Pur Gum Pomegranate Mint Gum uploaded by Adelina G.Pur Gum Pomegranate Mint Gum uploaded by megan m.
5 colors available

BY THE PUR COMPANY #96 in Gum

Pur Gum Pomegranate Mint Gum: Aspartame free Gluten free Vegan see more...

• I looove pomegranates! Is this gum any good or does it leave that n...1 Answers
  • Is this gum tree gum based or a synthetic plastic based gum? Should...2 Answers
  • Where would you purchase this product? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
What's great about these gums is that's they are aspartame free.and in normal gums " sugar free " means that's aspartame is a substitute for the sugar. Aspartame is worse than normal sugar.A large amount consumed can cause strokes,heart attacks,and swollen hands.Ive tried these gums because of the aspartame free part but the flavor doesn't last 5 minutes and the taste isn't too appealing to my taste buds and I was left with a bad aftertaste at the back of my throat.these gums come in hard pieces but I think they could improve if made into the sticks that are more chewable.
Anna Y.
Anna Y.
I am SO happy this gum is aspartame and sugar free. They have lots of great flavors and they frequently hold discounts or coupon codes. The only thing is some of the flavors don't hold super long but hey, that's better than all the additives alternate gum has. Definitely recommend.
angelina l.
angelina l.
Very delicious and highly addictive !! Taste like an ordinary gum but with a strong mint taste to it !! It doesn't last very long but I still can't find a better gum than this !! Recommend this for all the gum lovers out there😊
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Judsonia, AR
I love pomegranate and always will! This gum always satisfies my cravings on a busy day. My mouth always feels like it's at a party!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Rochester, MI
This is delicious gum!! Has an amazing taste and good to eat after a meal. The only issue is that it doesn't last ver long
Anna G.
Anna G.
I am not one for flavors other than the mints, for the most part. BUT! I thought I'd try this because it sounded interesting. And it is quite a nice flavor. The pomegranate is subtle but a true taste of this fruit. The mint is also a nice hint. I like this gum a lot and will most likely get it again!
Adelina G.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
I love that this doesn't leave an aftertaste like some sugar free products tend to leave. The pomegranate is definitely a unique flavor but it just does not last. If I were to recommend this brand, I would definitely suggest the mint flavor, lasts longer.
Vetnameise W.
Vetnameise W.
Excellent long lasting flavor. Love the fact it doesn't get hard after a few mins of chewing. I've tried basically all the flavor and they are all very favorable and keep my breath very fresh foe several hours. This is a chewing gum in which I like
Emily L.
Emily L.
Philadelphia, PA
I loved the initial flavor but, the gum lost its flavor instantly. I usually eat two pieces in a row to try and maintain the flavor. If I chew many pieces in one sitting there can be a chemical after taste.
LaRae R.
LaRae R.
Sioux City
Love this gum it's aspartame free & tastes good but wish the flavor lasted longer! Still regularly buy!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Davison, MI
What's your favorite Pur flavor??
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Where would you purchase this product?
India H.
India H.
Lexington , TN
I've never seen these in the store. Are they any good?
Kenzie K.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Is this gum tree gum based or a synthetic plastic based gum? Shouldn't be called "Pür" if it's with the synthetics.
Natasha W.