BY THE PUR COMPANY

Buy on Jet.com*
kristin k.
has a very weird after taste and the flavor disappears quick. it's deffintly the healthiest gum I've found but really isn't worth it because of the after taste in my opinion.
Tori I.
Vanier, ON
I've never found a chocolate gum before! Very innovative and fun. I've had other flavours from Pur before, so I knew it wouldn't be too sweet because it's sugar free.
Love the flavour, just wish it would last longer! The Chocolate tastes only sticks around for a few chews, the mint holds on a bit longer. I just find this loses taste very quickly and I just wanna spit it out ASAP when it does.
Christina S.
Winnipeg
I really like this brand of gum but this flavor is my favorite so far. It tastes like your chewing an Aero mint bar or After Eight chocolate mint. And I find the mint flavor lasts the longest in this flavor than some of the others. I always buy the big bags of this gum at Winners or Marshall's for much less than anywhere else