. Was very skeptical at first but within the first week I saw a big difference. Am now waiting on my first shipment of full size product. The price is about average for this type of product.
Melanie J.
Greensburg, PA
I totally love this eye cream. I used an entire tube and just after the first few weeks, my friends noticed that my eyes were more bright and less dark and appeared to have a fuller look to them. Not so tired and sunken. I would totally recommend this to others. It is very gentle and absorbs well. Works great on sensitive skin.
Abigail W.
Edmond, OK
This is an amazing eye serum! A little goes a long way, one small sample tube of this lasted me 6 months! My under eyes are looking the best they ever have! I love how this banishes dark circles. This doesn't just brighten my eyes, it brightens my day! Definitely purchasing again! Forever!
Julie H.
I left a review on the daily moisturizer too. Although I wasn't a huge fan of the moisturizer I do actually really love their eye cream. I noticed less dark rings / puffy ness around my eyes in the morning and the skin around my eyes just feels more hydrated and youthful. I recommend this
Lo L.
West Chicago, IL
Good Lord, I love this! I received a sample in my Birchbox, and it loved it right away! The formula is really lightweight and absorbs quickly. There is no leftover stickiness. Another great thing is that a little goes a long way, so even though its expensive, it'll last you a long time.
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it does what it says it will do it is amazing I used it 2 get rid of the lines under my eyes in just one sample container it did the trick I received this is one of my subscription boxes I would buy this again in a heartbeat I love all the new Korean beauty products
Christina S.
Pace, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my Boxycharm and thought it felt very luxurious to use. It has a huge price tag, so I was expecting some serious results. I enjoyed it while I had it, but I didn't notice any difference in my under eye area, which was disappointing for something that seemed so high end.
Jody D.
I received a sample of the eye serum in a beauty box and I am looking to buy more. My makeup goes over this serum and stays well but my under eye puffiness has decreased and the blueish color is now minimal after using this product.
Kat H.
Copperhill , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried several eye serums to help get rid of under eye bags and puffiness, how well does this product work to combat those focal points?
rebecca v.
Forest, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recieved this and was wondering about the long term effects of use. I find that I notice great short term results but that the change ia only there for a few hours. I was wondering if this changes with constant use.