MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossPÜR Cosmetics
PUR High Shine Chrome Lip Gloss, Multicolor

PUR High Shine Chrome Lip Gloss, Multicolor

Utilizing gel-color technology, this lip gloss leaves lips coated with vivid color for high-shine wear. Agave extract helps to moisturize and plump the appearance of the lips .07 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PUR High Shine Chrome Lip Gloss, Multicolor!
Marysville California
PUR High Shine Chrome Lip Gloss, Multicolor uploaded by rachael T.
Review for: Squad (neutral red)
This lip gloss is really pretty. It's a very light neutral pink color. It says it's supposed to be chrome but this shade doesn't look chrome at all. It goes on like a really thick gloss. It isn't very pigmented but that's to be expected for this kind of neutral shade. It doesn't dry out or dry down which is a good thing for a lip gloss. It's not sticky though. Most lip glosses that I've tried are extremely sticky. This gloss stays in place for the most part but isn't transfer proof. It only takes a tiny bit of the product to sufficiently cover my lips but if you want a more heavy glossy look then you can use more. It has a tiny bit of sparkle in it so when the light hits it just right, it kinda twinkles. This lip gloss smells really good too. Kinda like mixed berries or cherry. It hydrates my lips instead of drying them out like most other lip glosses I've used. It doesn't last very long when I apply it lightly. Well, thre glossy look fades but the color stays behind for a long time. It looks great over a nude shade lipstick too. It makes my lipstick shine much more. All in all this is a pretty good lip gloss. I actually like it much better than most others I've tried. I think it would look great on anyone because it's a nude color. If you don't like the glossy look then this isn't for you. Other than that I think everyone should try this out. It's gorgeous. PUR High Shine Chrome Lip Gloss, Multicolor #lipgloss #purcosmetics #favorite #glossy #getyourglosson
Pomona, CA
PUR High Shine Chrome Lip Gloss, Multicolor uploaded by Winndee W.
Review for: Smarty Pants (coral)
This PUR High Shine Chrome Lip Gloss, Multicolor works best under a matte lip stick, or with a lip primer, it does feather alone, but not bad, i was surprised, that I have finally found a lip color I can honestly say is the perfect color for me, after searching for years, I have waited a while. I hope I can find this in a lip stick. Pur has made my day! Oh, and you can’t taste a thing or smell it, its just perfect as far as i am concerned! You gotta at least try this one
Pensacola, FL
After trying this lip gloss, I honestly love it. It makes my lips feel and look so soft and pretty.
Warsaw, IL
PUR High Shine Chrome Lip Gloss, Multicolor uploaded by Deaven I.
Review for: Rebel (dark plum)
This lip gloss is long lasting and high shine! I received the shade Rebel and I fell in love! This brand is awesome and I have loved every single product from them. I am excited to purchase multiple colors!! #winningstreak #followforfollow #summervibes
Kerens, TX
Review for: Heartbreaker (perfect pink)
it is a pretty lip gloss color and a smooth formula.  It is easy to apply and use and keeps the lips moist.  It is good over another lip color if you want to make it look wet.  It isn't long lasting but what lip gloss is?  I would recommend this to others and for the price it isn't bad.
Review for: Heartbreaker (perfect pink)
I liked this but it was a sticky lip gloss so keep that in mind. Color is pretty, I like putting it over a darker color. It was long lasting for a gloss. No scent that I remember being noticeable.
Rhome, TX
Such a pretty and delicate color, it has a good shine to it too, which I prefer. The applicator is smooth and it applies so easily as a stand alone or as a lip topper. This was my first experience with their lip products and I will buy again!
Saint Rose, LA
The perfect every day lip gloss. It also has plumping effect without the sting. It also goes well over any lip pencil. The all natural ingredients are always a plus. I give it a 5 our of 5.
Henryville , IN
Review for: Heartbreaker (perfect pink)
This is an OK lipgloss but it’s not my favorite formula. It is a pretty long lasting formula for a glass but it’s just extremely heavy and sticky. Sometimes when I reapply it it gets that weird white film a thing where my lips meet.
Saint Gabriel, LA
Review for: Smarty Pants (coral)
Everything Pur is amazing! This lipgloss isn’t sticky which is a super plus for me! Wear over lipstick or wear alone! It’s the best lipgloss! You can find it at Ulta, highly recommended! You won’t go wrong when you purchase a Pur product!

Looking for your answer?