Add a Photo

By THE PUR COMPANY
#130 in Gum
PR Peppermint gum gives a blast of crisp cool sweet peppermint flavor with every bite. Sweetened with Xylitol enjoy a great tasting gum with the antioxidant benefits of white tea that KICKS ASAPARTAME. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 830028000931 K
Photos (2)
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY

I love this gum! I've just recently tried it and was so glad to find that it does not contain aspartame! Aspartame makes me have really bad headaches for some reason and allot of good gums have it in it but I can't use them because of that so I'm so excited to find this gum! It's awesome!
Beltkiss S.
Beltkiss S.

I love this gum we own it in : spearmint, pomegranate, peppermint and wintergreen. All the flavors are amazing ! I feel great buying this brand because they are non-gmo, nut-free, soy free, gluten free, vegan, diabetic friendly and best of all they taste amazing !!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oxford, MS

This stuff is actually not bad at all. I was really skeptical because it is called "Pur" because usually natural products just are not as good. But to my surprise this gum is actually just as good or even better than any other gum. and it gets the job done
Jayna K.
Jayna K.

I love this gum! It is nice to finally find a gum that doesn't have aspartame in it. It stays fresh for a long time and soft. It gives you fresh breath! I can only find it in natural food stores. I wish it were available in all stores.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Wyoming, MI

Love this gum! The flavor is long lasting and the best part is that it does not contain any aspartame or artificial sweeteners!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portsmouth, OH

It's too strong for me. Not something I would go and buy again. The packaging is cute tho, I can give it that much.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Dublin, OH

A recently discovered gum and now a fav of mine! This gum is tasty with a mild hint of mint...enough to leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean. The flavor lasts as well as the gum itself...doesn't harden after a few minutes. The best part...it's aspartame FREE!!! I'm addicted to this gum so much, I buy these big packs to satisfy my cravings. And share with the kids who love it too! This will always be a staple found in my purse, at home or at the office!
Olga O.
Olga O.
Union City, NJ

These are really good. The flavor last a long time, but their not super sweet and their supposed to be better for you then reg. Gum.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

To be honest, I only bought these because the packaging was unique. The gum tasted no different, but I have been seeing less and less of these on shelves lately...
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.

This gum is very strong but perfect and comparable to eclipse! I would definitely recommend
Gini C.
Gini C.
Toronto, Ontario

What other flavours does this gum comes in?

Join Now