BY PÜR COSMETICS

This DreamWorks Trolls eyeshadow pallete offers 16 never-before-seen shades that are as colorful and unique as you are. Palette has both subtle and dramatic shades HOW TO USE For a subtle wash of color, apply each eyeshadow with an eyeshadow brush. For a dramatic look, dampen the brush and apply to eyelids for intense color. .56 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great 16 pan eyeshadow palette from Pur. It has 8 mattes and 8 shimmers. This palette is inspired from the Trolls movie and has adorable shade names like 'bergentown, bridget, poppy, hugger and creek'. The mattes ate smooth and pigmented, they blend easily and the shimmers pack a punch! I especially like the shade named 'satin & chenille' it looks like a white shimmer but has a blue/pink reflect to it, its a neat duo chrome. You have endless eye looks available from neutral to smokey, to pops of color! All 16 shade are new and unique to this palette. If your put off by the pops of color they make great shades to use on the lower lash line to add some fun to any eye look! Its priced at $29 which is a great deal considering the amount of product you get and the quality of the eyeshadows. It is in silver cardboard type packaging with a large very nice mirror and a little outline of poppy on the bottom left corner. This palette surprised me, both in quality and how much I enjoy using it! I reach for this palette almost daily to add with other palettes or create looks from it alone. Trust me you wont be disappointed!
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This quickly became one of my favorite palettes! Great price point and quality. Smooth, buttery, pigmented shades. Transition shades and statement colors all in one. Everything you need to create an eye look for every occasion. I bought this for myself as well as for a gift this year.
Alexandra D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately this product is not worth the "hype". I purchased this product from Kohls, the formula isn't very pigmented, it's very chalky and has extreme fallout. I was very unimpressed due to all the amazing reviews. I ended up returning it. This formula is not like Pur Soiree Diaries Palette which I love. Overall I do not suggest wasting your money on this.
Victoria G.
West valley , UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow palette is probably my favorite in the entire world. The Colors are BEAUTIFUL!!! They blend so easily and are very pigmented. You definitely get more than what you pay for with this item I recommend 100%
Pamela L.
Fairfield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely one of the best formula for high end palettes. I use this every time I want to create colorful looks. The shadows on their own last a long time on the lid. It is a little pricey but it's very worth it. I would definitely repurchase this and recommend it to everyone who loves to play with colors.
Krysten N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall very nice palette full of some amazing colors.
I feel the color payoff could be a little better.
The powder is pretty soft.. it doesn't take much pressing to get a lot out, so I feel you'll hit bottom quick.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These shadows are so pigmented and adorable! I love them and this pallet is just too cute for words! I bought this for my three year old to play around in, but I may just steal it from her haha
Keri J.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallete is on my Halloween list. The colors help me with my eyes and makeup for my face to give a dark spooky feeling. It comes in nice packaging and inexpensive. I would totally buy it again. It’s awesome.
Alyssa P.
Pine city , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pallete it has such a good variety of colors to complete a ton of different looks, it’s affordable and extremely adorable. I love how the named to colors after the trolls. 10/10 creamy & pigmented
Elizabeth B.
Hillsborough, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is so pretty. It has wearable neutrals and every day shades as well as fun pops of color. I feel like this palette could be used as a dupe for the Jeffree Star Beauty Killer palette because of the blues and pinks that it has (just like the Beauty Killer palette). The pigmentation of this palette is on point. The shades are smooth and buttery. They apply evenly and last all day. I think this is a great travel palette because of the size, combination of neutrals and fun colors (so that you don't have to pack multiple palettes), and the fact that it has a great mirror. The concept of the Trolls collaboration is so cute. I am an 80's baby and grew up with Trolls so it was cute to see the eye shadow palette lend me some nostalgia. The shade names are adorable too. This palette is only available at Kohls so stop by Kohls stores and explore their beauty section. It's gotten so much better over the years.
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
Does anyone know if this is still available at kohls?
cecilia g.
Riverside , CA
Is this palette worth it?? My total is coming out to be $38.29. And I'm iffy on purchasing it because well it's pretty pricy for the amount of eyeshadows. Anyone have any suggestions? I'd greatly appreciate it (:
Lauren T.
Evansville, IN
How is the color payoff, especially for the brighter/richer colors?
Paige T.
How much does this product cost?
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Does anyone have trouble with blending out Branch?