Pur Gum Spearmint Gum uploaded by Elizabeth D.Pur Gum Spearmint Gum uploaded by Elizabeth D.Pur Gum Spearmint Gum uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY THE PUR COMPANY

Pur Gum Spearmint Gum: Aspartame free Gluten free Vegan see more...

Buy on Walmart
Laura L.
I really appreciate that Pur's Spearmint Gum is aspartame-free. That was the major reason I bought this gum; however, it is not long lasting. The spearmint taste is powerful at first and then just disappears within a few minutes. I think if the time the flavor lasted would be longer, this would be a top choice for gum.
Kristen H.
Judsonia, AR
I love this gum and always will! This gum always satisfies my cravings on a busy day. My mouth always feels like it's at a cleaning party!
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
I loved the idea of this gum because it is aspartame free and it doesn't stick to my dental work which is rare all the gum I've tried except for freedent sticks to my dentures. This gum does lose flavor very quickly and it gets hard quick... But overall it's good for more reasons than not so I give it 4/5 stars. Hint if you put in a mint with your gum it helps with the flavor for a little while.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Pur Gum Spearmint Gum this is an amazing #natural #organic alternative to your everyday chewing gum. This has no aspartame in it which is the harsh chemical in leading chewing gums that is so bad for you! Although the flavor doesn't last as long it's well worth it! Comes in a bag with a lot of product! Great price!!!
Jillian S.
Astoria, NY
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. Don't get me wrong, I'll continue to purchase it, but be warned the flavor doesn't last long. That being said, the initial mint taste is SO STRONG (in a good way) that the fresh taste lingers in your mouthy way after the gum loses its punch.

I would recommend this to others.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
I like this gum. Sweetened with xylitol and not bad stuff. Helps keep my breath fresh. I find it at Lowes grocery store here in the South. Wish more pieces came in a pack.
Melissa H.
Plainwell , MI
I like the idea of aspartame free gum however I don't feel like the flavor last very long and you really have to chew and then replace it sooner than I normally would from other types of gum. It does make my breath minty fresh I don't think I'll buy this gum again.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I know this gum is suppose to be good for your teeth and all, but it really needs to taste better. The flavor is great for the first one or two minutes but then gives way to a pretty unsettling aftertaste. It's like juicy fruit but with a chemical aftertaste
Elisua F.
Mesa, AZ
I didn't like this gum very much. I feel like it loses flavor like with in 5 minutes of chewing it. It really is better for your health but I can't be chewing on something that has lost its flavor. It does get rid of bad breath though.
Sarah S.
Frankfort, IL
I really like the flavor of this gum and how it doesn't have aspartame in it, but my problem with it is that the flavor, although it is great and leaves my breath smelling nice, does not last very long, so I go through the pack much faster than I normally would.