Add a Photo

#127 in Gum
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Astoria, NY

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. Don't get me wrong, I'll continue to purchase it, but be warned the flavor doesn't last long. That being said, the initial mint taste is SO STRONG (in a good way) that the fresh taste lingers in your mouthy way after the gum loses its punch.

I would recommend this to others.
Laura L.
Laura L.

I really appreciate that Pur's Spearmint Gum is aspartame-free. That was the major reason I bought this gum; however, it is not long lasting. The spearmint taste is powerful at first and then just disappears within a few minutes. I think if the time the flavor lasted would be longer, this would be a top choice for gum.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Plainwell , Mi

I like the idea of aspartame free gum however I don't feel like the flavor last very long and you really have to chew and then replace it sooner than I normally would from other types of gum. It does make my breath minty fresh I don't think I'll buy this gum again.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Frankfort, IL

I really like the flavor of this gum and how it doesn't have aspartame in it, but my problem with it is that the flavor, although it is great and leaves my breath smelling nice, does not last very long, so I go through the pack much faster than I normally would.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH

I know this gum is suppose to be good for your teeth and all, but it really needs to taste better. The flavor is great for the first one or two minutes but then gives way to a pretty unsettling aftertaste. It's like juicy fruit but with a chemical aftertaste
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
New Denver

So good. Very. Refreshing. The flavour lasts for a long time. The texture is nice. And it has low sugar if you have any issues. You can even chew this gum if you have braces. I recommend this to everyone. It is so cheap and great.
Susanna M.
Susanna M.

Great idea making it aspartame-free, but this gum really doesn't last more than 2 minutes. I find that I use up the packs much faster than other brands because it loses its flavor so fast.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Judsonia, AR

I love this gum and always will! This gum always satisfies my cravings on a busy day. My mouth always feels like it's at a cleaning party!
dana h.
dana h.

Hmm well a lot to people don't like this gum because it has a sort of bitter taste. I personally like it healthier and it tastes great
Rachel A.
Rachel A.

This brand is the only one I've found without aspartame, and other harmful ingedients! The spearmint is my favorite flavor!

Join Now