Pur Gum Cinnamon Gum uploaded by Bailey M.
3 colors available

BY THE PUR COMPANY

Pur Gum - Sugar Free Chewing Gum Cinnamon -9 PiecesPur Gum Sugar Free Chewing GumCinnamonis a fiery rush of sweet and spicy cinnamon flavor to tantalize your senses! Sweetened with xylitol PurCinnamonGum is a great tasting gum that kicks aspartame! Why No Aspartame? Aspartame is the man-mad see more...

Buy on Walmart
Raquel D.
Raquel D.
The pür cinnamon gum has good flavor, I just wish the flavor lasted longer. It's not too soft nor too hard so even after the flavor is leaving, the gum is still pleasant to chew.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
I love loove this cinnamon flavor! This brand is the only one I've found without aspartame, and other harmful ingedients!
Christine W.
Christine W.
I love Pür gum. I have been processed sugar free for almost a year now and occasionally like to freshen my breath. Most gums have sugar and artificial sweeteners and Pür only has natural sweetness. The peppermint one is also a favorite of mine.
Jason G.
Jason G.
Andover, NH
The gums flavor lasts for a long time. The gum gets hard fairly quickly. The flavor definitely outlasts the life of the gum.
Daana A.
Daana A.
North Miami, FL
Although i hate cinnamon this actually taste real good. Its better than bubblegum.wow i just love it.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Lyn , ON
This is my favourite flavour of pur gum. I love that it's aspartame free. The flavour lasts a while and there is no funny aftertaste!
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
I bought this gum on a whim the first time, but it's become a favorite. The cinnamon flavor is great, and the fact that it's sugar free but doesn't use aspartame (aka fake crap) to sweeten it is a total plus.
Jill D.
Jill D.
Ottawa
Discovered this gum a year ago and haven't looked back.This is now the only gum I chew and I love the Cinnamon
Mikaela P.
Mikaela P.
I love this brand of gum. It's a reasonable price, and when I see it in store (I get it at Winners) I always purchase it. The fact that this gum is aspartame free is so great! The flavour doesn't last as long but it's okay because it's better than most gums out there. I recommend it!
stavroula p.
stavroula p.
EL VENIZELOU 66 CHOLARGOS
I love cinnamon but I am really scared to try it is it good ?
Annabel E.
Annabel E.
Is this gum sugar free? I can't tell based on the brand.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Waterbury, CT
A coworker of mine chews this gum, but all I know is that it's aspartame free. I see people saying that the flavor doesn't last long. Does it get hard quickly like cheap gum? I like that it's aspartame free because I discovered that aspartame causes migraines for me. I am just concerned that if it gets hard quickly, it will also be a contributor because it hurts my jaw.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Smithfield, WV
Is this him good I've never tried it before
Aiesha R.
Aiesha R.
What's so special about this brand of gum?