Add a Photo

By THE PUR COMPANY
#77 in Gum
Photo (1)
What's great about these gums is that's they are aspartame free.and in normal gums " sugar free " means that's aspartame is a substitute for the sugar. Aspartame is worse than normal sugar.A large amount consumed can cause strokes,heart attacks,and swollen hands.Ive tried these gums because of the aspartame free part but the flavor doesn't last 5 minutes and the taste isn't too appealing to my taste buds and I was left with a bad aftertaste at the back of my throat.these gums come in hard pieces but I think they could improve if made into the sticks that are more chewable.
Anna Y.
Anna Y.
I am SO happy this gum is aspartame and sugar free. They have lots of great flavors and they frequently hold discounts or coupon codes. The only thing is some of the flavors don't hold super long but hey, that's better than all the additives alternate gum has. Definitely recommend.
angelina l.
angelina l.
Aug. 7, 2016, 1:28 a.m.
Review for: Vegan
Very delicious and highly addictive !! Taste like an ordinary gum but with a strong mint taste to it !! It doesn't last very long but I still can't find a better gum than this !! Recommend this for all the gum lovers out there😊
Emily L.
Emily L.
Philadelphia, PA
Jan. 26, 2016, 9:32 a.m.
Review for: 9 Gum
I loved the initial flavor but, the gum lost its flavor instantly. I usually eat two pieces in a row to try and maintain the flavor. If I chew many pieces in one sitting there can be a chemical after taste.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Jan. 13, 2016, 3:30 p.m.
Review for: 9 Gum
This brand is the only one I've found without aspartame, and other harmful ingedients! The pomegranate is a sweet taste, but you can't taste the mint.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Judsonia, AR
I love pomegranate and always will! This gum always satisfies my cravings on a busy day. My mouth always feels like it's at a party!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Rochester, MI
Aug. 7, 2016, 2:59 p.m.
Review for: Vegan
This is delicious gum!! Has an amazing taste and good to eat after a meal. The only issue is that it doesn't last ver long
Vetnameise W.
Vetnameise W.
Excellent long lasting flavor. Love the fact it doesn't get hard after a few mins of chewing. I've tried basically all the flavor and they are all very favorable and keep my breath very fresh foe several hours. This is a chewing gum in which I like
LaRae R.
LaRae R.
Sioux City
Love this gum it's aspartame free & tastes good but wish the flavor lasted longer! Still regularly buy!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this gum! it might not last as long as some other sugar-free gums but it is aspartame free. Unlike other healthy alternative, it's not too pricey.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Davison, MI
What's your favorite Pur flavor??
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Where would you purchase this product?
Kenzie K.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Is this gum tree gum based or a synthetic plastic based gum? Shouldn't be called "Pür" if it's with the synthetics.
Natasha W.
Natasha W.
Appleton, WI
What is Aspartame?
India H.
India H.
Lexington , TN
I've never seen these in the store. Are they any good?