Add a Photo

By THE PUR COMPANY
#78 in Gum
Photo (1)
What's great about these gums is that's they are aspartame free.and in normal gums " sugar free " means that's aspartame is a substitute for the sugar. Aspartame is worse than normal sugar.A large amount consumed can cause strokes,heart attacks,and swollen hands.Ive tried these gums because of the aspartame free part but the flavor doesn't last 5 minutes and the taste isn't too appealing to my taste buds and I was left with a bad aftertaste at the back of my throat.these gums come in hard pieces but I think they could improve if made into the sticks that are more chewable.
Mandi L.
Mandi L.
Chatham

I stopped eating gum when I got braces and when they were removed I learned about aspartame. I found these at Winners and alive been addicted since. The flavor doesn't last as long as minty ones, but I don't mind because I don't intend to chew for long periods. The flavor is what got me addicted and they are easy to chew. I don't buy gum often so I splurge on these which are cheaper at Winners.
Monique W.
Monique W.
Hamilton, Ontario

I love that it doesn't have aspartame but when you first put it into your mouth you get a BURST of flavor and no sooner does it start that its gone. Flavour seems to last about 30 seconds and then you're chewing on super sticky, flavorless gum. A step in the right direction with the lack of aspartame but the best product.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Orange, CA

I've only tried the spearmint flavor and to be honest I wasn't a fan of it. The flavor didn't last as long as I would've liked and I just didn't like it. I didn't know they had a pomegranate flavor though. I'll probably want to try that one out and than come back and do another review just because I love pomegranate!
Anna Y.
Anna Y.

I am SO happy this gum is aspartame and sugar free. They have lots of great flavors and they frequently hold discounts or coupon codes. The only thing is some of the flavors don't hold super long but hey, that's better than all the additives alternate gum has. Definitely recommend.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Gatineau

I love this gum for my kids, as it is aspartame free, but I find it turns hard to chew very quickly and I have tmj. It also loses flavor quickly. Finding a good aspartame, sugar free gum is difficult, and this is one of the better ones.
Cammie J.
Cammie J.

I found this gum through Amazon and fell in love with you. I love this gum since it is aspartame free-every gum out there as aspartame and it is horrible for ones health. But one negative of this gum is that is loses flavor quickly.
angelina l.
angelina l.

Very delicious and highly addictive !! Taste like an ordinary gum but with a strong mint taste to it !! It doesn't last very long but I still can't find a better gum than this !! Recommend this for all the gum lovers out there😊
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Laval, Québec

Love this gum. Hate that I can only seem to find it at Winners. Great product that is a better alternative to traditional gums for a health conscious person like myself. I totally recommend this for others.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Philadelphia, PA

I loved the initial flavor but, the gum lost its flavor instantly. I usually eat two pieces in a row to try and maintain the flavor. If I chew many pieces in one sitting there can be a chemical after taste.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Davison, MI

What's your favorite Pur flavor??
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC

Where would you purchase this product?
Natasha W.
Natasha W.
Appleton , WI

What is Aspartame?
Kenzie K.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR

Is this gum tree gum based or a synthetic plastic based gum? Shouldn't be called "Pür" if it's with the synthetics.
katarzyna a.
katarzyna a.
Elmont, NY

What is in natural flavors?

Join Now