Pur Gum Pomegranate Mint Gum uploaded by megan m.Pur Gum Pomegranate Mint Gum uploaded by Adelina G.

BY THE PUR COMPANY

Pur Gum Pomegranate Mint Gum: Aspartame free Gluten free Vegan see more...

• I looove pomegranates! Is this gum any good or does it leave that...1 Answers
  • Is this gum tree gum based or a synthetic plastic based gum? Shou...2 Answers
  • Where would you purchase this product? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love that this doesn't leave an aftertaste like some sugar free products tend to leave. The pomegranate is definitely a unique flavor but it just does not last. If I were to recommend this brand, I would definitely suggest the mint flavor, lasts longer.
Anna G.
I am not one for flavors other than the mints, for the most part. BUT! I thought I'd try this because it sounded interesting. And it is quite a nice flavor. The pomegranate is subtle but a true taste of this fruit. The mint is also a nice hint. I like this gum a lot and will most likely get it again!
Vetnameise W.
Excellent long lasting flavor. Love the fact it doesn't get hard after a few mins of chewing. I've tried basically all the flavor and they are all very favorable and keep my breath very fresh foe several hours. This is a chewing gum in which I like
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
Pretty good I must say! Was not expecting it. Like most natural gums kinda has a firm texture. But the flavor is great! I think we got it from Whole Foods.
Kristen H.
Judsonia, AR
I love pomegranate and always will! This gum always satisfies my cravings on a busy day. My mouth always feels like it's at a party!
LaRae R.
Sioux City
Love this gum it's aspartame free & tastes good but wish the flavor lasted longer! Still regularly buy!
johannah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Definitely my favorite gum the flavors are delicious,it's long lasting. I like they are aspartame and sugar free.
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I have bought this gum a couple times thinking that it would be great! However I keep forgetting that its' flavor is gone completely within a couple minutes. Definitely have to stop myself from buying it!
Aulaura B.
Royal Oak, MI
My mom doesn't want me to have fake sugar (aspartame) so she bought this and it taste better than normal gum
Martha C.
Silver Spring, MD
Omg!! I love this suger free gum! I have tried other but they have a funny after taste .with this gum theres none of that.i do wish they had more flavor options and they were easier to find.i only know one grocery stuff that cell these
Lisa S.
Davison, MI
What's your favorite Pur flavor??
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Where would you purchase this product?
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Is this gum tree gum based or a synthetic plastic based gum? Shouldn't be called "Pür" if it's with the synthetics.
Natasha W.
Sanford, FL
What is Aspartame?
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I've never seen these in the store. Are they any good?