Add a Photo

By THE PUR COMPANY
#140 in Gum
PR Peppermint gum gives a blast of crisp cool sweet peppermint flavor with every bite. Sweetened with Xylitol enjoy a great tasting gum with the antioxidant benefits of white tea that KICKS ASAPARTAME. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 830028000931 K
Photo (1)
Anna L.
Anna L.

This is the only brand of gum/mints I purchase. I do not eat aspartame at all because its crazy bad for you and I tend to get allergic reactions to it. This gum doe not contain aspartame and it is naturally sweetened. The only thing I find out it though is that the flavor in the gum does not last all that long. After chewing it for a bit it gets very hard and almost bitter.
It does the job of getting rid of bad breath but you can't chew on this gum for very long.
I would recommend this product to people who are wanting a natural gum for a good price.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Dublin, OH

A recently discovered gum and now a fav of mine! This gum is tasty with a mild hint of mint...enough to leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean. The flavor lasts as well as the gum itself...doesn't harden after a few minutes. The best part...it's aspartame FREE!!! I'm addicted to this gum so much, I buy these big packs to satisfy my cravings. And share with the kids who love it too! This will always be a staple found in my purse, at home or at the office!
Cathy C.
Cathy C.

Good and intense flavor, however it doesn't last more than 15 minutes before it starts to lose it's taste and become bitter. It contains Xylitol and is Aspartame free which is good for anyone who is looking for more naturally sweetened gums. Great for a quick breathe freshener. As a student however, it's not the best gum to chew when studying or in an exam as it doesn't have a consistent taste and becomes bitter after a while.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY

I love this gum! I've just recently tried it and was so glad to find that it does not contain aspartame! Aspartame makes me have really bad headaches for some reason and allot of good gums have it in it but I can't use them because of that so I'm so excited to find this gum! It's awesome!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oxford, MS

This stuff is actually not bad at all. I was really skeptical because it is called "Pur" because usually natural products just are not as good. But to my surprise this gum is actually just as good or even better than any other gum. and it gets the job done
Jayna K.
Jayna K.

I love this gum! It is nice to finally find a gum that doesn't have aspartame in it. It stays fresh for a long time and soft. It gives you fresh breath! I can only find it in natural food stores. I wish it were available in all stores.
Armina D.
Armina D.

I have searched high and low for aspartame free gum (it's so bad for you!) Well let's just say this is one of my favorites! Love the minty taste and it doesn't leave any kind of sugary residue on your teeth.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

To be honest, I only bought these because the packaging was unique. The gum tasted no different, but I have been seeing less and less of these on shelves lately...
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Wyoming, MI

Love this gum! The flavor is long lasting and the best part is that it does not contain any aspartame or artificial sweeteners!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portsmouth, OH

It's too strong for me. Not something I would go and buy again. The packaging is cute tho, I can give it that much.

Join Now