MakeupEye MakeupEye PrimerPÜR Cosmetics
PUR HydraGel Lift Eye Perfecting Primer

PUR HydraGel Lift Eye Perfecting Primer

I don't get it. What is this supposed to do for me? I bought it. Have been using for a week, and still don't understand.
[product:pur-cosmetics-hydragel-lift-eye-primer] ? Does this actually work?
Is this a good product for mature undereyes?
Start your review of PUR HydraGel Lift Eye Perfecting Primer!
Robyn R.
Windsor, CO
PUR HydraGel Lift Eye Perfecting Primer uploaded by Robyn R.
This is a staple for me as a non-sleeping mom. It feels great - cools and soothes - and brightens with a subtle iridescence. For somebody with mild dark circles it might be enough on its own, but for me (big bags and dark circles) it makes a great base for concealer.
Kristen L.
Philadelphia, PA
Was recommended by an Ulta employee. I LOVE this product. It helps make my mature under eyes look refreshed. Great as a concealer primer.
Ashley P.
Coward, SC
I am addicted to eye products. If it promises to reduce baggage, lighten under eye circles or smooth wrinkles, I'm all in. This eye primer was an impulse buy for me after seeing rave reviews. When it came in, I was a little sad at how tiny it was, but I was excited to try it immediately. The first benefit is that it feels AMAZING. It's cool to the touch and makes my eye area feel wonderful. I still use an eye cream with it, but I love this product. Besides the immediate pay off of feeling nice, it does lighten under eye circles considerably. It does not camouflage them like a concealer. I noticed a considerable difference in the appearance of my under eye issues (darkness, swelling/bags, dryness), but it will not "fix" the problems themselves, so I wouldn't skip my other eye products with this.
Angela J.
Slater, IA
I bought this after watching a favorite YouTuber of mine. She raved about this product since she has naturally dark circles, so I had to give it a try. I was surprised by the cooling feeling it gave which is so nice if you're tired. I did think it helped hydrate as well but I didn't notice a drastic difference with circles. I believe my under eye area looked brighter though. For the price the product is rather small, but it doesn't take much product to use when needed.
Amanda K.
Honolulu , HI
I am all about primers and face prepping now. I have primers from pink papaya to hard candy. This one is it!! You looking for a product that really works then look no further !!! Seriously it's worth the try
Michelle S.
Henderson, NV
I had been eyeing this product for a while. Two of my favorite YouTube-er's swear by this, but it's kind of pricy, so I held off. I saw this was one of Ulta's beauty steals for $14 and couldn't pass it up (and because I'm platinum I got free shipping). I absolutely love it! I use it under my eyes. It's cooling, hydrating, and reduces any lines under your eyes! My concealer applies beautifully over it and it stays put all day! I will definitely repurchase this, even at full price!
Blair P.
New Orleans, LA
This is the product to try if you have dry under eyes, or not. It leaves the delicate under eye hydrated so there's less patchiness and creasing. Super easy to apply, just rub it right under your eye straight from the stick. Very refreshing and pleasant feeling.
Kate M.
Cuba, MO
I bought this after watching readysetglamor rave about it and it did not disappoint. I have horrible dark circles and I use A LOT of concealer and powder to try to cover them up. When I use this my under eye feels so hydrated and is less likely to look cakey and creasey. I just love this.
Manpreet S.
PUR HydraGel Lift Eye Perfecting Primer uploaded by Manpreet S.
If you have dark circles and fine lines under your eyes. And if you’re always loading up product (btw I recommend using small amounts and building it up if need be...trust me a little product usually goes a long way) and you end up creasing throughout the day this product will be your holy grail!! It comes in a stick tube form. Simply swipe once under each eye (kind of like lip balm) and apply your color corrector/concealer over it. The products will NOT crease or give into any fine lines! I even use this on areas I tend to be dry and patchy.
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
I got a sample of this product from a friend who didn't think she needed an under eye primer. I didn't think I did either, until I applied it fir the first time! It softens the appearance of dark circles by deflecting light with subtle pearly pink hue. It's totally sheer, so it's the perfect base to layer over for full coverage. Or, for days when I'm not wearing a full face, it gives me a youthful glow.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie S.
il y a 3 ans
PUR HydraGel Lift Eye Perfecting Primer ? Does this actually work?
Christina N. il y a 2 ans
I do see a slight lift from it but more than anything it hydrates really well which is why I have continued to buy it. Being 41, I need any extra hydration I can get. My eyecreams and moisturizer just aren't enough.
Kristin H.
il y a 4 ans
PUR HydraGel Lift Eye Perfecting Primer is this primer good for puffiness?
Danielle M. il y a 4 ans
Yes it is very calming and is hydrating for puffiness I suggest leaving it in the fridgerator