BY PUR-LISSE

Active ingredients like soy protein and French marine plants bring 4X the power against aging in this intensive eye serum. Our breakthrough Peptide Eye Complex and exclusive peptide complex, Lotus Lupine 5, have been clinically proven to work together against wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness, while hydrating and lifting the delicate eye area. ~ Matrixyl™ 3000 peptide complex helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles for a firmer eye area. ~ Haloxyl decreases dark circles and puffiness, toning the eye area. ~ Sea Silk restores brightness and hydrates delicate eye area  pur~eye adore quadra benefit eye serum. see more...

• I just recieved this and was wondering about the long term effect...1 Answers
  • I have tried several eye serums to help get rid of under eye bags...2 Answers
Buy on SkinSto...*
Ashley L.
Hudson
I've only just started use about two weeks ago, but am already seeing results. Defiantly is tightening the skin below my eyes and I already notice less darkness as well. It's cooling upon application and doesn't feel sticky or greasy.
Geo B.
The entire purlisse line is incredible and the eye serum is no exception. Definitely has improved my under eye health and I always keep this stocked. It's a must-have.
member-edefe
I got this product from my birch box and that was like two years ago, a little goes a long way and it really moisturizers my dry under eyes, i got the mini but i want the full size bc im almost out
Paola E.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been using this for months. Yet I see NO results. It doesn't harm my skin so I figure why not apply it anyway. I use it morning and night every single day. I'm thinking I just don't have the skin type that this is targeting even though I'm pretty sure i do. I'm hoping that even though it's not helping with anything, at least it's preventing from other things to happen. I wouldn't repurchase.
Sierra A.
This product is great, I have been using it to get rid of dark eye circles and it has effectively done its job. It has a great scent and is not too heavy to put on. I highly recommend this eye serum for those looking for some late night relief.
Jody D.
I received a sample of the eye serum in a beauty box and I am looking to buy more. My makeup goes over this serum and stays well but my under eye puffiness has decreased and the blueish color is now minimal after using this product.
Rhianna K.
Orlando, FL
This product does exactly what the bottle says! I have been using it for a few months and it has definitely helped reduce the amount of darkness under my eyes. It is super light and doesn't burn if you accidently rub it into your eye (which i definitely have). I put it on every night right before I moisturize.
Rebecca P.
I really like this product, I use it usually at night, sometimes during the day and it feels like the skin around my eyes is staying intact. I'm 28 and don't have wrinkles yet, but I want to keep them at bay as long as I can. This glides on smooth and makes my skin feel soft and hydrated.
Nickie R.
Round Rock, TX
A great eye serum that reduces the puffiness under my eyes. I also noticed a little bit of shimmer to it which I like because it reflects some of the light making me look more youthful and awake. A little bit goes a long way.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
I got I tiny bottle in my ipsy bag snd it has been tightening my wrinkles and helping my hooded eyes and under eyebags I keep min in the refrigerator application feels amazing def will buy this product
Kat H.
Copperhill, TN
I have tried several eye serums to help get rid of under eye bags and puffiness, how well does this product work to combat those focal points?
rebecca v.
Forest, ON
I just recieved this and was wondering about the long term effects of use. I find that I notice great short term results but that the change ia only there for a few hours. I was wondering if this changes with constant use.