BY PUR-LISSE

Active ingredients like soy protein and French marine plants bring 4X the power against aging in this intensive eye serum. Our breakthrough Peptide Eye Complex and exclusive peptide complex, Lotus Lupine 5, have been clinically proven to work together against wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness, while hydrating and lifting the delicate eye area. ~ Matrixyl™ 3000 peptide complex helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles for a firmer eye area. ~ Haloxyl decreases dark circles and puffiness, toning the eye area. ~ Sea Silk restores brightness and hydrates delicate eye area  pur~eye adore quadra benefit eye serum. see more...

• I just recieved this and was wondering about the long ter...1 Answers
  • I have tried several eye serums to help get rid of under ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Ashli M.
Lyndonville
I really like how this is a multitasking product!! If I have dark circles, puffiness, dullness, and dryness under and around my eyes this will stop it all in its tracks. I love how it works so quickly and absorbs completely without leaving a greasy thick feeling around my eyes. Highly recommend this
Karina G.
It's not the best eye cream I have tried. I didn't see any difference from the time I started using it to now (which has been a few months). It works well to hydrate under the eyes. I only use it at night because whenever I use it in the morning, the makeup under my eye looks so weird. The concealer separates from my skin and when I put powder to set it, it looks super cakey. Personally, I wouldn't purchase this.
Ashley L.
Hudson
I've only just started use about two weeks ago, but am already seeing results. Defiantly is tightening the skin below my eyes and I already notice less darkness as well. It's cooling upon application and doesn't feel sticky or greasy.
Halina G.
San Diego
I love this. I use it in the morning and at night and I don’t feel my skin care routine can be complete without it anymore. It makes me feel fresh and rejuvenated.
Noemilie M.
Bartow, FL
This product is so hydrating for your under eyes!! I am just no running out and will most definitely repurchase. I’ve noticed a huge difference since using this product. My makeup is no longer dry under the eye. I no longer have puffy or super dark under eyes
member-edefe
I got this product from my birch box and that was like two years ago, a little goes a long way and it really moisturizers my dry under eyes, i got the mini but i want the full size bc im almost out
Diana Y.
Sylmar
I love this brand so much! I never have problems with how my skin will react. Ulta has everything you need from that brand. I use the face wash as well as the moisturizer. I just love it!
Geo B.
The entire purlisse line is incredible and the eye serum is no exception. Definitely has improved my under eye health and I always keep this stocked. It's a must-have.
Jody D.
I received a sample of the eye serum in a beauty box and I am looking to buy more. My makeup goes over this serum and stays well but my under eye puffiness has decreased and the blueish color is now minimal after using this product.
Rhianna K.
Orlando, FL
This product does exactly what the bottle says! I have been using it for a few months and it has definitely helped reduce the amount of darkness under my eyes. It is super light and doesn't burn if you accidently rub it into your eye (which i definitely have). I put it on every night right before I moisturize.
Kat H.
I have tried several eye serums to help get rid of under eye bags and puffiness, how well does this product work to combat those focal points?
rebecca v.
Forest, ON
I just recieved this and was wondering about the long term effects of use. I find that I notice great short term results but that the change ia only there for a few hours. I was wondering if this changes with constant use.