BY PÜR COSMETICS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Disappearing Ink - Disappearing Ink 4-in-1 Face Concealer Pen quickly brightens the appearance of dark circles, blurs the look of blemishes and wakes up tired-looking eyes. It's the complete solution to erase signs of sleepless nights, premature aging and visual stress. It's buildable formula is a perfect companion to sheer to medium foundations. - Disappearing Ink see more...

Buy on ULTA
Green B.
Review for: Light Tan more...
I picked this up on my last ulta trip and I've been loving it!! It doesn't have the most amazing coverage but it definitely gets the job done! The applicator is a flat sponge and you twist the bottom to get the product out. You have to twist it for a while to get it started but after that it's fine. I just wish there were more shades with a warm undertones. There's a faint scent of lemon or citrus but it's not bad at all. I actually like it! It's a bit pricey but you pay for the quality of the product.
Shannon J.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Blush Medium more...
I’m going to assume that the 4-in-1 concealer medium is the same as the blush medium? I’m not too sure. I got a sample of this product in my Ipsy bag a few months ago and liked it. The only reason I give it 3 stars is because they didn’t send me the correct color. They weren’t too far off but had I purchased it myself I probably would’ve got a shade darker.
Arielle H.
Riverside, RI
Review for: Blush Medium more...
I am not a fan of this concealer at all. It didn’t successfully cover any sort of blemish, dark circles, or uneven patches on my face. I wouldn’t recommend this concealer to anyone and wouldn’t purchase it. I expected better, as I do like pür products.
Jenna K.
Hollywood, FL
I got this as a sample from Ipsy and fell so in love that I ordered it right away! It does a fabulous job at covering blemishes and under eye bags and my eyelids. Only complaint is I don’t like the twist up packaging
Cristina G.
I'm usually one who doesn't like switching concelear. If mine is working just right I won't switch. So when I was shopping at ulta and the beauty consultant offered me to try this concelear I knew I wouldn't switch. But wow I was wrong! This concelear blended in great with my skin and had great coverage. It also contained less chemical ingredients than my usual concelear. It doesn't break you out and does what it was meant to do! The $22 price tag was more than I usually like to spend on concelear because I don't really use it too much but it was worth the buy!
Bianca C.
One of the most under-rated concealers on the market! Cover red or dark spots so easily and lasts long. The sponge tip applicator make is easy so cover spots and carry this product with you without needing to use your hands or take a brush to touch up. HIGHLY RECOMMEND, worth every penny spent
Christina E.
Tulsa, OK
As far as concealer's go this one is buildable coverage, not 100% full coverage straight out of the tube. This product is long lasting, I do not have to re-apply the product. I do use setting spray and setting powder to help the product stay in place. I would not purchase this again because I like to have more opaque coverage when it comes to my concealers.
Nadine R.
Fresno , CA
I received this in one of my monthly boxes and I'm so glad I did. I absolutely love it. It blends so well and has a buildable coverage. I can't get over this product. I loved it so much that I ordered one right after I ran out of my sample. I have dry skin and it was surprisingly very moisturizing for my under eyes. Definitely recommend it to anyone.
Marlene G.
Northridge, CA
I received this in my March  ipsy bag, and although the product does what it says, it does not stand out from any other product in the market. It LITERALLY disappears! It does not brighten up my skin or do anything to enhance my under eyes a bit more, but it does cover blemishes very well. I did notice it creases under my eyes a little and brings out texture on my nose more than my usual concealer. If it was a bit more unique and affordable, I would purchase, but this product can be easily replaced for something with a much better formula and price (:
Catalina L.
Nipomo, CA
I received a mini sample of this in my ipsy bag. Let me tell you, I did not expect to like this product so much! Much of the concealers I'm used to are usually quite thick and heavy, but this was extremely light and had good coverage. I will definitely purchase the full size.
Stephanie T.
Does anyone knows how much is it? I got it on my ipsy bag and loved it!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
PUR Disappearing Ink I am thinking about getting this. Is it as good as Benefit's concealers? I like Boiing and Erase Paste

back