pur-lisse pur~bright ultra skin brightening serum uploaded by Brooke C.pur-lisse pur~bright ultra skin brightening serum uploaded by Merly J.pur-lisse pur~bright ultra skin brightening serum uploaded by Sarah H.

BY PUR-LISSE

A bright idea in beauty, creating luminous, even-toned skin without harsh ingredients. Key ingredients in this hydroquinone-free concentration are clinically proven to help brighten through our unique, exclusive peptide complex, Lotus Lupine 5. Its 9 powerful plant extracts strengthen skin against future damage, while safely decreasing melanin production for fewer age spots. ~ Pure genius! ~ Hydroquinone~free ~ Lupine Peptide gives anti-dull complexion effect ~ Stabilized Vitamin C is kind to skin s health while tough on harsh environments ~ Rich Avocado Oil and natural Squalane carefully tend to sensitive skin ~ Extracts of Neem and Prune help diminish hyper~pigmentation and sun damage, so you face the day with a brighter, healthier complexion pur~bright ultra skin brightening serum see more...

• Has anyone with sensitive skin (easily break out) used t...1 Answers
  • What do they mean by "brightening"?1 Answers
  • What do you think about the product overall2 Answers
Geo B.
I use this daily to help brighten my skin and even out the tone/dark spots. It works wonders! Just like all the other Purlisse products, this is a home run out the park! If you haven't tried this already, do it now!
Liaren D.
I've only started using this product for a couple weeks and only at night time. But I have noticed a difference. My face looks brighter and plump. I use this after my toner and before moisturizer. I also put a little bit of this under my eyes for my dark circles. This brand has an undereye serum too but I like to use this better. This is also my first serum I've ever used. I never used serums before but now I might start using them all the time.
Jasmine N.
El Sobrante, CA
I liked the results of pur-lisse's brightening serum. I was skeptical at first when the saleswoman really pushed it at me at the GenBeauty convention in SF. But in conjunction with the daily moisturizer, my skin looked really healthy and glowy. I used it throughout my pregnancy and it made my skin look amazing.
Brooke C.
✔️ Goes on smooth
✔️ Feels like it’s super Hydrating
✔️ Skin visibly looks brighter & healthier
✔️ Contains aloe + Vitamin C
✔️ Free of parabens, petrochemicals, fragrance , phthalates, triclosan, & propylene-glycol
Amanda M.
I received this as a sample and have been very pleased with this serum! I love using serums sparingly, especially this one lol before my night creams. I love how silky and light this goes on and I have seen a nice brightening and hydrating result from this serum.
Beckerz T.
This stuff is amazing! You would think that even if your your complexion is perfect you wouldn't need it. Think again! Even though I have almost perfect skin this stuff is really changed my complexion it's light and any dark spots that I have and it's really given my face more of a bright and look. Although it's expensive I highly recommend it
Azanah K.
Needham, MA
I love using this stuff under my eyes when I need a little boost! It's also perfect for days I don't want to wear too much, or any, makeup but I still want to fix up the undereye areas a bit. My only complaint is I don't love be the feel on my skin. A bit sticky for my taste, but not too bad I don't still use!
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This serum leaves your skin feeling silky yet doesn;t clog the pores. A little bit of product goes a long way. With consistent use, I noticed a slight lightening and brightening of my skin. One big drawback though is its high price. Ouch.
Amanda R.
Marion , IL
This stuff feels amazing. It is like silk on your skin. It does seem to be very moisturizing, although I have noticed a some blemishes when I use it on a daily basis. That's why I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5. I also wish it were a little more affordable.
Tracy K.
I received this in my Ipsy and absolutely love this line! It's lightweight and absorbs quickly. My face looked so much better only after a couple weeks. This product doesn't have a smell, at least not one that I noticed. I will be buying more
Quintasha  P.
Aurora, CO
What do you think about the product overall
Melanie J.
Greensburg , PA
What do they mean by "brightening"?
Tyleene M.
Has anyone with sensitive skin (easily break out) used this?
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
Was anyone else allergic to this orvwas it just me? I don't have sensitive skin but my eyes became red, watery & irritated every time I used this.