Pur Gum Coolmint Gum uploaded by Stéphanie S.
3 colors available

BY THE PUR COMPANY

Pur Gum - Sugar Free Chewing Gum Coolmint -9 PiecesPur Gum Sugar Free Chewing GumCoolmintis aa mild and sweet fusion of mint for the ultimate cooling sensation! Sweetened with xylitol PurCoolmintGum is a great tasting gum that kicks aspartame! Why No Aspartame? Aspartame is the man-made s see more...

Yona W.
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
Since finding this at the local health food store, I have now tried all of the Pur flavors. I really like this flavor because it has a distinct, cooling sensation...and the flavor lasts relatively long (for this brand). It contains no aspartame, and is made with xylitol. Overall, I think the gum is a bit pricey, but I purchase it because it is sugar-free and does not contain harmful chemicals.
Sondra C.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
I absolutely love this gum! I found it at Walgreens and I've been such a fan ever sense. It is almost to duplicate off of Starbucks gum, which is perfect for coffee drinkers! And the price is way cheaper than the Starbucks one.
Arly C.
Arly C.
It has a great taste. Always keep my mouth minty fresh. You have a wide variety of flavors to choose from
I really like this gum as it doesn't have aspartame! It has a really strong spearmint flavor, which lasts quite a while. It is really great for curbing food cravings when trying to diet. It also works well for freshening your breath and making it smell like you just brushed your teeth!
Stéphanie S.
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau, Québec
I love this gum and the Pur mints too. I have tried the mojito lime flavor...they are delicious!! This product is gluten free, vegan, sugar free, aspartame free,...it is definitely healthier!! I recommend this product to everyone!!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Lyn , ON
This is my favourite mint flavour of pur gum! It is not too strong but is also very fresh. I find mine mostly at winners.
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
I am in love with this gum! There are so many different unique flavours! It's not a 5 star because the flavour doesn't last for more than 10 minutes! It is aspartame free though, which is nice!