Add a Photo

#100 in Gum
Pur Gum Pomegranate Mint Gum: Aspartame free Gluten free Vegan
Photo (1)
What's great about these gums is that's they are aspartame free.and in normal gums " sugar free " means that's aspartame is a substitute for the sugar. Aspartame is worse than normal sugar.A large amount consumed can cause strokes,heart attacks,and swollen hands.Ive tried these gums because of the aspartame free part but the flavor doesn't last 5 minutes and the taste isn't too appealing to my taste buds and I was left with a bad aftertaste at the back of my throat.these gums come in hard pieces but I think they could improve if made into the sticks that are more chewable.
Anna Y.
Anna Y.

I am SO happy this gum is aspartame and sugar free. They have lots of great flavors and they frequently hold discounts or coupon codes. The only thing is some of the flavors don't hold super long but hey, that's better than all the additives alternate gum has. Definitely recommend.
angelina l.
angelina l.

Very delicious and highly addictive !! Taste like an ordinary gum but with a strong mint taste to it !! It doesn't last very long but I still can't find a better gum than this !! Recommend this for all the gum lovers out there😊
Emily L.
Emily L.
Philadelphia, PA

I loved the initial flavor but, the gum lost its flavor instantly. I usually eat two pieces in a row to try and maintain the flavor. If I chew many pieces in one sitting there can be a chemical after taste.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.

This brand is the only one I've found without aspartame, and other harmful ingedients! The pomegranate is a sweet taste, but you can't taste the mint.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Judsonia, AR

I love pomegranate and always will! This gum always satisfies my cravings on a busy day. My mouth always feels like it's at a party!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Rochester, MI

This is delicious gum!! Has an amazing taste and good to eat after a meal. The only issue is that it doesn't last ver long
Martha C.
Martha C.
Silver Spring, MD

Omg!! I love this suger free gum! I have tried other but they have a funny after taste .with this gum theres none of that.i do wish they had more flavor options and they were easier to find.i only know one grocery stuff that cell these
Heather J.
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL

I love this gum! it might not last as long as some other sugar-free gums but it is aspartame free. Unlike other healthy alternative, it's not too pricey.
Annalisa P.
Annalisa P.

Best aspartame free gum on the market--this is coming from a lifelong gum chewing vegan. Sure, it's not as vibrant tasting or long lasting as aspartame ridden gum, but it's delicious.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Davison, MI

What's your favorite Pur flavor??
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC

Where would you purchase this product?
India H.
India H.
Lexington , TN

I've never seen these in the store. Are they any good?
Kenzie K.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR

Is this gum tree gum based or a synthetic plastic based gum? Shouldn't be called "Pür" if it's with the synthetics.
Natasha W.