Add a Photo

#135 in Gum
Trista W.
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
I loved the idea of this gum because it is aspartame free and it doesn't stick to my dental work which is rare all the gum I've tried except for freedent sticks to my dentures. This gum does lose flavor very quickly and it gets hard quick... But overall it's good for more reasons than not so I give it 4/5 stars. Hint if you put in a mint with your gum it helps with the flavor for a little while.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Aug. 10, 2016, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: Gum-Aspartame Free
I really appreciate that Pur's Spearmint Gum is aspartame-free. That was the major reason I bought this gum; however, it is not long lasting. The spearmint taste is powerful at first and then just disappears within a few minutes. I think if the time the flavor lasted would be longer, this would be a top choice for gum.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Frankfort, IL
Jan. 12, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: Gum-Aspartame Free
I really like the flavor of this gum and how it doesn't have aspartame in it, but my problem with it is that the flavor, although it is great and leaves my breath smelling nice, does not last very long, so I go through the pack much faster than I normally would.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Judsonia, AR
I love this gum and always will! This gum always satisfies my cravings on a busy day. My mouth always feels like it's at a cleaning party!
dana h.
dana h.
Hmm well a lot to people don't like this gum because it has a sort of bitter taste. I personally like it healthier and it tastes great
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Jan. 13, 2016, 3:29 p.m.
Review for: Gum-Aspartame Free
This brand is the only one I've found without aspartame, and other harmful ingedients! The spearmint is my favorite flavor!
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Astoria, NY
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. Don't get me wrong, I'll continue to purchase it, but be warned the flavor doesn't last long. That being said, the initial mint taste is SO STRONG (in a good way) that the fresh taste lingers in your mouthy way after the gum loses its punch.

I would recommend this to others.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Plainwell, MI
Aug. 31, 2015, 5:54 p.m.
Review for: Gum-Aspartame Free
I like the idea of aspartame free gum however I don't feel like the flavor last very long and you really have to chew and then replace it sooner than I normally would from other types of gum. It does make my breath minty fresh I don't think I'll buy this gum again.
Susanna M.
Susanna M.
Sept. 22, 2015, 2:06 p.m.
Review for: Gum-Aspartame Free
Great idea making it aspartame-free, but this gum really doesn't last more than 2 minutes. I find that I use up the packs much faster than other brands because it loses its flavor so fast.
Faith H.
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
I love that the gum has NO aspartame or Ace-K. That's why I bought. However, the flavor of this gum has NO lasting power whatsoever. I started chewing a piece as soon as I bought it, and literally about one minute later, the gum was completely devoid of flavor. I don't know how it compares to Glee Gum (another gum without aspartame that I want to try), but this was very disappointing. Three stars for no aspartame and Ace-K though!!