PUR Faucet Mount uploaded by Loni D.PUR Faucet Mount uploaded by Felicia M.PUR Faucet Mount uploaded by Essence H.

BY PÜR™

PUR’s Stainless Steel Style Faucet Mount makes filtering your water simple with its easy 1-click installation, electronic filter life indicator and a 360-degree swivel feature to allow more room in your sink when you need it. PUR Faucet Mount Filters are BPA free, last up to 3 months/100 gallons, and reduce 10x more contaminants than the leading competitor’s pitcher. Each PUR Filter also features MAXION® Filter Technology, PUR’s highly specialized formula of blended carbon and ion exchange materials for maximum contaminant reduction. The faucet mount also features a brand new metal adapter to ensure a tight, secure fit around your faucet and has a PUR Satisfaction Guarantee.

• What's the speed when using this thing? Does it come out ...1 Answers
  • I'm thinking about getting this for our new home since it...3 Answers
  • Does it have a universal mount ?1 Answers
PUR Faucet Mount
  • "The water tastes great and I don't have to worry about any environmental consequences." in 11 reviews
  • "The only part that confuses me is when you change the filter after a while and there's random gunk in there, which makes me wonder if I'm better off drinking tap water straight. " in 9 reviews
  • "I hate finding half filled water bottles everywhere around the house and this is just perfect to eliminate that. " in 8 reviews
  • "The water tastes great and I feel better knowing my kids are drinking clean water. " in 7 reviews
  • "I am not able to drink unfiltered water (health reasons) so it's bottles or water filters." in 5 reviews
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
We have had this attachment for over 2 years at our house. We live in an area where I do not trust the water whatsoever, and getting filtered water straight from your sink is so much better than having to refill a pitcher. I would recommend this to anyone with a sink that will fit this.
Cathy C.
Easton, PA
I love that this Pur faucet mount was at my finger tips when I wanted filtered water. By the taste of it, it helped the flavor of tap water more enjoyable. The reason why it got 3 star was because when we moved we took it off and tried to place it in our new sink faucet and did not fit! I was so sad. I had to give my Pur away. The faucet now is nothing different than the one it was previously on. so check the faucet and Pur machine when purchasing it.
Erma E.
Santa Monica, CA
I installed the unit correctly after a few trials in picking adapters and not having the unit leak. Once I put it on correctly there weren't and leaks so I let it run for 5 minutes. The system seems creditable. Nothing particularly amazing but definitely okay. I could have definitely used this while in college when access to drinkable water was restricted in my apartment and bottles are expensive. The unit looks nice but it's not all chrome/metal or steel this is probably good because other it'd be too heavy and my faucet would probably break which is bad. The unit is a little bulky but I turned it so it's behind the u bend and I think things will be okay. Overall 4.3 stars. The minus .7 is because it was a little slow in my humble opinion and some of the carbon from the filter somehow got out of the filter and into my sink and the little green light never turns on.
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
I believe it is important to filter out the fluoride and chlorine that is sometimes in our water. So I bought the Chrome pur water faucet mount. The things I like about it is that It is very easy to mount and they give variable connections for your faucet. I have been using Pur Filtration for about a year now. But the filters cartridges run very costly at 19 bucks on Amazon and I changed mine out typically after 40 days. I guess if you get them in bulk it would be more cost efficient. The only thing I had a problem is the light indicator that tells you when you need the change the filter changes from green (ok) to yellow but mine stopped working all together three months in. Also what they fail to tell you is that the filter will go bad if you accidentally run hot water through the filter. Overall its a cost efficient way to have cleaner water and the water does taste better and is better for my skin I noticed my skin was clearer . The only thing is that the Filter cartridges are costly and you are not given much room for error when you accidentally run hot water through them
Wendy W.
Phoenixville, PA
I have owned my Pur Faucet Mount filter system for a few years now. The first problem I had with it was the leaking of water whenever I used the faucet or the entire filter would fall off the faucet! Pur eventually fixed these problems with a free metal faucet adapter, but you had to know to ask for it, they did not just send them out to registered customers. Last year the LED status light stayed red all the time, Pur said that there is no fix for this issue but to buy a new faucet mount system. It still filters the water, I just now note on the calendar to change the filter every 3 months. Also the lever to switch from filter to normal tap water is so easy to hit by accident. I wash dishes by hand and am always switching on the filter by accident while running hot water, which is not good if you don't catch it fast enough. Replacement filters can cost as much as $30 each, I buy mine at Costco in bulk.

So will I ever buy this again? No. I feel for the price you should be getting a better made product. I do plan to upgrade my water filter to another brand soon to be honest.
Loni D.
I would say the description is almost true to a capital 'T'. Installing it was super easy after I tackled trying to get the current aerator off my very, VERY old faucet. Needless to say the PUR Faucet Mount was the facelift my sink was looking for! I love that after the aerator was removed it was really just one click and the filter was ready to go (after 5 minutes of cold running water to "lube it up." I am most excited that I have cold filtered water on demand all the time as opposed to the sad empty water pitcher that used to be in my fridge. YAY PUR!
angela g.
BRONX, NY
It was 2 easy to install once I just attached the adapter to match my faucet and than just installed my pur device on with 1 click No tools needed, To remove you just use the white quick release buttoons and it's off. I actually received the stainless steel version and it matches my sink. Even has a light indicator to let u know how ur filter is working I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from influenster. It leave sky water tasting good and Pur.. No nasty after taste, I will now be drinking more water. only thing purified water comes out slow
jessica d.
Orlando , FL
I bought this and it was amazing , it tasted wonderful! then the green light turned yellow so we bought a replacement. ever since then the light doesn't even work at all and to top it off if the water is anywhere near full blast when the filter is in the off position water pours from the rim of it and sprays water in the kitchen! i really need to buy the starter pack over again because the beginning of it was wonderful, maybe i got a bad one....
Janine C.
I never realized how bad our faucet water tasted until we received this PUR faucet filter from Influenster! My husband loved that it was easy to install and included different size mounts for the faucet. I like the fact it is easy to flip on or off so you're not wasting the filter life on things like hand washing, dishes, etc...but you can refill your water bottle quickly for great tasting water. Mine is a little different colored than the one shown, it's slightly copper colored for some reason...but that doesn't bother me for how great it works!
Kaitlin G.
Elkmont, AL
When you live in an apartment, this filter is a must have!! You don't know how long those sink heads have been installed or who was there before you, these filters give you peace of mind and give you great tasting water!
Victoria B.
I'm thinking about getting this for our new home since it seems easier than filling up a pitcher all the time. How frequently will I need to replace the filter?
Angie S.
O Fallon, MO
I want to purchase one of these. Where is the most reasonable priced one at?
May T.
Hartford , MI
I'm really interested if this make your water taste better?
Hillary P.
Rochester, MN
How long do these last compared to the pitcher?
Isis B.