BY PÜR COSMETICS

This DreamWorks Trolls eyeshadow pallete offers 16 never-before-seen shades that are as colorful and unique as you are. Palette has both subtle and dramatic shades HOW TO USE For a subtle wash of color, apply each eyeshadow with an eyeshadow brush. For a dramatic look, dampen the brush and apply to eyelids for intense color. .56 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

PUR DreamWorks Trolls Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor
  • "This is by far one of the best eyeshadow palettes i have ever bought lately, it so pigmented, smooth like butter, easy to apply and blend, last all day with out eyeshadow base. I recommend it 100%. " in 40 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this palette! I've been trying to get out of my neutral rut and this is a great palette for experimenting. There are lovely neutral shades, but Poppy is gorgeous! I've had a ton of fun with this!" in 5 reviews
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
This is a great 16 pan eyeshadow palette from Pur. It has 8 mattes and 8 shimmers. This palette is inspired from the Trolls movie and has adorable shade names like 'bergentown, bridget, poppy, hugger and creek'. The mattes ate smooth and pigmented, they blend easily and the shimmers pack a punch! I especially like the shade named 'satin & chenille' it looks like a white shimmer but has a blue/pink reflect to it, its a neat duo chrome. You have endless eye looks available from neutral to smokey, to pops of color! All 16 shade are new and unique to this palette. If your put off by the pops of color they make great shades to use on the lower lash line to add some fun to any eye look! Its priced at $29 which is a great deal considering the amount of product you get and the quality of the eyeshadows. It is in silver cardboard type packaging with a large very nice mirror and a little outline of poppy on the bottom left corner. This palette surprised me, both in quality and how much I enjoy using it! I reach for this palette almost daily to add with other palettes or create looks from it alone. Trust me you wont be disappointed!
Holly S.
I HAD to have this!! It's a Trolls thing! Seeing pictures online i honestly thought the palette was going to be bigger than it was. But no big deal,i got it on sale. The colors in the palette are so diverse, bright ones ,cool toned ones, shimmers, mattes.. The one thing i was not too satisfied with was the fallout from the shadows. So. Much. Fallout. But again not a deal breaker. They do blend well though.
Mali E.
This palette is so cute! The colors are fun and easy to blend. I got this on sale and wasn't sure if I would like it. The colors aren't as wild as they looked online. I don't typically wear pink on my lids because it makes me look sick. But this pink is gorgeous.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
This palette is beautiful. I love the formula. They blend so easily. I love that it’s easy to create so many different looks with it. The one downside for me is that it’s not a stand alone palette. I have to pair it with another palette to get a complete look
Jazzy W.
I purchased this eyeshadow palette from the company’s website on sale; figured if it’s not that great; then, for $23.00 dollars; I can just donate to my friends who are newbies to makeup! All I can so is WOW! I was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful and highly pigmented the colors are! If you want that extra shimmer; I recommend wetting your brush! This is a great addition to your stash!
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
Absolutely Love the color selection, I feel like this brand doesn't have the most pigmented colors with their shadows but definitely buildable. I probably wouldn't purchase theur shadows again, but they look pretty.
Meghana A.
This eyeshadow palette is very vibrant and pigmented and a little color goes a long way.  Most of the shades go on good with no streakyness and stay on with a good primer.  Pur Cosmetics eyeshadow palettes are very affordable and they are available at Ulta, Kohl's and the Pur cosmetics website.  I definitely would recommend this palette to anyone looking for a nice bold colored eyeshadow palette!
Pamela L.
Fairfield , NJ
Definitely one of the best formula for high end palettes. I use this every time I want to create colorful looks. The shadows on their own last a long time on the lid. It is a little pricey but it's very worth it. I would definitely repurchase this and recommend it to everyone who loves to play with colors.
Karie K.
It took a while but I finally got my hands on this. The colors are pigmented like crazy and I love the variety! The formula isn’t as creamy as I’d like but for the price point it’s amazing
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
This quickly became one of my favorite palettes! Great price point and quality. Smooth, buttery, pigmented shades. Transition shades and statement colors all in one. Everything you need to create an eye look for every occasion. I bought this for myself as well as for a gift this year.
Lauren T.
Evansville, IN
How is the color payoff, especially for the brighter/richer colors?
cecilia g.
Riverside, CA
Is this palette worth it?? My total is coming out to be $38.29. And I'm iffy on purchasing it because well it's pretty pricy for the amount of eyeshadows. Anyone have any suggestions? I'd greatly appreciate it (:
Allison G.
York, PA
Does anyone know if this is still available at kohls?
Paige T.
How much does this product cost?
Reyna ☮.
Miami , FL
Has anyone heard of PUR DreamWorks Trolls Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor ... of the PUR brand and if you have is it good ?