BY PÜR COSMETICS

This DreamWorks Trolls eyeshadow pallete offers 16 never-before-seen shades that are as colorful and unique as you are. Palette has both subtle and dramatic shades HOW TO USE For a subtle wash of color, apply each eyeshadow with an eyeshadow brush. For a dramatic look, dampen the brush and apply to eyelids for intense color. .56 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

PUR DreamWorks Trolls Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor
  • "This is by far one of the best eyeshadow palettes i have ever bought lately, it so pigmented, smooth like butter, easy to apply and blend, last all day with out eyeshadow base. I recommend it 100%. " in 40 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette! I've been trying to get out of my neutral rut and this is a great palette for experimenting. There are lovely neutral shades, but Poppy is gorgeous! I've had a ton of fun with this!" in 5 reviews
Holly S.
I HAD to have this!! It's a Trolls thing! Seeing pictures online i honestly thought the palette was going to be bigger than it was. But no big deal,i got it on sale. The colors in the palette are so diverse, bright ones ,cool toned ones, shimmers, mattes.. The one thing i was not too satisfied with was the fallout from the shadows. So. Much. Fallout. But again not a deal breaker. They do blend well though.
STEPHANIE C.
Danbury, CT
Palette doesn't wow me but it is a good one. Not an excess amount of fallout. The pink and white shades are great, perform better than expected. Blendable. Not my go to palette but some shades are unique. Fairly reasonable price.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
This palette is beautiful. I love the formula. They blend so easily. I love that it’s easy to create so many different looks with it. The one downside for me is that it’s not a stand alone palette. I have to pair it with another palette to get a complete look
Jazzy W.
I purchased this eyeshadow palette from the company’s website on sale; figured if it’s not that great; then, for $23.00 dollars; I can just donate to my friends who are newbies to makeup! All I can so is WOW! I was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful and highly pigmented the colors are! If you want that extra shimmer; I recommend wetting your brush! This is a great addition to your stash!
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
Absolutely Love the color selection, I feel like this brand doesn't have the most pigmented colors with their shadows but definitely buildable. I probably wouldn't purchase theur shadows again, but they look pretty.
Meghana A.
This eyeshadow palette is very vibrant and pigmented and a little color goes a long way.  Most of the shades go on good with no streakyness and stay on with a good primer.  Pur Cosmetics eyeshadow palettes are very affordable and they are available at Ulta, Kohl's and the Pur cosmetics website.  I definitely would recommend this palette to anyone looking for a nice bold colored eyeshadow palette!
Nicole C.
madera
This is a super cute palette and the names are adorable and go with the trolls movie!!! I love trolls and had to get this the colors are beautiful and you can get a while look out of this palette.
Karie K.
It took a while but I finally got my hands on this. The colors are pigmented like crazy and I love the variety! The formula isn’t as creamy as I’d like but for the price point it’s amazing
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
This quickly became one of my favorite palettes! Great price point and quality. Smooth, buttery, pigmented shades. Transition shades and statement colors all in one. Everything you need to create an eye look for every occasion. I bought this for myself as well as for a gift this year.
haleigh P.
Mobile, AL
Love love love this pallette. I love all of the shades! Super pigmented and blendable. Ability to create multiple looks with this pallette. Had very nice Transition shades. Some shades do have some fallout , but all in all, love this palette and would definitely recommend!
cecilia g.
Riverside, CA
Is this palette worth it?? My total is coming out to be $38.29. And I'm iffy on purchasing it because well it's pretty pricy for the amount of eyeshadows. Anyone have any suggestions? I'd greatly appreciate it (:
Allison G.
Nashville, TN
Does anyone know if this is still available at kohls?
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
How is the color payoff, especially for the brighter/richer colors?
Paige T.
How much does this product cost?
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Does anyone have trouble with blending out Branch?